Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.5 - 50votes)

Shuuen no Shiori

Alt Names: alt Bookmark of Demisealt 終焉ノ栞
Author: Suzumu & 150P
Artist: Yuuki Amino
Genres: Horror HorrorMystery MysterySchool Life School LifeSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: On the normal, unchanging campus, it suddenly occurred; A murder case where a body was cut open, right into two.
On the other side of the unsolved case, the rumor-loving high school students became involved in a certain ritual.
From the extremely popular songs on Nico Nico Douga, begins the Project.

What is the “Bookmark of Demise”…?
Who is the traitor…?
What will the conclusion to this story be…?

So, can you solve this mystery?
Go to Shuuen no Shiori Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Bookmark renders New Window Edlm
  • 1 Replies
Topic Contents of the Letter New Window Shuuen Scans
  • 0 Replies
Topic More about the series (includes song links) New Window Shuuen Scans
  • 2 Replies

81 Comments

Wait... What?

I'm so completely beyond confused at this point. Are they starting all over again?

It's announced that Shuuen no Shiori has surpassed printing 600,000 copies.

Spoiler

Could this series technically be labelled "Romance"?

technically it is still romance even though the yandere is strong here

Wait, what?

Hmmm...At least A-ya and B-ko has logic behind their death,the problem is C-tan and D-..that make this look like supernatural...

I think there may be a "5th character-E?" ,which maybe is the perpetrator of the game that still haven't being mentioned and keep hidden from reader's view....Well,just my wild thought~

Yeah, there are vague hints of romance (B-ko and A-ya), but given the nature of the story, it isn't the main focus, given that the other two guys's infatuation with the aforementioned is more an overwhelming obsession more than love. IMO it doesn't deserve the tag very much.

That aside, thank you a lot Shuuen Scans!

Spoiler

I agree with you about this particular piece. However there are a (very) few manga that has romance as it main genre and yandere as it's main plot device.

Spoiler

thanks, worth waiting.. I don't know why such a good manga doesn't have much followers

Sorry the chapter is missing at the moment, we're in the middle of replacing it since someone pointed out a small error to us!!

Spoiler

Thank you for the chapteeer ♫

moral of the story: if they act nice, they're fucking crazy

Sorry the chapter is missing at the moment, we're in the middle of replacing it since someone pointed out a small error to us!!

Spoiler

T_T

Why do I always do this? It is 1am and exam season. T_T

Well, that means the only one that everyone was focusing on is dead. Which leaves only the one that no one was paying attention to for the role of fox.

Eh... I hate these mystery manga's I never seem to understand them even at the very end. Or... I love these mystery manga's I never seem to understand them even at the very end.

Male yanderes, possible more scary than female yanderes, considering they might kill people of either genders instead of only females.

Yeeeeeah, Gasai Yuno's laughing somewhere right now.

I can't help but to feel bad about C-ta. Yeah, he's a possessive, two-faced, delusional, batshit crazy guy, but he tries to help his friend until the very end. But at this stage of the play, I guess it didn't work quite right...

Alright I'm putting this together I think.

Spoiler

Male yanderes, possible more scary than female yanderes, considering they might kill people of either genders instead of only females.

You say that like a female yandere never killed the man she loves or his friends.

i'll wait to see more.....

Spoiler

A lot easier said than done buddy. Somehow, I got a feeling this won't go well at all.

A-ya is starting to seem like the only 'genuine' person in the group - which is probably why he went first.

Gee, what a nice friend...

Spoiler

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics