Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.48 - 292votes)

AKB49 - Renai Kinshi Jourei

Alt Names: alt AKB49alt AKB49 - The Rules Against Lovealt AKB49 - 恋愛禁止条例alt AKB49 – Ren'ai Kinshi Joureialt AKB49: Renai Kinshi Joureialt AKB49: Правила против любви
Author: Motoazabu Factory
Artist: Miyajima Reiji
Genres: Adventure AdventureComedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiGender Bender Gender BenderMusic MusicRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShounen Shounen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: This manga based on the ever popular AKB48 group.

This series is about a guy called Urayama Minoru crossdressing as a girl to participate in a female idol group audition (akb48). The main objective is to help the girl he likes, Yoshinaga Hiroko, pass the audition. Yoshinaga Hiroko's dream is to become like her favourite idol who is in the akb48 group. This audition happens to be her final try, so Minoru crossdresses as Urakawa Minori and takes part in the audition to make sure she realizes her dream. Hiroko got qualified eventually, however, the shocking news was Minoru was qualified as well. Thus, the road to becoming a female idol begins...
Go to AKB49 - Renai Kinshi Jourei Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic AKB49 Finale Discussion. New Window Tofuramu
  • 16 Replies
Topic After rereading this serie I still ended up... New Window Revassin
  • 0 Replies
Topic Cover of Volumes New Window SageSasami
  • 4 Replies
Topic Minoru x Okabe New Window Evan Dark
  • 6 Replies
Topic (AKB49 - Renai Kinshi Jourei) Latest Chapter Discussion New Window TheRater
  • 106 Replies
Topic Minoru got shorter New Window Samoak
  • 2 Replies

1903 Comments

predatorduck, you are so awesome. I was paralyzed in happy disbelief when I saw that there was a new chapter for AKB49, and you even churned out two more chapters in quick succession. I strongly hope that you will find the strength to continue to do this awesome task.

sometimes I forget that she is a he

It's been a while since this series was regularly updated so I had to backtrack like 30 chapters to make the brain remember everything, but now that I've done that, god damn I missed this series!

i always forget that minori is a man.

I think Minori also always forgets he's a boy haha

YEEEEEAAAAAHHHHHHH! Also that last page had me in stitches.

I actually cried. Even though I know he is man. Just why?

i always forget that minori is a man.

i cant believe no one figured out he is a guy.

thank you to the kindhearted sir/maam who continue to translate this manga... i salute you...
i don't really care if it will take a week or 2 weeks or even a month to post the next chapter, i can wait for it...

OMG!!! I CAN'T BELIEVE IT!!!
THANK YOU SOOOO MUCH!!!

Oh wow. PredatorDuck, you're a saint. Thanks for the TL!

Another one? It's a miracle! All hail PredatorDuck! (seriously, thank you, it's a pity that this series didn't get a translator in such a long time, or at least a translator who posted it)

Huh, a bit weird, normall the members annouce themselves that they graduate at first opportunity for a public speech. Not by some unpersonal media-statement from Management.

SO GOOD SO GOOD SO GOOD. Thank you for the additional chapters!! I love this series and was dying for more and for closure.

how i miss this manga... thanks for the chapter even if it's just 1 chapter...

You must be born under a lucky star, because now there's TWO chapters!

Seriously though, thanks for the new chapters!  It's been so long *sniffles*.  Someone hand me a tissue.

how i miss this manga... thanks for the chapter even if it's just 1 chapter...

What's the problem with manga ? why is it every time someone pick it up it's only for one chapter T_T
Anyway THANKS a lot for the chapter !
I will be patient or try learning japanese to see the ending don't worry.

I'm waiting on a certain person to accept my skype request so we can start on the rest of the chapters that are left to do.
Hopefully till the end of the manga.
Just a matter of time and patience.

What's the problem with manga ? why is it every time someone pick it up it's only for one chapter T_T

Anyway THANKS a lot for the chapter !

I will be patient or try learning japanese to see the ending don't worry.

T_T
And here I thought it was reviving! T_T

Spoiler

Thank you for giving us a chapter though. <3

Does anyone remember what chapter it was that

Spoiler

Spoiler

Does anyone remember what chapter it was that
Spoiler

It lives! There's little left to finish the story, I hope updates may continue.

Bless you kind soul that picked this series back up.

More than half a year has already passed and I just want closure with the story so please, anybody, pick it up. I just want to see how it ends.

Ahhh I just made the mistake of re-reading this and I am so desperate for the rest!!! To anyone that can finish this - pleeaasssee do so

The journey is great, the ending is bad; so don't worry about it~ I don't like when my ships sink, reminds me of the Titanic.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics