Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.44 - 94votes)

Kami-sama no Iutoori Part 2

Alt Names: alt 神さまの言うとおり弐alt Kamisama no Iutoori 2alt Kamisama no Iutoori Nialt Like God Says 2
Author: Kaneshiro Muneyuki
Artist: Fujimura Akeji
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiHorror HorrorMystery MysteryPsychological PsychologicalSchool Life School LifeShounen ShounenSupernatural SupernaturalTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: The sequel of Kami-sama no Iutoori from Bessatsu Shounen Magazine. The series is revived in a weekly installation. The series starts on the same morning of the original.

Sequel of Kami-sama no Iutoori: http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/comics/kami-sama-no-iutoori-fujimura-akeji-r1932
Go to Kami-sama no Iutoori Part 2 Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic So what is the end of first seri? New Window heothanhtinh
  • 4 Replies

265 Comments

yea its hard decision for some of us with little money, but I decided to support crunchy roll and sign up for manga only premium. I hope more ppl here do the same, maybe we can have a say in which mangas get axed*lol*.  cheers

I decided to simply go to another site lol

two naked girls what could possible happen?!

i'll spoil for those interested.

[spoiler]one of the two naked girls die and it isn't the darker skin one.

Still waiting
Spoiler

yea its hard decision for some of us with little money, but I decided to support crunchy roll and sign up for manga only premium. I hope more ppl here do the same, maybe we can have a say in which mangas get axed*lol*.  cheers

i think chapter 45 was ripped from CrunchyRoll. which means it will be deleted from Batoto soon.

Pretty much, checked over there and it was exactly it~ :P

i think chapter 45 was ripped from CrunchyRoll. which means it will be deleted from Batoto soon.

wat

where is 34-45

Little PSA that this series is now on Crunchyroll...

"Chapter 45"?

What happened to chapters 34-44?

I came here because I thought this was a sequel of sorts to the first part. But why are we starting at the beginning of the story again then? And with different characters to boot...

Because it's a story told from the perspective of different characters. Sort of parallel to each other. 

I came here because I thought this was a sequel of sorts to the first part. But why are we starting at the beginning of the story again then? And with different characters to boot...

Jaw kicking cliffhangers each time. This series is so wrong it makes it great, and highly disturbing.

Trying not to get too attached to every characters every time I read this (IYKWIM)

I've never been a huge fan of characters just dying left and right, for the most part. If you don't build it properly or have a fitting death instead of people thinking "Oh shit, anything can happen this is craaaaaazzzyyyyyyy!" they just think "Well that was a let down" If people aren't built so you're connected to them it's just mindless and inane. If they have been connected emotionally and are given a meaningless or quick death then people feel cheated and angry (but not with intent to keep reading). It's a very fine line to walk and very few people can actually do a story where death is so common and can happen to anyone and still have people be satisfied with it.

I think both volumes of this manga are pretty rough at it. I've never really been satisfied with many of the deaths in this series. Only one I think that worked was the girl from the first volume who survived all the way to the end of the first round only to draw the X at the end. That was effective storytelling and a real emotional death. That being said, I don't think the three here are dead. That shit with their eyes is a little too out of place. And if they are dead? Well this is exactly what I'm talking about. Completely unsatisfying deaths.

Out of all the stuff out there, I only think Akame Ga Kill gets it somewhat right. 

From a story-writting point of view, you are absolutely correct. But most deaths in Kami-sama no Iutoori (both parts) were indeed meant to be meaningless. In fact, most characters were underdeveloped to the point of not even having names. The idea here, I believe, is to make the games seem more brutal and deadly and even banalize the concept of death. If we had a round were no character died, pretty much any reader would think: "well, this one was really freaking easy, wasn't it?" Any way, I'm having a blast with this manga, it's not as deep as the first part, but still pretty entertaining.

hes not dead..

Spoiler

I've never been a huge fan of characters just dying left and right, for the most part. If you don't build it properly or have a fitting death instead of people thinking "Oh shit, anything can happen this is craaaaaazzzyyyyyyy!" they just think "Well that was a let down" If people aren't built so you're connected to them it's just mindless and inane. If they have been connected emotionally and are given a meaningless or quick death then people feel cheated and angry (but not with intent to keep reading). It's a very fine line to walk and very few people can actually do a story where death is so common and can happen to anyone and still have people be satisfied with it.

I think both volumes of this manga are pretty rough at it. I've never really been satisfied with many of the deaths in this series. Only one I think that worked was the girl from the first volume who survived all the way to the end of the first round only to draw the X at the end. That was effective storytelling and a real emotional death. That being said, I don't think the three here are dead. That shit with their eyes is a little too out of place. And if they are dead? Well this is exactly what I'm talking about. Completely unsatisfying deaths.

Out of all the stuff out there, I only think Akame Ga Kill gets it somewhat right. 

Time for a part 3

sooooooo, time for a new MC?

i'm guessing it's Othello, if you grab squares that are connected (horizontally, vertically or by a diagonal) then all the squares between them become yours

@Fanthor, seriously? This isn't even a mystery for the team members that were out there. Remember that the teams are assigned leaders?

I'm guessing its Reversi.. 

And probably something to do with clearing other team's mystery

I don't know why, but I'm kind of annoyed by the editor "T-ya". Maybe it's because he always says "This is the editor T-ya"...?

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics