Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Senyuu SpoilerFree Video Channel is up now~

• Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

gatesofhill

gatesofhill

Potato Spud

• Contributor
  • 40 posts

http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCVlyLNPmFB5C5JY122GqUew

By SpoilerFree,It means that you have watch all the anime episodes and reading the translation up until now

And just for reference,if you dislike spoiler,DON'T watch video of Senyuu from another channel!!

I am sounding like a bad guy now,aren't I... :P  Well,this is just a warning for those dislike spoiler~

I will upload more awesome video as our chapter progressing~~

And I will make sure all my uploaded video are SpoilerFree~~ 

By the way,there are also BL-ish video inside,so I will upload with adding word 'BL' at the video 's name!

This is for someone that being a BL/yaoi hater~

And because some of it also can be considered as friendship-based video,so my judgement may be wrong in your opinion~~And I can't do anything about it as we think differently~~ 

hizamadzuki

hizamadzuki

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 1 posts

'ello! I appreciate that you want to share the fun with the, fandom, so thanks for that~ [also by the way do you have any ships??? ^v^b]

but still though, from what I've seen on the channel, you're not linking back the source--so may I ask you to link back? I can help if you forgot some links since I think I already have most of the senyuu fanvids from NND on my HDD hahaha

sorry if I sound demanding which I probably kind of do, but I'm one of those people who also repost stuffs--from pixiv usually--only after asking permission from the artist and by then I still put the source on the reposted stuffs, so...yeah, I hope you can understand...;

gatesofhill

gatesofhill

Potato Spud

• Contributor
  • 40 posts

Ya,I also got told by Kuru~~~

This is my 1st time uploading video on youtube~~

I will change the description~~but for the one that lost its name during download,It would take a while to retrace the video >.<~

I need to find the video's ad~~

My video is dedicated to someone who dislike spoiler~~Which I Am also a spoiler hater~~

And I can make sure the reader can be spoiler free because I am the one that translating~~  

Edited by gatesofhill, 12 November 2013 - 12:19 AM.

gatesofhill

gatesofhill

Potato Spud

• Contributor
  • 40 posts

Ah,I forgot to say this:

If you watch my video and think something like 'that is who?' 'what happened at that video?' even after reading the manga and watch the anime,pls do tell me~

Maybe I miss something spoilerish when I watch the video~~and I will take down the video immediately ~~

Or if it can be explained with translation up until now,I will explain the story~~

Koketokage

Koketokage

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 7 posts
  • LocationBehind you XD

Seriously, you have no idea how happy and thankful I'm with you, gatesofhill-san! I'm really happy that there are good senyu fans like you that bother in doing all of this to share with everyone else! About the videos, I love them, they're really cute! I love the nyanyanya Alba hahaha!

Ah, will you upload more BL videos? Great! Could you please upload more Ros x Alba? I love that couple XD sorry, I couldn't help saying it....

Anyway, thanks again for doing this and for translating the manga! ah, sorry if I make any grammar mistake, english is not my language you see... 

Edited by Koketokage, 15 November 2013 - 05:47 PM.

gatesofhill

gatesofhill

Potato Spud

• Contributor
  • 40 posts

Well,there are a bunch of BL video with spoiler~~

So,I can't upload it yet because it would defeat the meaning of Senyuu Spoilerfree~

gatesofhill

gatesofhill

Potato Spud

• Contributor
  • 40 posts

New video up~(I think I should mention here instead of comment section...)

SenyuuRinchan

SenyuuRinchan

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 12 posts
  • LocationSomewhere over the rainbow.

thank you for the manga... and the channel... now i'm gonna go cry my eyes out ;w;! <3

fullmetallizard

fullmetallizard

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 8 posts
  • LocationThe Dimensional Rift

Thank you for posting all of these! It's really appreciated! Time to go spend the next couple hours of my life surrounded by Senyuu things. (This is my life, I regret nothing.)

FlyingPanda

FlyingPanda

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 7 posts

Thank you so much! I was trying so hard to look for awesome senyuu videos without getting spoilers!! XD 

steeve

steeve

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 17 posts

Thank you for the chapters. Are you gonna do the specials for part 2 or is this all?

Also there was a tigerxbunny opening video on the youtube channel, i guess it got taken down cus it had maouyuu alba in it, can you please upload it ( i really like it :D )

Thanks again

gatesofhill

gatesofhill

Potato Spud

• Contributor
  • 40 posts

Also there was a tigerxbunny opening video on the youtube channel, i guess it got taken down cus it had maouyuu alba in it, can you please upload it ( i really like it :D )

If the video is taken down,it means that it had copyrighted issues....

I also got some Senyuu video that either got muted or can't played at all because of that~

Youtube is too famous,so the website have to uphold the copyright law...So I am sorry,I can't~ 

gatesofhill

gatesofhill

Potato Spud

• Contributor
  • 40 posts

Ah ah...Many video either got muted or banned in youtube.....So tired of this...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v1K9NiXkVrw

Well,at least this video works....

gatesofhill

gatesofhill

Potato Spud

• Contributor
  • 40 posts

Well,some new video,check it if interested in them~

shunmin

shunmin

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 1 posts

today is Teufel's birthday, you know~ and we made Eng/Vietsub for a Senyuu PV here

Original http://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm20347175