Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.34 - 285votes)

Shishunki no Iron Maiden

Alt Names: alt Iron Maiden Pubertyalt 思春期のアイアンメイデン
Author: Watanabe Shizumu
Artist: Watanabe Shizumu
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiPsychological PsychologicalRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSci-fi Sci-fiSeinen SeinenSupernatural SupernaturalTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Mayama Haruki and Himemiya Tsukiko have been childhood friends and neighbors for as long as they can remember, but after a girls-only meeting in fourth grade, Himemiya distanced herself from Mayama. Now in their 2nd year of middle school, Mayama has become an ero-freak who specializes in harassing Himemiya.

Determined to unravel the greatest secret of girls, what happens on "that day", Mayama follows Himemiya and uncovers...!
Go to Shishunki no Iron Maiden Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Just started reading... (possible spoilers?) New Window AllegedTumor
  • 1 Replies
Topic Observation sessions in school New Window shermanramni
  • 1 Replies
Topic iron colour (spoiler warning) New Window fairbouy
  • 2 Replies
Topic Strangly enough. . . interesting. New Window rickblah
  • 1 Replies

1080 Comments

do you read fairy tail, because you would need a bag to read that shit if this density upset you xD

Someone actually told me how horrifying it is, how overly idealistic and silly it is. How nobody has to suffer, how nobody dies, and how everyone joins together in funziez happez genki desu tea-time and spunk nothing-can-go-wrong-in-anime-cocaine-land orgies.
So.
No.
Never. :u
I somehow survived a very ferocious aneurysm from sword art online's conclusion of its first half, and I do not want to receive another one.
I don't think I will ever recover from its grotesque stupidity.

Once again my impressions of the current chapter.

Spoiler

do you read fairy tail, because you would need a bag to read that shit if this density upset you xD

Someone... give me... GIVE ME SPOILERS ! ! !

It would definitely worth it...

Ok, thats it.. unfollow, see you guys around.

Such dedication and with only three chapters left. Oh well, who wants pizza?

Ok, thats it Im done, unfollow, see you guys around.

3 more chapters~

I derive a certain pleasure in watching simpletons try brute forcing a solution.

Spoiler
    • GxC likes this

Once again my impressions of the current chapter.

Spoiler

Actually, it's the opposite. Societies where little consideration is given to the feelings of girls during marital arrangements exhibit significantly higher TFR.

Since these girls probably won't be leaving the facility let alone be forced into a marrage with the type of person that would force themselves on them, that hardly seems to matter.

Taking away young girls' romantic feelings is not going to rise those birth rates, Japan... Just saying

Actually, it's the opposite. Societies where little consideration is given to the feelings of girls during marital arrangements exhibit significantly higher TFR.
Taking away young girls' romantic feelings is not going to rise those birth rates, Japan... Just saying

Wow . .. that . . . was stupid.

Like, a completely new level of stupid.

3 chapters left

Spoiler

I doubt you were alone. Rather, this is how imagine the collective reader response:

Spoiler

Spoiler

You know, science also a cycle of proving other people wrong then get proven wrong by other people, and you're left wondering what the hell you've been doing with your life. Only a few very lucky ones got to die before they're proven wrong and not to live in humiliation for the rest of their lives.

See any flaw in that reasoning? It's exactly the same mistake made by that argument about love.

For those that want a little more about current findings, click the spoiler and prepare for boredom.

Spoiler
The science is flawed in how such can "crystallize" but otherwise it is a rather interesting concept. Kinda like how philosopher's stones work in FMA actually, though in that case, the crystallization is to do with their entire existence rather than just one aspect of feeling.

But you are right in how nothing is absolute. Things are capable of being changed by new findings. But same can be said to any reasoning.

Spoiler

Looks like my prediction right,

actually, no. if you read a few pages back, it has been spoiled about what will happen in a bit, and how it will end.

Including:

Spoiler

here comes the action genre again, go beat the f*** out of them and beat them again and again and again and again, then become a badass mc..!

You know, science also a cycle of proving other people wrong then get proven wrong by other people, and you're left wondering what the hell you've been doing with your life. Only a few very lucky ones got to die before they're proven wrong and not to live in humiliation for the rest of their lives.

See any flaw in that reasoning? It's exactly the same mistake made by that argument about love.

You miss the most important point though: a lot of scientists would be very happy to be proven wrong, because that means that science has advanced, new knowledge has been gained, new insights found. There is no reason to be sad.

The science of this manga however.... it can have all of my facepalms for the iron transformation being the crystallisation of the romantic feelings. This is probably the dumbest idea imaginable. I can't say that I am unhappy it is ending.

"Listen, Morty, I hate to break it to you but what people call "love" is just a chemical reaction that compels animals to breed.

It hits hard, Morty, then it slowly fades, leaving you stranded in a failing marriage. I did it. Your parents are gonna do it. Break the cycle, Morty. Rise above. Focus on science." -Rick and Morty

the head researcher i want her to get raped in all her holes .... never been so disgusted with a femle villain before wew

Spoiler

Looks like my prediction right,

That lesbo doctor should be trained as a cum dump or whatever you want to call it.

I've read to many spoilers :3 mmm...

"Listen, Morty, I hate to break it to you but what people call "love" is just a chemical reaction that compels animals to breed.

It hits hard, Morty, then it slowly fades, leaving you stranded in a failing marriage. I did it. Your parents are gonna do it. Break the cycle, Morty. Rise above. Focus on science." -Rick and Morty

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics