Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Owari no Seraph Wiki

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

Reflectionz

Reflectionz

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 1 posts
  • LocationToronto

Hey guys.

Just a little post to advertise the Owari no Seraph Wiki, http://owarinoseraph.wikia.com/wiki/Owari_no_Seraph_Wiki , the wiki is slowly growing and we could use some help with editing it. Oh and for those who haven't read the series, feel free to do so, its a great shonen! Thanks.

sm31

sm31

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 50 posts
Thanks for the link!

I voted. Gave the series a 4. I am finding it mostly enjoyable... and the suspense is fairly riviting. My only complaint is with the somewhat ham-fisted (even for manga) character development, including a couple of awkward stabs at romance that don't seem to fit.

One of the more interesting aspects... Not that I have any issues with such a thing at all... but I get this odd feeling that the main characters could suddenly "swing" the other way. Probably not the authors intention though.

I'm also curious to know why this manga doesn't have a "mature" tag. There's some rough stuff in this manga.

EnesKose

EnesKose

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 1 posts
  • LocationTurkey

Süper Bir Manga :D Türkçe Çeviri Yapan Kişilerin ellerine saglık :D

nobody drag me down,Because I'm God

誰もいないドラッグしたので、私は神様