Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.57 - 145votes)

Senyuu.

Alt Names: alt せんゅう。alt Senyuu WEBalt 戦勇。
Author: Haruhara Robinson
Artist: Haruhara Robinson
Genres: Adventure AdventureComedy ComedyFantasy FantasyShounen Shounen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Once upon a time, a Demon King named Rchimedes caused havoc and destruction in the Human World. He was sealed away by the great hero Creasion, and peace returned to the world.

1000 years later, Rchimedes has returned, a hole has opened up in the Human World, and countless monsters have sprung up. To prevent any further destruction, the King calls upon all 75 (probable) descendants of Creasion.

This story focuses on the adventures of descendant number 45, Alba, and the royal soldier appointed to assist him, Ross.

> Original Webcomic:
( http://seiga.nicovideo.jp/comic/senyu )

Manga Remake:

> Senyuu. Main Quest
( http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/comics/senyuu-main-quest-dai-isshou-r10084 )

Manga Spin-offs:

> Senyuu. Jump Square (SQ)
( http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/comics/senyuu-jump-square-sq-r10928 )

> Senyuu. - Alba・Ross-hen "Minato Machi no Eiyuu"
( http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/comics/senyuu-alba%E3%83%BBross-the-hero-of-port-city-r11154 )

> Senyuu. - Foyfoy・Rudolf-hen "Mogura to Oashisu"
( http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/comics/senyuu-foyfoy%E3%83%BBrudolf-hen-mogura-to-oashisu-r13112 )
Go to Senyuu. Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Latest Chapter Discussion New Window gatesofhill
  • 36 Replies
Topic vol.1 ch 21-ch31 New Window yofyof
  • 3 Replies
Topic Senyuu OVA 3-4 New Window EvilZucchini
  • 15 Replies
Topic Senyuu SpoilerFree Video Channel is up now~ New Window gatesofhill
  • 14 Replies
Topic Third Senyuu OVA has been subbed New Window SenyuuRinchan
  • 4 Replies
Topic (Un)Official Favorite Character Poll! New Window Velvedeer
  • 6 Replies

533 Comments

A!

definitely!!

The answer is A, if I can trust my fellow batoto-ians.

A! She's the headmaid who doesn't like dressing like one =3=

The answer is A! :D

(I'd hope I would know since I'm an Ares roleplayer xD)

That was pretty interesting.

Also the answer is D... or maybe B.

The format is rather confusing.

It would be best-suited if somehow the computer loaded all the images at once, but you viewed each panel one-by-one, and then you could get to the next panel by clicking.

Was this originally an animated comic?

Yeah it was an animated comic actually. Or, in better terms, a video comic? 

it looked kind of like this

The format is rather confusing.

It would be best-suited if somehow the computer loaded all the images at once, but you viewed each panel one-by-one, and then you could get to the next panel by clicking.

Was this originally an animated comic?

Come!

If you dare to declare yourself as a True Reader of Senyuu,answer my Topic :A Nisepanda Appear! at above~

Only when there are 8 Reader with correct answer,then we shall release The Seal of Next Chapter-Chapter 9~

Firstly, thank you so much for translating! Seriously, it's wonderful and amazing and thanks for spending your time to bring us Senyuu! Please put out more ASAP, but mostly just thank you so much for translating. :)

Secondly, I don't know if anyone knows about this, but here's the link to some of volume 3 that I found... it's a bit confusing with vol 2 but still great.

http://senyuu-nico.tumblr.com/san

Thanks again!

Oh,a new chapter~

The I will also make my promotion now~

Senyuu SpoilerFree Video Channel is up now~

Look at the topic above~~

No, they haven't been skipped. Nisepanlations are doing them. BattleBrave scans have been doing vol 2.

We (Nisepanlations) will continue on to finish vol 1.

So people who are worried by the skip, don't worry. The next chapter will be coming soon.

(Unfortunately we're a bit slower than BattleBrave.)

okay, sorry for misinformed post >,<

they skipped the missing chapters because the anime covers them(i.e. the first season), the chapters with vol.2 before them are the second season and continue where the anime ended.

No, they haven't been skipped. Nisepanlations are doing them. BattleBrave scans have been doing vol 2.

We (Nisepanlations) will continue on to finish vol 1.

So people who are worried by the skip, don't worry. The next chapter will be coming soon.

(Unfortunately we're a bit slower than BattleBrave.)

I want to see the princess join foyfoy as a villian...

I hope they translate the missing chapters. Right now I feel lost!

they skipped the missing chapters because the anime covers them(i.e. the first season), the chapters with vol.2 before them are the second season and continue where the anime ended.

I hope they translate the missing chapters. Right now I feel lost!

Ok,guys!Chapter 6 is the last chapter of everyday update!

Now the scanslation will slow down now~~

So don't expect next chapter tomorrow~ 

I visited your tumblr, good choice of bg music. Season 1's ED is the best.

thanks so much for translating this!! don't worry, there's plenty of people who are really happy you're translating this! I'm just guessing not everyone has a batoto account~
But seriously, thanks! hope you keep up the great work >w<

Hey~!! Another Senyuu. lovers here. I am a Japanese Literature student so I could enjoy this series to the fullest.

Thank you very much to translation team which bring this wonderful series to non-Japanese. This series seriously need more love. Everything will really get interesting in the middle of second season.

I am not a native so please forgive me for my English.

For you who don't really like it at first, just try to watch the anime. And do not be deceived with the Opening scene :))

Wha... I should have expected this.

Uwah....That is...!!!
Well,that is to be expected as the mad and amv from japan already spoiling....
If you really like this manga so much,you will surely stumble one or two of those video..
Because it is always humorous along the story and Haruhara sensei will suddenly bam tragedy into the story and make the reader shocked~!So,the Mad and Amv Also emphasize on those part,And the part that do the most shocking to me is the: 

Spoiler

Yup I stumbled upon the amv by mistake while searching for raws of senyuu and spoiled myself T^T But who cares! (^o^)// I was really shocked at what I found and spent my whole day trying to find out more......but i didn't get anything else TT_TT

Yes! I really want to know about

Spoiler
but since I can't read Kanji, I didn't really understand what happened xDD

Haruhara-sensei is a genius for creating such an awesome manga xDDD But it's really sad since the anime and manga are really underrated. Those people don't know what they're missing out on :>

1 - He will take the princess as well.

2 - Reject and princess runs in tears.

3 - A twist!

I'm waiting for each release with a high anticipation. Don't worry about it!

I like your work, so keep it up!

By the way, Hime really grew up so fast. *sobs*

Uwah....That is...!!!
Well,that is to be expected as the mad and amv from japan already spoiling....
If you really like this manga so much,you will surely stumble one or two of those video..
Because it is always humorous along the story and Haruhara sensei will suddenly bam tragedy into the story and make the reader shocked~!So,the Mad and Amv Also emphasize on those part,And the part that do the most shocking to me is the: 
Spoiler

I enjoy it though it feels like there's a large skip with volume 2?
Are the missing parts supposed to be covered by the anime?
If so, where can I find the anime?

Yes, the anime covers the whole Volume 1 of Senyuu. There's 2 seasons. You can watch it here Click Here~

Do please continue translating this. I really love Senyuu. <3 <3 It's really unique and funny. xD I also really want to see (ONLY CLICK this if you have READ or HEARD of it)

Spoiler
I've heard that it's cannon. There's also a picture of it (again CLICK only if you've SEEN it or HEARD of it)

Spoiler

I tried watching Part 2 on Nico Nico but I can't since I don't have any points. I'm really grateful to you for translating and uploading it. :) :)

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics