Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.56 - 172votes)

Soredemo Sekai wa Utsukushii

Alt Names: alt Ainda assim, O Mundo é Belo.alt Aun así, el mundo es hermoso.alt それでも世界は美しいalt Dünya Yine de Güzelalt Even So, the World is still Beautifulalt The World is Still Beautiful
Author: Shiina Dai
Artist: Shina Dai
Genres: Adventure AdventureComedy ComedyFantasy FantasyRomance RomanceShoujo Shoujo
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Nike is the fourth princess of the Rain Dukedom and one who holds the power to call forth the rain. Despite her own reluctance, for the sake of her country she travels to the Sun Kingdom to marry Sun King Livius. She soon discovers that the King, who conquered the world within only three years of ascending to the throne, is actually... a child?! Furthermore, for trivial reasons, he demands that Nike call forth the rain...!?
Go to Soredemo Sekai wa Utsukushii Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic The Raws New Window DerRichT
  • 1 Replies

403 Comments

http://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=728795&show=0

Hell yeah! It's happening! It's time! Anime!

"Dai Shiina's Soredemo Sekai wa Utsukushii (Even So, The World is Beautiful) shōjo manga will get a television anime series starting in April."

:D

Today's release was so good! :D Can't wait for the next chapter.

He's the king, he has to maintain appearances.  Nike being drawn alone into a bedroom with his biggest competition for the throne is a huge deal.  Hell, they already showed people gossiping on it before anything even happened.  If he didn't respond immediately and harshly he would appear weak.

Honestly he didn't really dislike his uncle, nothing bad would of happened really. It was just to maintain appearances for some period of time.

I'd like to see the story of the late King and the mother in more details. There's very little thing we know about them. If I remember correctly, Levi said she was the daughter of some nomad tribe lord and she was very beautiful.

Did the King force her to become his wife? The uncle mention his affection was one-sided. But was the love mutual between the late King and Levi's mother?

Lol Dragqueen

I'd say its more like an enormous inferiority complex thus his urge to prove his "power".

Do not forget that he is a king before being 'human' so he needs to keep up his appearance to those who live in his kingdom or else those who want the throne for themselves or another will try for it. I doubt he would need to prove a thing since he waged war and dominated the battlefield allowing his kingdom to be protected. However a woman he chose, cheats on him would be very easy to use so that others can gain power by say they have their daughters' take the place for the next heir and then boom! the kingdom is no longer his by the time he is 'bout 30.

"OFF WITH THEIR HEADS" Princess shouted in a rage.

Ch.9: Hiding the Moon ~~~ Can someone please explain it to me?! I know about the Woman they want to protect but after that it felt rushed

Ish called timeskip. To be continued.

EDIT: ch10 doesn't seem to explain much either -_- immediate conclusion. lol

Ch.9: Hiding the Moon ~~~ Can someone please explain it to me?! I know about the Woman they want to protect but after that it felt rushed

cutest shoujo ever~~~~!!@@!!~~~~(* ̄▽ ̄*)

I love shota kings they're so tsundere. and for some reason the prime minister reminds me of orochimaru xD 

I'd say its more like an enormous inferiority complex thus his urge to prove his "power".

He's the king, he has to maintain appearances.  Nike being drawn alone into a bedroom with his biggest competition for the throne is a huge deal.  Hell, they already showed people gossiping on it before anything even happened.  If he didn't respond immediately and harshly he would appear weak.

Wow,  the uncle sure messed things up but Livi really overreacted. 

Cant help him... He decided to fully trust Nike but then all these events appear and it made it appear that she betrayed him for someone else (whom he told not to go near furthermore). He's been living his entire life not trusting others so this would have been a huge, emotional blow to him

I liked that school life extra. I WANT MOAR

:< :< :<

I dunno if singing will be enough to fix this

Now now it's called jealousy or something, right?

I mean the boy went full yan mode

Cant help him... He decided to fully trust Nike but then all these events appear and it made it appear that she betrayed him for someone else (whom he told not to go near furthermore). He's been living his entire life not trusting others so this would have been a huge, emotional blow to him

Now now it's called jealousy or something, right?

I mean the boy went full yan mode

I love how each chapter is long and full of emotion, though not too long, and not with unnecessary drama.

And then chapter 8 happens.

Chapter 1 Page 14 - The Monocled King of Youth

I love how each chapter is long and full of emotion, though not too long, and not with unnecessary drama.

...just when all getting lovey-dovey, a character crashed  the mood (well, not intentionally...probably)

There always seems to be a crossdress thing in shoujo manga...once in a while, given the chance

His brother.....? But the hair...

hahaha...no it's not just because you are not a native english speaker. This chapter was confusing for me as well. However, I don't think that that particular part was important, just the fact that they are still engaged.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics