Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.42 - 118votes)

Over Steam

Alt Names: alt 오버 스팀alt Over Steamalt Овер Стим
Author: Yoon Dong Hyuk
Artist: Seo Youn Kyo
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureDrama DramaFantasy FantasyRomance RomanceSeinen SeinenWebtoon Webtoon
Type: Manhwa (Korean)
Description: In the aftermath of a great war between humanity and creatures known as the Talaiv, the storms of war are brewing again.

Original webcomic:
http://cartoon.media.daum.net/webtoon/view/oversteam
Go to Over Steam Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic [SPOILERS] Latest Chapter Discussion New Window Everath
  • 5 Replies
Topic Bad translation New Window truepurple
  • 12 Replies

193 Comments

She didn´t get the memo that they wear that protective gear for other reasons than as fashion statement, or did she? Or ... maybe the other two forgot to tell her about how nasty those flesh-eating bugs actually are and/or didn´t consider to check each others gear properly just to be sure - better be safe than sorry, after all? Well ... now they know better, anyway, I guess.

Oh man Elizabeth, even though that was very tragic, I haven't lol'd that hard all week. Unintentional comedy gold.

Is anyone else getting more and more disturbed and less and less interested in this series, at the same time, but not for the same reasons? (Or becoming more and more tired of the author seeming to use entrie chapters as a soapbox for his anti-religious feelings?)

I'm all for large scale plots with a diverse range of characters and for stories that feature multiple "groups" of main characters, but it just feels like there's something missing about this one. I don't know how exactly to put my finger on it, but it's unfortunate since I'd really been interested in the plot concepts and world the author was building, and the MC at the outset seemed to have a lot of potential. I feel like it's partly due to a slow development of the series maybe? The author is doing certain things realistically, making the telling of the stroy drag out, but then uses weird things, like now this crazy deus ex machina plot path of a secret underground path found years (I guess we could assume months? But still. . .) earlier and now used for escape. :(

Does anyone have a better grasp of what's lacking here? Aside from that I can't quite figure it out. Is it simply something about the style of the author's story telling that doesn't quite line up with my preferences, or are other people also noticing this "off" feeling while they read?

Good Job Elizabeth!

Spoiler
that was fantastic.

And

Spoiler

meh elizabeth was useless and annoying

Meh, realy wish we could crank our more of this one, its so good *w*

Will try tho!

Why did Dorain put the Drak ( I call it that) in his belly?  I don't recall the girl explaining it when he was in the room so what was the purpose?  Or was it just poor writing?  Anyways it's still interesting.

Chapter 11:

Spoiler

I'm pretty confident I have no control or ability to sway anyone on the subject, but it'd be nice if the comments did not have blatant spoilers.

Romance??? where???

Damn, this story is amazing,please continue scanlating it, Silent sky !

I would guess its on your end. Remember you can always download the chapter from our website.

Mk, I will :)

Thanks for the update Silent Sky! Though, is it just me and my ipad or are some of the images so low res you can't read the text? Did I not wait long enough for it to load?

I would guess its on your end. Remember you can always download the chapter from our website.

Thanks for the update Silent Sky! Though, is it just me and my ipad or are some of the images so low res you can't read the text? Did I not wait long enough for it to load?
    • Nes likes this

without even seen Talaiv yet, i want someone to slaughter this humans.

THEY SET US UP THE BOMB!

Gah, sorry for the delay ppl T.T *bow*

When the kids asked "Wheres, Kenny?" Dorian should have said

Dorian " They killed Kenny"

Kids "You Bastards"

hm he exchanged Kenny for her !?.... Worth it.

ahahhahah lol

"Save the cheerleader Save the world"

Damn, I loved that series. Just the first season thought, after that i couldn't just keep it up...

I wonder when Blonde Ichigo will come out

hm he exchanged Kenny for her !?.... Worth it.

Is this a shounen?

Season 2?!!!!
fuck_yeah1_by_lord_iluvatar-d69lo2o.gif

aww yiss season2 ty silent sky!

Seems like Dorian ate to much fruity pebbles, and had to upchuck.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics