Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Who do you ship? Elaine or Jericho?

• Please log in to reply
15 replies to this topic

ebby

ebby

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 4 posts
Jericho is kick***. Prob one of my favorites right now. But Ban has been so committed to Elaine.
I'm torn...

icedpyro

icedpyro

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 18 posts

Why not both? I mean ban is the GREED sin after all.

7.jpg

Ekairserrot

Ekairserrot

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 2 posts

Why not both? I mean ban is the GREED sin after all.

XD that would be so great, but i dont think that will  happen, ban is really committed to elaine

Unsuspectingvisitor

Unsuspectingvisitor

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 8 posts
They need Jericho to make Elaine jealousy or else she'll end up dying again.

ebby

ebby

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 4 posts

They need Jericho to make Elaine jealousy or else she'll end up dying again.

I didn't realize what you meant until this latest chapter ended, and Jericho said just that. I'm going to be really annoyed if they take the "you two end up together, but I will never give up" route with Jericho.

grandking3

grandking3

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 36 posts

never a fan of loli relationships not matter the age. so jericho. she's really brave and upfront about her feelings

lejdcool

lejdcool

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 3 posts

I say give jericho the harem, she's earned it, she saved elaine and ban's asses.

Naominekoavery

Naominekoavery

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 1 posts
Jericho. Elaine looks too much like a kid it seems creepy. I wonder if she has a gross human form like her brother does. I've wanted him with Jericho since he first stripped her in the beginning.

Shikumo

Shikumo

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 3 posts
Jericho. Elaine looks too much like a kid, that almost makes Ban look like pedo. If she can transform like King maybe I'll reconsider. XD

xisto

xisto

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 1 posts

Jericho off course. Elaine is already dead! ban should get over her...

Adorkable Salesman

Adorkable Salesman

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 1 posts

I am still kind of for Elaine, just because of the fact that Ban truly does love her. It is too legit to quit for them.

10.jpg

Crimson Nanashi

Crimson Nanashi

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 2 posts

obviously it'd be Elain. Jericho doesn't truly love Ban, her feelings are the result of the suspension bridge effect. Ban being with Jericho would be as silly as Gilthunder being with that stalker mage instead of Margret.

Harukko

Harukko

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 2 posts

Actually, at the beginning I thought supported Ban and Elaine, but as the plot developed (for some reason) I started to really like Jericho. :3

aloradear

aloradear

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 1 posts

obviously it'd be Elain. Jericho doesn't truly love Ban, her feelings are the result of the suspension bridge effect. Ban being with Jericho would be as silly as Gilthunder being with that stalker mage instead of Margret.

Yeah but Ban and Elaine knew each other for a week before acting like they were madly in love and Ban was willing to kill his best friend to bring her back.  If Jericho's feelings for Ban were just due to him saving her, she wouldn't have stuck around this long.  She's in it to win it.  

All that aside I think Elaine is a really boring character and the whole good girl/bad boy dynamic between her and Ban is really lame and played out.  Jericho feels like a lot more fleshed out of a character where she has an actual personality and isn't there just as the foil for like 90% of Ban's actions. 

ladywendyx3

ladywendyx3

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 2 posts

Ban and Elaine ! its because I ship them so hard but the other girl isn't bad person.

its pretty noticeable that Ban and Elaine are going to end up together because they have so many merchandise together 

Crimson Nanashi

Crimson Nanashi

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 2 posts

Yeah but Ban and Elaine knew each other for a week before acting like they were madly in love and Ban was willing to kill his best friend to bring her back.  If Jericho's feelings for Ban were just due to him saving her, she wouldn't have stuck around this long.  She's in it to win it.  

reason why Ban and Elaine fell in love was actually explained really well. Elaine loved that Ban was very honest and was willing to give up on the spring after being told she and the forest would die without it, which showed her he wasn't greedy like other humans were. Ban fell in love cause he was able to open up round her which we learned Ban had issues doing so round others cause of how he grew up. add in the fact that they spent the entire week talking and learning about each other im not surprised they fell in love.