Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

iron colour (spoiler warning)

spoilers

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

fairbouy

fairbouy

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 5 posts

does anyone else find the strange pink iron weird? i think she may actually be in love with the mc and the more she starts to love him the more the pink iron will grow who knows maybe she will transform again or it might make her normal again

Attached Files

AraragiAki

AraragiAki

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 3 posts

Yeah. I have the same guess. It will eventually lead out to that part hoping that the translations will continue and the manga not getting cancelled before the intended ending. I can only see this manga reaching 40 chapters at best. Over that will really blow my expectations. All I know is that this is pretty linear story with unexpected elements popping out of nowhere. We'll see what happens. I have already a few assumptions of what's going to happen but I wish that the author will prove me wrong. 

fairbouy

fairbouy

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 5 posts

the way that women wished her luck in her love worried me she may not be able to transform back if all the iron turns pink i hope the author proves me wrong too and it does seem like its going though story really fast too