Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.24 - 597votes)

Masamune-kun no Revenge

Alt Names: alt 政宗くんのリベンジalt 政宗君的复仇alt انتقام ماساموني
Author: Takeoka Hazuki
Artist: Tiv
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaHarem HaremRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShounen Shounen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Makabe Masamune has changed himself greatly for a single reason: he wants revenge. Contrary to his past, he has worked hard to become good-looking in order to carry out this goal. Faster than anticipated, he even meets the target of his revenge the first day after transferring in — Adagaki Aki. He wastes no time beginning his plan, but revenge doesn't come easily.
Go to Masamune-kun no Revenge Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Best Girl! New Window RogZiel
  • 5 Replies
Topic Yoshino is... New Window RogZiel
  • 9 Replies
Topic Who would you date? New Window PieceOfSchmittGames
  • 5 Replies
Topic NTR New Window shizuku kyun
  • 17 Replies
Topic Masamune-Kun no Revenge TV Anime Adaptation Announced! New Window shizuku kyun
  • 3 Replies
Topic Fake Masamune is... New Window RogZiel
  • 10 Replies

2121 Comments

I can't blame the MC for choosing the Master. Them tits are simply lovely.

I think the biggest problem is... that the allergies is probably caused by Koiwai since she is the source of Masamune's trauma

I think that is why the maid felt that she betrayed her master so badly because she robbed away her master happiness

this is going to be a wild ride

either Yoshino, Neko, or Adagaki... I think I'll be okay with every ending from now on... forever alone ending is also a good choice :D

He Rejected Class Pres, Somewhat I feel so-so
He Rejected Neko, Somewhat I feel bit sad
He Allergies Adagaki, Somewhat I feel happier
He Accepted Master, Somewhat I feel passionate
YEAH, TSUNDERE GONNA LOSE!!! CLICHE DOESNT HAPPEN, THE ABSOLUTE LAW GONNA BROKEN!!!
GTFO FLAT CHEST TSUNDERE!!!!, WELCOME SADISTIC BUSTY MAID!!!

That damn maid is the one that started everything, intruding on the fat boy and cause that flat chest girl to go tsundere its all her fault. She should be the last one to get a happy ending.

Another dumb author, I thought KissxSis was the only crap I would be reading this year, there was also Domestic na Konajo just pure idiots writing these cheap stories.

Mr Masamune needs to get his shit together and stop breaking so many hearts and just pick someone.

Welcome! You Heretics have finally seen the light! Yoshino is the way! Yoshino is the future! Yoshino for ALL!

^Me when I saw the part where the feelz

He Rejected Class Pres, Somewhat I feel so-so
He Rejected Neko, Somewhat I feel bit sad
He Allergies Adagaki, Somewhat I feel happier
He Accepted Master, Somewhat I feel passionate
YEAH, TSUNDERE GONNA LOSE!!! CLICHE DOESNT HAPPEN, THE ABSOLUTE LAW GONNA BROKEN!!!
GTFO FLAT CHEST TSUNDERE!!!!, WELCOME SADISTIC BUSTY MAID!!!

Please, just let Yoshino win. It’s all I want from this series. Please, don’t let this be some false flag.

Oh look, suddenly for no reason I can't touch Aki and Fujinomiya, but I somehow can touch Master, so she must be the right person for me! Wow what a great plot! Such convenience! 

Why again ppl love Yoshino when she is the actual bitch in this story?

Whoa... Hold on... Is the bitchy tsundere in a harem manga actually going to lose for once?!

So, now that he knows Yoshino is the real reason for his childhood heartbreak, he's going to be getting revenge on her.  He'll end up with Aki after all. 

This is a nice twist.

My ship is sinking and I'm somewhat fine with this.

I guess this is how it's gonna end. I'm almost always on a losing ship.

YOU TAKE THAT L. PLEASE KEEP GOING! I CAN FINALLY WIN! 

I guess this is how it's gonna end. I'm almost always on a losing ship.

How has this been? I took a break around when Mc was being Ntr'd but the chubby little dude. Worth getting back into?

Wait until ending. Depending on who wins and how exactly it happens this could be good or awful. I'm too deep to leave now but I can see this easily ending in flames and rage.

Spoiler

Either way yoshino's story going to be final plot point for this story to reach the ending.

well if he goes for B, it wouldn't be an open end, because last chapter clearly ended Neko for sure and the only relationship that could be actually reset would be Adagaki, and across the series he almost all the time hasn't show love, but the trauma he had about her forgetting her or getting his persona stolen (by fatty).

the thing would be closing his problem with Master and revealing the truth, and that's all folks.

I really love where it was going at early stages of chapter 43...
BUT FREAKING HATE EVERYTHING NOW FROM MID-END!

Spoiler
Why can't best girl win???!?!?!?!?

because Japan hates the west our taste.

How has this been? I took a break around when Mc was being Ntr'd but the chubby little dude. Worth getting back into?

no, not really ... maybe wait to the series ending (like 3-5 more chapters/months)

Hoooly fuck, it's actually happening.

God is real

Two-timing them seems like satisfying revenge against the person/s that vengeance is directed at,  whomever the hell that person/s may be (probably the reader at this point).

He has a couple alts in the batting order anyways.

Yeah I somewhat have a good feeling here with Yoshino have a chance to end up with Masamune here.

I hope so, very much.

Yeah I somewhat have a good feeling here with Yoshino have a chance to end up with Masamune here.

I have two theories:

A)Neko is right, the rashes are result of the stress of him being with someone/the thought of being with someone he doesn't really love, hence why he gets it with Aki and Neko(also why confirming this made her even more sad), what this chapter is foreshadowing is that the only one exception is when he interacts with Yoshino, meaning the one he truly loves/fell in love.

B)Neko is partially right, the rashes ARE result of the stress, but not of him being with Aki/someone else who likes him(Neko), but due to never resolving his revenge issue with Yoshino who was the real culprit of his trauma, and just choosing to ignore everything, so he can't move on and be with anyone at all, and the end of the chapter means that he's going to finally settle things with Master.

If it's B, I'm fucking rioting.

Also, didn't know Abedeus actually worked on a manga scanlation team O.o

I personally like where this is going. His love for Adagaki was that of his childhood and the one he wanted to take "revenge" on was Yoshino all along.

Yes you are a Judas. Suffer.

I have two theories:
A)Neko is right, the rashes are result of the stress of him being with someone/the thought of being with someone he doesn't really love, hence why he gets it with Aki and Neko(also why confirming this made her even more sad), what this chapter is foreshadowing is that the only one exception is when he interacts with Yoshino, meaning the one he truly loves/fell in love.
B)Neko is partially right, the rashes ARE result of the stress, but not of him being with Aki/someone else who likes him(Neko), but due to never resolving his revenge issue with Yoshino who was the real culprit of his trauma, and just choosing to ignore everything, so he can't move on and be with anyone at all, and the end of the chapter means that he's going to finally settle things with Master.

Judging by what most mangaka do the author probably going for B even though that mean an open ending because Masamune have to reset his relationship with the girls. Things can't be going on because most of his current relationships happened mostly because misunderstanding or accident. Therefore open ending will happen.
But if the author do have balls, the author going to chose A even though it will be an irony because Masamune will hook up with the girl he supposed to hate or Revenge on.
Either way yoshino's story going to be final plot point for this story to reach the ending.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics