Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.58 - 443votes)

Abnormal-kei Joshi

Alt Names: alt Abnormal Girlsalt Abnormal-Type Girlsalt 危ノーマル系女子alt 异常少女alt Wanita Abnormal
Author: Sanada Juichi
Artist: Sanada Juichi
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaFantasy FantasyHarem HaremHorror HorrorMystery MysteryPsychological PsychologicalRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSeinen Seinen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: High schooler Shiina Shinya thinks that all girls are pretty much good-for-nothing, mostly because he doesn't understand them at all. That doesn't stop him from being surrounded by strange girls! Tsubasa Tooka, a cute, much-admired girl, stalks him. Shikimura Masami is majorly into masochism, and has recruited Shinya into her play sessions. Ikari Satsuki seems suspiciously interested in the recent serial stabbings, and seems to want to drag Shinya into it. Banjou Yoruko, a normally quiet, bookish girl, has decided she and Shinya are bound up in some fantasy setting. Uchida Yumeji is the school's sleeping beauty, who spends all of her time in the infirmary because she requires so much sleep. Shinya brings her newspapers, so she can keep up with current events in the short time she spends awake. Lastly, Okui Akane is convinced she is a vampire. For all Shinya knows, it could be true, but in practice it just means that he has to let her drink his blood. How will Shinya deal with all these good-for-nothing girls that complicate his life?

Warning: This manga contains a lot of sexual fetishes, murder, and rape. Read at your own risk.

Original Webcomic:
http://comic-meteor.jp/abnormal/
Go to Abnormal-kei Joshi Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Are the girls based on the 7 deadly sins? New Window Namorax
  • 11 Replies
Topic Shiina the enigma New Window manwolf
  • 8 Replies

698 Comments

On Chapter 13:

Spoiler

There's no megane in the name Megitsune (although she does wear megane), it's Me (female) and Kitsune (fox) , Me + Kitsune = Megitsune (female fox)

Ah, thank you for pointing that out. This wasn’t an actual T/N, but a quick blurb from my friend that I decided to put in quite last minute, so it was carelessness on my part. You are right about the kanji, there is no “eye” or “glasses” association. Of course, one can only assume what the author wants to convey. Kind of like how Saiko could possibly mean “psycho” as well. However, I admit it’s more speculation and probably not appropriate as a T/N, or at least the way I worded it.

No one seems to have pointed out my “Hasume” typo on page 24 (friend did), so I’m going to mention that here just to cover my bases. I also messed up the page dimensions pretty hard, but that will be fixed by chapter 14. I’m quite new to editing manga, so I'm still learning!

Finally, I understand that many of you are confused. The series in general is quite vague, on purpose. Only… the phrasing and jumps in time make it even harder to follow. There are, however, lots of subtle hints dropped that we can try to use in our understanding of the story. I think it gets particularly hard to follow at around chapter 11, so I’ve written out some summaries to help make sense of it all. This was intended mainly just for me to sort out my thoughts, but I might as well post it here. Note, this is my personal interpretation of things…but I’m open to conversation about it. Spoilers/speculation below:

Chapter 11

Spoiler

Chapter 12

Spoiler

Chapter 13

Spoiler

This guy is seriously juggling nitroglycerin. And he's adding more vials for each chapter!

Yeah, I'm not sure suddenly switching to what seems like a whole new cast of maniacs instead of working on the relationships with/between the old ones was a good call.  

It's starting to get ridiculous--like, does this guy actually know every single female psychopath in Japan?  Will every female he ever meets retroactively turn out to have been homicidally nuts?  The girl you bought chips from at the conbini, yeah, turns out she's obsessed with breath play, the terminal kind; et cetera.

Spoiler

Feels like I skipped chapters or something, I've no idea what's going on and the characters being "craAaAaAaAazy" is not really enough to make this entertaining

that's just how it's read, the kanji is 女狐, female fox, no eye or glasses or anything else here

That's the written name, but you can be pretty damn sure the author fully intended for the wordplay of both meanings.

I mean, the monogatari series is full of such wordplay

Spoiler

"Me" is also for eye .- . (Medama and Teddy Bear for example)

All girls in this story is crazy, don't worry about it.

If it's not some fetish it's some crazed obsession.

that's just how it's read, the kanji is 女狐, female fox, no eye or glasses or anything else here

There's no megane in the name Megitsune (although she does wear megane), it's Me (female) and Kitsune (fox) , Me + Kitsune = Megitsune (female fox)

"Me" is also for eye .- . (Medama and Teddy Bear for example)

I don't even know what's going on anymore

All girls in this story is crazy, don't worry about it.

If it's not some fetish it's some crazed obsession.

I don't even know what's going on anymore

So is that why his childhood friend became serial killer? To pay the necromaniac landlord with murderer's knives instead of cash?

I can relate to that . . .

I'm glad this chapter RAW get released less than 2 month ...

I hope the next chapter will be same too ...

crap, the large gaps between updates is making me more confused than usual.  At least with the previous arc it was simple enough, but this one likes to jump around everywhere.

There REALLY is not a single normal female person around him.

I wonder what the story of the one with the throat injury is.

One day Shinya sold a sword, a violent tool

Only to end up selling it to a crazy fool

He realized that mistake a bit too late

Who could have seen such a fate?

Young Shinya thought to himself "Yep, that woman is cray"

And now he needs to take that sword away

I hate poetry, but I think this suits the occasion.

Sandwiched between a retired killer and a necrophilia

Hmm...

That's a normal day case for Shinya I guess

call it bad luck or good luck, either way you fucked up shinya...

Spoiler

Shiinya just triggered a bad end flag.

seriously is this going for the: Every chapter is gonna become more and more weirder award?

Wtf did I just read?  *clicks follow*

Spoiler

only one or two psychopath ...

the other is just a bit ... rather ... big ... "crazy" ... =3= ...

"Geez, I don't know how to stop my troubles with women..."

Spoiler

Shinya doesn't find crazy, crazy finds Shinya.

seriously, every women he crosses path with has off puttings.

"Geez, I don't know how to stop my troubles with women..."

Spoiler

very interesting, all girls have sick, but I prefer stalker girl.

I want more >.<

Wtf did I just read?  *clicks follow*

Spoiler

Nope they just started group therapy

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics