Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.24 - 597votes)

Masamune-kun no Revenge

Alt Names: alt 政宗くんのリベンジalt 政宗君的复仇alt انتقام ماساموني
Author: Takeoka Hazuki
Artist: Tiv
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaHarem HaremRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShounen Shounen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Makabe Masamune has changed himself greatly for a single reason: he wants revenge. Contrary to his past, he has worked hard to become good-looking in order to carry out this goal. Faster than anticipated, he even meets the target of his revenge the first day after transferring in — Adagaki Aki. He wastes no time beginning his plan, but revenge doesn't come easily.
Go to Masamune-kun no Revenge Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Best Girl! New Window RogZiel
  • 5 Replies
Topic Yoshino is... New Window RogZiel
  • 9 Replies
Topic Who would you date? New Window PieceOfSchmittGames
  • 5 Replies
Topic NTR New Window shizuku kyun
  • 17 Replies
Topic Masamune-Kun no Revenge TV Anime Adaptation Announced! New Window shizuku kyun
  • 3 Replies
Topic Fake Masamune is... New Window RogZiel
  • 10 Replies

2121 Comments

I totally saw that coming but who is Yoshino anyway. I'm thinking personal maid.
Moe story with sudden dark turn? I'm in.
Just want to know why it have "harem" tag?
Bitches ain't shit but hoes and tricks.
Aaaand i'm dissapointed because that's not the kind of trap i expected. I expected a more vicious kind of traps...more dangerous...more confusing... more stimulating...err...
That revenge plan would be failed, totally can see that coming because the mc was too good of a person, and an airhead one at that. In the end he'll just ended up thinking whether he should take the revenge or not.

...is what i would like to say before rambo-knifed yandere enter the stage. Now he will just abandon mission pissed in his pants, poor guy.
I don't think he needs to worry about his past, to have that much resolve to change yourself and if people hate you for that they are just a bunch of assholes
latest chapter
Posted Image
@Bonhart : Well, either she was in his classroom back then, or either she heard it from someone. I think it would be pretty fun if it was Adakagi who told her :)
lol, Makabe at that moment reminded me of
Spoiler

I'm more curious about how she knows he's the piggy...
@aegis- @roflcat- maybe twins maybe multi persanalits or just cunning evil girl?
@Engix: I see, I'm really sorry for jump out of conculsion.
If there are really have a girl like you said, I will SLAP that girl as hard as I could, too.

My point is this Female MC only reject a fat boy call him piggy and say he don't suit her.
As much as I can see AKI is a Greedy Girl only but you say you'd smack her for that so I mistook you are a Violence Person.

Sorry again.
@Loli You got the point i was trying to get through wrong. I would smack her for traumatizing my friend not for rejecting him. Here's a little story if you want to read a bit
Spoiler

Tldr: You should work on your reading comprehension, the my post was badly worded so my bad i guess.
and how should I reject a boy confess he (only) love my body and my pair stocking cover leg so he want to go out with me ?
@Engix: Brave, Mister Engix.
You must be protect many many of your friend by hitting a lots of girl who dare to cruel reject your friend.

And Mister Engix, would you be kind enough to tell me, "an imperfect female being"
how should I reject a fat boy that I don't love at all when he confess to me ? or at least enough to not be call Bi*** and get hit by you?
Mom: 42 year old loli... oh dear lord how is that possible!?!
Girl+knife= yan..... nah, she looks more like a kuudere.
Guys, shall we read more shoujo manga? :DD
well, that was nice though. I actually like Aki.
I forgot to add in, but bitchy chars, are usually bitchy for a reason...
She's probably had some type of issue that clearly affected her childhood.
As twisted as it is, there's also a possibility that she liked him, but was forced to ignore her feelings, cos he was "unsightly" to her parents, thats usually the case in most mangas.
Oh boy...
MC's just gonna fall even harder than the first time... ._.
There's not other way of getting closer to someone than knowing their good aspects and faults..
heck, he even might find her adorably cute... lol
School uniform: striped shirt, diagonally striped tie, plaid collar or skirt, striped hair bows. I'm thinking somebody really likes stripes.
School uniform: striped shirt, diagonally striped tie, plaid collar or skirt, striped hair bows. I'm thinking somebody really likes stripes.
Spoiler

but that's what make him good.. lol
or maybe not..
Well, I find Masamune's 8 year-long plot for vengeance to be strangely epic.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics