Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.33 - 84votes)

Destro 246

Alt Names: alt 强袭246alt デストロ246alt Desutoro 246
Author: Takahashi Keitarou
Artist: Takahashi Keitarou
Genres: Action ActionDrama DramaSeinen SeinenYuri Yuri
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Billionaire Touno Ryuuichi, the President of Touno Foods Group, recently acquired two young female assassins from a Mexican cartel. Sui and Ai came from unimaginably poor childhoods and were given a choice between killing people or selling their body. They chose the former and went through inconceivably extreme training and, at 17 years old, have become some of the deadliest assassins in the world. They are given the task of finding the killer that poisoned Ryuuichi’s wife and child. Sui and Ai encounter Matoba Imari who is another high-school aged assassin. But unlike the two, Imari just wants to lead a normal life.

Prequel:

> Ordinary±
( http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/comics/ordinary±-r5647 )
Go to Destro 246 Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

104 Comments

Whoa, Vinceled is back! I don't read this series, but welcome back to scanlation! o/

Holy... it lives!

Super stoked this is back. Now if only I knew what was going on and who everyone's name are again.

Enjoy the chapter!

No promises as to when the next one will be. Just came back to scanlation after a year and a half off, so still a bit rusted on typesetting, cleaning and stuff. 

Help for the releases would be appreciated, if interested just send me a PM.

I missed this story. I hope the updates come soon

Manga ended wiith chapter 49

aw...c'mon...it's a yuri manga...why i'm never realise it 3 years ago?!!!

time to read it then....

it's back?

Poppin!

Oh boy, someone picked this up again.

Thank you!

...so, raws are at chapter 40, no new translations? :(

MY EYES ARE MELTING!!!  What has been seen can not be UNSEEN!!!

Not sure about you, but I'm honestly enjoying the view. Renka would gut me alive though. :P

Nanten confirmed as Valmet's spiritual successor. And yes she does look like this in later chapters. :D

Spoiler

MY EYES ARE MELTING!!!  What has been seen can not be UNSEEN!!!

Nanten confirmed as Valmet's spiritual successor. And yes she does look like this in later chapters. :D

Spoiler

try DomDomSoft Manga...

i download it with those...

I'm not even sure how those things work, tried a couple times and failed.

Well, I did end up saving manually page per page, good thing there weren't a lot of chapters. :P

Beniyuki is cute, but no fanservice with her yet. Imari is underdeveloped, nothing to see.Sui and Ai are wasting their potential on action scenes. So it leaves us Renka and Nanten, two crazy perverted lesbians.The choice is obvious.

The choice is obvious, with the grieving widower. Why won't anyone think of him. : ( .

Beniyuki is cute, but no fanservice with her yet. Imari is underdeveloped, nothing to see.
Sui and Ai are wasting their potential on action scenes. So it leaves us Renka and Nanten, two crazy perverted lesbians.
The choice is obvious.

Beniyuki didn't get a single fanservice moment since ch8; Sui and Ai get some in ch11-12 and honestly, it's good... 

I'm kind of confused. I don't know who to ally myself with.

Beniyuki is cute, but no fanservice with her yet. Imari is underdeveloped, nothing to see.
Sui and Ai are wasting their potential on action scenes. So it leaves us Renka and Nanten, two crazy perverted lesbians.
The choice is obvious.

Ah, I've got a bit of a problem.

Now that KIKE has been deleted, is there any way to get the older chapters without manually saving them page per page from here? :x

try DomDomSoft Manga...

i download it with those...

With me!

Ah, I've got a bit of a problem.

Now that KIKE has been deleted, is there any way to get the older chapters without manually saving them page per page from here? :x

Ok, I modified the summary to include Ordinary± as the prequel to Destro 246. Technically it's only related but a lot of things in Destro 246 are a direct reference to the series. 

Same translator really :P I might have disbanded KIKE but all of the groups projects were picked up by Substitute Scans, they'll help on the cleaning and redraws. 

Oh, I see. Thanks for clarifying man. :)

Jesus don't scare me like that, when I saw that KIKE got disbanded I feared this was getting dropped. Thanks to whoever kept on translating.

Also, fake!Imari firing that monster gun one-handed with no recoil problems. Any of you remember how hard that gun kicked in Resident Evil 2? :D

Same translator really :P I might have disbanded KIKE but all of the groups projects were picked up by Substitute Scans, they'll help on the cleaning and redraws. 

Jesus don't scare me like that, when I saw that KIKE got disbanded I feared this was getting dropped. Thanks to whoever kept on translating.

Also, fake!Imari firing that monster gun one-handed with no recoil problems. Any of you remember how hard that gun kicked in Resident Evil 2? :D

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics