Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

(AKB49 - Renai Kinshi Jourei) Latest Chapter Discussion

AKB49

• Please log in to reply
106 replies to this topic

TheRater

TheRater

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 38 posts
Just thought i should make the thread since people dont like spoilers at the notes at bottom and some people might want to discuss.

Hellion Twins

Hellion Twins

Fried Potato

• Donator
  • 731 posts
  • LocationKeeling over
Latest Chapter: V4 C25

What stage-san said about the stage arrival being in disorder - you can't really help it when you're in a rush to get into position before the curtain rises.
Especially not when you're just doing a rehearsal. Depending on presentation, it either sounds like a stampede or rustling.
And unless you're performing a march, no one really cares besides the quiet-or-noisy difference.

So I just found it really weird that she mentioned that. That's all. Even though this is just a manga.

Source: National Competition high school Chinese dance troupe participant

tumblr_mespwcUZxx1rxs3wso1_400.gif

Manga Recommendation: 21/04/14

Spoiler

A gift from Maia Obanee

aayush251

aayush251

Potato Spud

• Contributor
  • 18 posts
she refers to the fight between group members by that...

Hellion Twins

Hellion Twins

Fried Potato

• Donator
  • 731 posts
  • LocationKeeling over
I understand it means that... it's just... it doesn't reflect whether or not the troupe is cooperative...

tumblr_mespwcUZxx1rxs3wso1_400.gif

Manga Recommendation: 21/04/14

Spoiler

A gift from Maia Obanee

djabea

djabea

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 23 posts
I was so occupied that I didn't realize I was missing something.

ch.28
Thanks for the good work.
I'm glad they are back on track is Okabe wearing contact lenses?

fugue

fugue

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 2 posts
i think its almost cilmax of the story but i still want this series to goes much longer..

(sorry for my bad english)

soranokira

soranokira

Fried Potato

• Contributor
  • 687 posts
haha maeda, busted! (Acting Tsun?)
Posted Image
Favorite Manga: Record of Fallen Vampire, Hayate the Combat Butler, Kekkaishi
Main reason: Akabara Strauss and plot/story flow, Tennousu Athena arc/Katsura Hinagiku, Kidoin Nura and story flow

djabea

djabea

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 23 posts
ch. 32

I'm relieved they didn't take it too badly.
Thanks for the work.

Aquinox

Aquinox

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 49 posts
  • Locationplanes of confusion
Is it just me, or are the Phrases of A-chan hinting that she might be a 'he' too?

I've got the distinct feeling that she could see through the disguise b/c she's in the same position too and knows what to look out for. o.O
There are two types of people in this world, good and bad. The good
sleep better, but the bad seem to enjoy the waking hours much more.
-- Woody Allen

soranokira

soranokira

Fried Potato

• Contributor
  • 687 posts
I think it might just be you, but she can tell that our mc is a guy. It's not like our mc is doing that great of a job in his crossdressing,
Posted Image
Favorite Manga: Record of Fallen Vampire, Hayate the Combat Butler, Kekkaishi
Main reason: Akabara Strauss and plot/story flow, Tennousu Athena arc/Katsura Hinagiku, Kidoin Nura and story flow

Irecinius

Irecinius

Potato

• Members
  • 185 posts
10bucks she heard everything~

And after that running thru the streets in a skirt with a wig... someone was bound to take a picture or hell send to youtube..
then later.. wow thats the same dress/skirt that girl from AK was wearing.. wait.....ding dong!!!!

TheRater

TheRater

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 38 posts
i am surprised they havent peaked up his skirt or saw under his wig by now considering all the dancing they do : /

djabea

djabea

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 23 posts
This last chapter just made me a bit frustrated luckily I'm kind of used to those cliffhangers and could refrain from throwing my laptop against a hard surface.

It was great, I like dedication and I hope that the people outside decided to get in. To tell the truth I would never do something like it ( most of the time).

Thanks for the work.

ImmobileOtaku

ImmobileOtaku

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 1 posts
minoru here should be an inspirational speaker with how smoothly he gives speeches like that

Aquinox

Aquinox

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 49 posts

This last chapter just made me a bit frustrated luckily I'm kind of used to those cliffhangers and could refrain from throwing my laptop against a hard surface.
[...]

A wise choice - I one hit my laptop in frustration - that cost me my HDD and a whole bunch of important data T_T

I'm thinking what's gonna happen next, the guy did have 4 tickets left...
However, I do not want it to end in a drama so I'm guessing, that at least one remaining ticket will be bought by Yasushi (the fat guy - the final boss).

And on the subject of cliffhangers - everybody who's reading manga should be used to them. I mean there's no manga known to me whose chapters are 'rounded off'...
-- Woody Allen

djabea

djabea

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 23 posts
@ Aquinox
You're right but sometimes the cliffhangers are more bearable. The last chapter was really suspenseful and ended at a really interesting point it just made one annoyed.
You were right on both count it was the last ticket and the producer bought it when I saw the note with the handshakes I added it to the pot of evidence for his knowledge of Minori's gender and just in the next frame he confirmed it.

To tell the truth I think some character know Minori's gender, but for some it's just a suspicion and the producer was the first to say it aloud not in another context or by retracting the statement. However I'm not sure about this.

Thanks for the work.

Aquinox

Aquinox

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 49 posts
Well. It was kinda obvious that they will end that chapter with that cliffhanger - doesn't make it less anoying though.

What I'm curious about is:
1. When exactly did the producer know of Minoru/Minori identity.
2. Whether - based on the excerpt from the journal - Hirokko does know who he/she is or not.

As to your guess about persons knowing his identity:
Maeda knows for sure, Yasushi knows (at least now) too.
We can fairly safely say that Mayu is at least too gullible to know. (She still thinks that Minoru is a cross-dressing Minori).
Yuuko &co - don't really know, probably unknowing observers.
The interesting one is Takamina with her reactions, I don't think she knows, but she may be suspecting.

Edited by Aquinox, 22 February 2012 - 07:11 PM.

-- Woody Allen

Irecinius

Irecinius

Potato

• Members
  • 185 posts
@Aquinox
He came from the real world.. were here we can spot a cross dresser 50 yards away ;)
Well there are countless ways, but maybe from his identification card, address, some slip up on the signup like marked male and didn't even think about it.. I don't think its that important that he knows

TheRater

TheRater

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 38 posts
with the clothes he wears wed spot him as cross dresser easily just by the hips, but some people are really hard to tell if they are guy or not if they wear ambigous clothes and make up, in this case almost always asians.

i think people would be shocked to find out but at this point no one is going to reveal it, they seem to have high hopes for him

Aquinox

Aquinox

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 49 posts
@Irecinius
Naw, those "countless ways" would make it kinda boring - uncertainty is better, leaves more to the imagination ;-)

As to whether it matters, I'd say it does.
Yasushi seems to me to be the kind of shrewd guy who'd play some really twisted "pranks" just to see how the group copes with them (c.f. the case with 10k/Ticket).
Giving such a guy such information on Minoru opens - imo - a wide field... should make it more interesting. (I kinda like that guy now X-D )

@TheRater
Some people would, others not.
I'm guessing it's quite a time away until his true gender is widely known amongst the Kenkysei and Senbatsu members.
-- Woody Allen