Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.51 - 486votes)

Nanatsu no Taizai

Alt Names: alt 七つの大罪alt 일곱개의 대죄alt Los Siete Pecados Capitalesalt Os Sete Pecados Capitaisalt Sept Péchés Capitauxalt The Seven Deadly Sinsalt هفت گناه کبیرهalt Yedi Ölümcül Günahalt Семь смертных греховalt الخطايا السبع المميتة
Author: Suzuki Nakaba
Artist: Suzuki Nakaba
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureAward Winning Award WinningComedy ComedyDrama DramaFantasy FantasyRomance RomanceShounen Shounen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: The "Seven Deadly Sins", a group of evil knights who conspired to overthrow the kingdom of Britannia, were said to have been eradicated by the Holy Knights, although some claim that they still live. Ten years later, the Holy Knights have staged a Coup d'état and assassinated the king, becoming the new, tyrannical rulers of the kingdom. Elizabeth, the king's daughter, sets out on a journey to find the "Seven Deadly Sins", and to enlist their help in taking back the kingdom.
Go to Nanatsu no Taizai Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Favourite character? I know the answer is Ban but still........ New Window FakeHero
  • 36 Replies
Topic Who do you ship? Elaine or Jericho? New Window ebby
  • 15 Replies
Topic Conquering all Big Four Shounen Magazines New Window animalia
  • 0 Replies
Topic The traitor New Window Ralan
  • 21 Replies
Topic I think i know what Escanors curse is. New Window icedpyro
  • 8 Replies
Topic Recent chapter spoilers and thoughts? New Window morlyn
  • 1 Replies

3599 Comments

So Liz is the latest reincarnation of Mel's original lover from 3,000 years back. Each of these reincarnations has no memory of her previous life.  Essentially having to restart your whole relationship from scratch and Mel repeated this for 3,000 years!

you are wrong.

There are only 2 Liz,
One dead in Danafor
One live right now.
they are one, yet not same.
for 3000 years, she only reincarnation 1x

FUCK! This manga has turn back me to when i was a teenager watching Hokuto no Ken in TV for the fist time...

I don't know if this is evil Melodias or not, but I'm hyped.

"I'm tougher than he is."

You've gotta have balls and lack a brain to say that about a guy who came back from the dead after having his hearts ripped out.

fucking hell, escanor. gamebreaking everything and yet it's still 30 minutes till noon.

isn't hawk's ability's pretty sweet? imagine if he got a bite out of the most powerful commandment

He will transpork to Pork of Steel.

fucking hell, escanor. gamebreaking everything and yet it's still 30 minutes till noon.

isn't hawk's ability's pretty sweet? imagine if he got a bite out of the most powerful commandment

Praise the SUN :D

the afternoon sunshine has never been this epic.

"Just so you know, you won't be dying in any decent fashion."

I freaking love Escanor.

Can one be more manly than Escanor?

[praising intensifies]

escanor went into "whosyourdaddy" mode if u know what i mean . even those full counter wouldn't have it effects because his pride is too much. can't wait the anime scene with those escanor pride lines

That moment when the pity he felt turns into utter contempt.

Escanor getting better and better...

Escanor trash talking Estarossa lol

I was thinking of this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=58QOBqAWNzE

Next Chapter....

giphy.gif

Awww yeah!!!

Spoiler

Escanor is started to become my favorite sin.  Sorry Ban, you're still in my top.

How can be Escanor so fucking cool everytime he spit a sentence? "I have no reason to hate one weaker than myself". Well, that basically means he hate no one ^_^

So Liz is the latest reincarnation of Mel's original lover from 3,000 years back. Each of these reincarnations has no memory of her previous life.  Essentially having to restart your whole relationship from scratch and Mel repeated this for 3,000 years!

tumblr_mzh0hqMANs1qfaa86o1_400.gif

get the praises ready for the sun guys.

Escanor is really chewing the scenery whenever he appears.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics