Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.59 - 129votes)

Yesterday wo Utatte

Alt Names: alt イエスタデイをうたってalt Bana Dünü Söylealt Sing "Yesterday" for Mealt Sing Yesterday for Mealt Sing Yesterday!alt Yesterday o Utattealt 昨日之歌
Author: Toume Kei
Artist: Toume Kei
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: After college, Rikuo Uozumi, a boy without much ambition in life, takes on a job at a convenience store. The days pass by uneventfully for Rikuo until he meets his former love interest and classmate, but especially thanks to the unusual Haru Nonaka, and her pet crow…
Go to Yesterday wo Utatte Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Cliche I know, but who are you rooting for? New Window Purple Library Guy
  • 64 Replies

466 Comments

Yo Rikuo some guy is already making moves on Haru! And the guy is fkin smooth too, you better start doing something man! df13952b.gif

man this manga's pissing me off. I don't know who is who. The art style makes everyone male/female faces look the same just with difference hairs and beards.

What a suave motherfucker.

Update?!?!? 

P.S. I actually tried to write something witty but it was so unexpected that.... anyway I am glad, thank you guys.

It's ALIVVVVVEEEEEE

Woot! I was looking at this title literally yesterday hoping for an update. 

I'm so on the fence about this.

Haru is awesome because she keeps charging forward. And I think she deserves to finally get what she's been fighting for.

But on the other hand, Shinako is just so hot and exudes maturity. I'll only be happy if she ends up with Rikuo, since I think she's too much of a woman for Rou.

Very hot but... 

@ Bold are you kidding me here?

I'm so on the fence about this.

Haru is awesome because she keeps charging forward. And I think she deserves to finally get what she's been fighting for.

But on the other hand, Shinako is just so hot and exudes maturity. I'll only be happy if she ends up with Rikuo, since I think she's too much of a woman for Rou.

Thanks for all your hard work Village Idiot hope to see more chapters soon.

''You're lenient and naive...and lacking in 'girl power' you know.'' - only took 55 chapter for someone to state the obvious. Thx for the update btw.!

I would like Rikuo to end up with Haru, but I think it might be a Shinako end. I mean there are some hint that whatever the ending, we will get 2 couple out of it. Be it Rikuo x Haru and Shinako x Rou or Rikuo x Shinako and Rou x Haru.... oh and Ms. Barmaid and Mr. Bear so three couple but the last one I think isn't ambiguous.  :P

Edit: Oh! and thanks Village Idiot for the 2 chapters! You're awesome!

PS.: Also congratulation for your 5 years of scan/trad!

Haru for best girl 2013!

Don't you dare give up Haru!

I could get annoyed that this romance is moving so slow, but I think I really appreciate the way it's taking it's time to evolve. really puts the slice in slice of life.

What?! Thats it, no progress at all? .. oh well im not surprised. 

Thanks for the chapter.

Very cool, thanks a lot VIS!!

Yay! Thanks for the new chapter! \o/

Jeez Haru is being so proactive yet Rikuo continues to blow her off, I get that for whatever reason he's still confused and unsure about his feelings but he better not be thinking Haru is going to wait around forever while he takes his sweet time making a decision.

Does he ever gonna make a decision? You better choose Haru bastard :P

Haru, Haruuuu, harrruuuu!!! My heart is aching whenever I see her sad.

Thanks alot Village Idiot! Great new chapter!

Side-stories are much more interesting here, rather than MC's kinda-romance that doesn't really go anywhere.

Art college episodes, Bear vs Ms. Bar Owner (well, looks like its the end for that story, sadly), this new girl in jersey is quite fun, her story will be hilarious.

Side-stories here are rather fast-paced, unlike the 'main' storyline.

Spoiler
Being indecisive is the enemy of all relationships...
Spoiler

Haru, girl. You may just might manage to slither your way into this idiot's heart yet :)

Get your feelings straight Rikuo, damnit.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics