Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.57 - 145votes)

Senyuu.

Alt Names: alt せんゅう。alt Senyuu WEBalt 戦勇。
Author: Haruhara Robinson
Artist: Haruhara Robinson
Genres: Adventure AdventureComedy ComedyFantasy FantasyShounen Shounen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Once upon a time, a Demon King named Rchimedes caused havoc and destruction in the Human World. He was sealed away by the great hero Creasion, and peace returned to the world.

1000 years later, Rchimedes has returned, a hole has opened up in the Human World, and countless monsters have sprung up. To prevent any further destruction, the King calls upon all 75 (probable) descendants of Creasion.

This story focuses on the adventures of descendant number 45, Alba, and the royal soldier appointed to assist him, Ross.

> Original Webcomic:
( http://seiga.nicovideo.jp/comic/senyu )

Manga Remake:

> Senyuu. Main Quest
( http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/comics/senyuu-main-quest-dai-isshou-r10084 )

Manga Spin-offs:

> Senyuu. Jump Square (SQ)
( http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/comics/senyuu-jump-square-sq-r10928 )

> Senyuu. - Alba・Ross-hen "Minato Machi no Eiyuu"
( http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/comics/senyuu-alba%E3%83%BBross-the-hero-of-port-city-r11154 )

> Senyuu. - Foyfoy・Rudolf-hen "Mogura to Oashisu"
( http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/comics/senyuu-foyfoy%E3%83%BBrudolf-hen-mogura-to-oashisu-r13112 )
Go to Senyuu. Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Latest Chapter Discussion New Window gatesofhill
  • 36 Replies
Topic vol.1 ch 21-ch31 New Window yofyof
  • 3 Replies
Topic Senyuu OVA 3-4 New Window EvilZucchini
  • 15 Replies
Topic Senyuu SpoilerFree Video Channel is up now~ New Window gatesofhill
  • 14 Replies
Topic Third Senyuu OVA has been subbed New Window SenyuuRinchan
  • 4 Replies
Topic (Un)Official Favorite Character Poll! New Window Velvedeer
  • 6 Replies

533 Comments

-waiting for deletion-

Triple post , Sorry for party rockin'

-waiting for deletion-

-waiting for deletion-

Right, let me think... There is the brown rag/cloak from when she was stabbed. One. Her usual dress that looks like a white mage's cloak. Two. The Yukata from the new years special. Three. Her soccer uniform. Four.... um... oh the prison uniform. Five.

So I'm gonna go with C for five outfits.

in the comic at least. I think six in the anime because they do a bit with her grown up and shes wearing a Hawaiian shirt like shirt so yeah.

Awesome, wasn't expecting another chapter so soon. Perfect start to the day.

Thank you so much for the chapters, gatesofhill and Kurumegane! x3 It's so awesome!

Wow, the second chapter is getting really good... *0*

Excellent chapter, keep up the good work, translator.

Hmm...Maybe I should mention this,if the challenge haven't been cleared,then Senyuu manga update will be suspended for a month,counting from the day the latest chapter uploaded~~

Well,if readers can clear the challenge,I promise than the next chapter will be uploaded in 48 hours~!

Yay,gained the title [The Most Sadist Translator in History]~

when I first saw this I was like, wow! someone actually scanlating this!

I can't describe how happy I am />3<)/

thank you very much for your hardwork m(_ _)m

..and this scanlation is so damn fast too!

oh, and the answer to the 3rd challenge, I think it's 6 if the one in new year special included :<

The answer is 6 right?

New video up at Senyuu Spoilerfree~

Go check it if you are interested~

Upupu,actually it is I who made the challenge,so even Kuru doesn't know the correct answer~

yo this explains.

Kuru... you do know that the fact that you, as the person who posted the challenge, liked this post means that you're giving the correct answer away? Now I don't have a legitimate reason to re-watch the anime and read the webtoon! I feel somewhat... depressed now...

wow dude calm down i just forgot to count the new years yukata

I'm not the one who decided to post the question nor did I think of the question.

im just liking everybody's post because they all freaking tried. Chill man.

New video up at Senyuu Spoilerfree~

Go check it if you are interested~

Kuru... you do know that the fact that you, as the person who posted the challenge, liked this post means that you're giving the correct answer away? Now I don't have a legitimate reason to re-watch the anime and read the webtoon! I feel somewhat... depressed now...

Upupu,actually it is I who made the challenge,so even Kuru doesn't know the correct answer~

Also, as for the challenge, it's 5 right? Because there's her normal hoodie, then prison clothes, demon outfit, cloak she was wearing when they met, and her soccer clothes.

I don´t know, so i´m gonna go with 5 too (that sounds about right). btw thanks for the update.

Also, as for the challenge, it's 5 right? Because there's her normal hoodie, then prison clothes, demon outfit, cloak she was wearing when they met, and her soccer clothes.

Thanks so much for updating!

This needs more love... thanks for the update .

So happy to see a continuation of where the anime has ended. Thank you scanlator. 

oh wow, big update :D

Uhhhh I don't remember the name of one of the demons...

So it's March, April, May, June, August, October. Minus one. Except I don't know which one it is? :S

I'm assuming its one demon per person so i'm going with June

SO MANY CHAPTERS! 

Speaking of which, the cow thing reminded about a series made by one of the Wakaki Tamiki's ex-assistants. It was about a cow shinigami playing a death game with a bunch of people. Anyone knows what happened to that? I think only one chapter was ever translated, but it feels like it was so long ago I don't remember much.

Welp,a romantic chapter with a twist~

Maybe about time to post some challenge~♪~

New video added,look at the topic/forum for more video~~

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics