Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.49 - 336votes)

Owari no Seraph

Alt Names: alt 终结的炽天使alt 終わりのセラフalt Owari no Serafualt Seraph of the Endalt Seraph of the End: Kıyamet Meleğialt Seraph of the End: Serafin Dni Ostatnich (Polish)alt Seraph of the End: Vampire Reignalt اسرافیل پایانیalt سيراف النهاية: سيادة الرعب
Author: Kagami Takaya & Furuya Daisuke
Artist: Yamamoto Yamato
Genres: Action ActionDrama DramaFantasy FantasyHorror HorrorMystery MysteryShounen ShounenSupernatural SupernaturalTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Set in the near future, in a world where humans have to fend against vampires. Having lost everything during one such attack, Hyakuya Yuuichirou aims to join a specialized military squad for the sake of revenge, even as more unnatural things begin to occur...
Go to Owari no Seraph Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic [Poll]: Which girl would you date? New Window PieceOfSchmittGames
  • 0 Replies
Topic Chapters 22 to 39 - Just go to readmanga.today New Window PieceOfSchmittGames
  • 0 Replies
Topic Owari no Seraph Wiki New Window Reflectionz
  • 2 Replies

486 Comments

Lol at those who can't get past the school arc.

There's a reason why that part is there. It's all because of the central theme of the manga: "Family."

I, for one, understand if some people may not like this manga (regardless of the school arc). I think this is the cheesiest shounen I've read so far, in a good way! I really like the honesty in emotions and the feels I get from reading this. I just love, looooove character interactions. Maybe even more than a great plot (oops :P). Owari no Seraph may not have such an extremely new and awesome plot but I sure as hell am enjoying this manga!

Though I understand that the sudden change of tone with the appearance of the school can put off some people, I wish we could tone down the hate. 

You like it? Okay, that's good. You don't? That's alright too but you don't have to be so rude about it.

Anime is boring, and stupid but this is even worse.

That's some shitty bait you got there bro.

Why are you even here then?

Spoiler

So tell me genius, what do you like ?

So I can crush your opinion.

Talk about assholes...

Wow talk about people having totally different tastes... I love it instead xD Can't wait to see what happens next 

Asura kannon psh more like limitless bladework: Asura

Sorry, I'm out. This is way too Edgelord for me. Viruses that kill off most of humanity, then suddenly VAMPIRES? I'm not nearly 12 years old enough for this shit.

Well it is shounen, not too much different from other similar mangas like Attack on Titan. Seems like mixing in some apathetic/amoral aspects is, for lack of better wording, "in", right now, like with Hunger Games, Breaking Bad, etc. Oh, and of course, you can't forget about nearly every kind of zombie related media. And it seems like most of these are quite popular beyond teenagers, albeit, some have different aspects.

Saw ep.1, couldn't believe I wasn't reading this, read it, now I'm stoked they're animating it. Absolutely awesome manga!

Anime finally started airing! here's hoping it will live up to the manga adapt...

(And also to see if the manga updates will speed up....)

Crying about School = idiots

From what I've read so far, I like it... a lot! :) 

Let's hope the anime will remain faithful to the manga (lately too many anime wander off a bit too much from the manga storyline...)

This story reminds me of naruto... and I don't like it.. -_-

Sorry, I'm out. This is way too Edgelord for me. Viruses that kill off most of humanity, then suddenly VAMPIRES? I'm not nearly 12 years old enough for this shit.

Started to read this because of the upcoming anime... and I have just one question.

After a first chapter like that, how and why in the living fuck did chapter 2 become a school life story?

I think THE SAME...It was an amazing first chapter and then...BANG...CLICHE FEST TIME =.="

Started to read this because of the upcoming anime... and I have just one question.

After a first chapter like that, how and why in the living fuck did chapter 2 become a school life story?

It was only for a short while and then the author decided not to include school anymore xD

The art is gorgeous <3!

Shitstorm comin'

So english releases are slow because Viz caught up... And they don't make their releases available in over half the world... Just my luck, getting shafted simply by living in this country :<

Can i read viz's releases from a non-english speaking country? or is there some region lock?? i can't find it so probably i'm region locked D:

Yeah Viz's releases are only available in the U.S., Canada, the UK, Ireland, Australia, New Zealand & South Africa. So if you don't live in one of these country you have to read it on other websites.

Can i read viz's releases from a non-english speaking country? or is there some region lock??

Viz are licensed and paid releases, if you want to read them or you pay or you find it in some other online reader because batoto is the play fair(sometimes goes too far with that though)

Can i read viz's releases from a non-english speaking country? or is there some region lock?? i can't find it so probably i'm region locked D:

ABOUT THE LATEST CHAPTER RELEASES

Viz has been publishing new chapters in their version of Weekly Shonen Jump, though they only post one chapter a month.

They're currently up to chapter 30 as of a couple weeks ago, and thus are completely caught up with the Japanese releases.

That's why there have been no further releases from English scanlation groups. If you want to keep up with the new releases the best way to do it is via Viz's magazine (or learn Spanish and read Ryuusei's translations).

Hah~ knowing that Viz has good, decently advanced stuff nowadays makes me want to hurry up and readjust my budget to subscribe. <3

Viz has been publishing new chapters in their version of Weekly Shonen Jump, though they only post one chapter a month.

They're currently up to chapter 30 as of a couple weeks ago, and thus are completely caught up with the Japanese releases.

That's why there have been no further releases from English scanlation groups. If you want to keep up with the new releases the best way to do it is via Viz's magazine (or learn Spanish and read Ryuusei's translations).

Or read it for free at other manga site

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics