Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.56 - 172votes)

Soredemo Sekai wa Utsukushii

Alt Names: alt Ainda assim, O Mundo é Belo.alt Aun así, el mundo es hermoso.alt それでも世界は美しいalt Dünya Yine de Güzelalt Even So, the World is still Beautifulalt The World is Still Beautiful
Author: Shiina Dai
Artist: Shina Dai
Genres: Adventure AdventureComedy ComedyFantasy FantasyRomance RomanceShoujo Shoujo
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Nike is the fourth princess of the Rain Dukedom and one who holds the power to call forth the rain. Despite her own reluctance, for the sake of her country she travels to the Sun Kingdom to marry Sun King Livius. She soon discovers that the King, who conquered the world within only three years of ascending to the throne, is actually... a child?! Furthermore, for trivial reasons, he demands that Nike call forth the rain...!?
Go to Soredemo Sekai wa Utsukushii Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic The Raws New Window DerRichT
  • 1 Replies

403 Comments

I WISH FOR TIME SKIP!!!!!!!!!!!!

thanks-raccoon-emoticon.gif?1302774079

Cliches are cliches because they worked in the past and in most cases they do even now, for me at least. :-)

So Grandma's going to be executed right?  Cause she really should be executed.  At the very least deposed and imprisoned for life, which will hopefully be short.

All in all, this chapter was disappointing.  Grandma really played up on how powerful Nike was and ultimately all she did was literally bash her head into a wall until someone let her out.  I was hoping that she would bust out such a ruthlessly angry song that she would just outright overpower the Grandma's Ward and blow the entire tower to pieces.  It would have made both an awesome visual and an awesome moment.

There's the possibility that the black lotus concoction keeps her from using her powers. But yeah, we haven't seen her use much.

Probably because she was never taught to. Grandma, on the other hand can break a sword swung at her with no visible effort.

This arc has been disappointing, and if the Grandma isn't at the very least confined or exiled... It would really make this series drop a lot on my appreciation scale.

A shame because this series had a very good start.

So Grandma's going to be executed right?  Cause she really should be executed.  At the very least deposed and imprisoned for life, which will hopefully be short.

All in all, this chapter was disappointing.  Grandma really played up on how powerful Nike was and ultimately all she did was literally bash her head into a wall until someone let her out.  I was hoping that she would bust out such a ruthlessly angry song that she would just outright overpower the Grandma's Ward and blow the entire tower to pieces.  It would have made both an awesome visual and an awesome moment.

I like this series but this chapter was too cliche for me :s

I agree, I cringed all through this chapter.

Sweet cliches are nice~ Don't want it to end any other way~

If the manga go epilogue next chapter I'm already happy too~

Chapter 39 is the latest chapter, so it goes on.

Sweet cliches are nice~ Don't want it to end any other way~

If the manga go epilogue next chapter I'm already happy too~

veryhotplz.gif?1You Bitch

It's sort of a parallel to when Nike had to go get that ring. 

Yes it's a very similar situation, both the girl and the boy have/had to prove themselves to those who would doubt them.

It's sort of a parallel to when Nike had to go get that ring. 

Oh wow, I don't understand a bit of that wall of texts.

I'm sorry if that's the case, English is not my first language. I'd be happy to reiterate anything that you don't understand.

Just ask!

You know that Nike will intervene "No don't kill her she's muh grandma!".

Grandma that terrorizes her own blood ( Nike's sister + her son the King ) .

Since we know of this "black lotus". How much do you want to bet that either the wife of the king ( her mother ) was killed or is being administered a monthly dose of the thing so she never wakes up.

She probably was defiant of the status-quo. Had to be dealt with.

Well aside the tyrant part which isn't much of an issue, I found her reasoning quite faulty in almost all respect when it comes to Nike.

The Sun king can't have her because she's very powerful. It's fine, but I don't see how that rapist cousin is any better.

And the issue with, even if you don't abuse of the power, what about your children? Well.. y'know, if you don't want anyone abusing this power, just don't continue the family line... 

Unless she's immortal it does not matter who her daughter ends up shacking with, because she won't be there to monitor them.

This woman has been taking decisions without advisors for far too long, she's lost her touch a long time ago.

Oh wow, I don't understand a bit of that wall of texts.

Spoiler

You know that Nike will intervene "No don't kill her she's muh grandma!".

Grandma that terrorizes her own blood ( Nike's sister + her son the King ) .

Since we know of this "black lotus". How much do you want to bet that either the wife of the king ( her mother ) was killed or is being administered a monthly dose of the thing so she never wakes up.

She probably was defiant of the status-quo. Had to be dealt with.

Well aside the tyrant part which isn't much of an issue, I found her reasoning quite faulty in almost all respect when it comes to Nike.

The Sun king can't have her because she's very powerful. It's fine, but I don't see how that rapist cousin is any better.

And the issue with, even if you don't abuse of the power, what about your children? Well.. y'know, if you don't want anyone abusing this power, just don't continue the family line... 

Unless she's immortal it does not matter who her daughter ends up shacking with, because she won't be there to monitor them.

This woman has been taking decisions without advisors for far too long, she's lost her touch a long time ago.

Spoiler

Spoiler

Now I like this atittude.

Nike is pretty cool but she puts herself in pretty dumb situations. 

Too trusting for sure. But to be fair here, that boy always treated him well and is practically a brother to her, I don't think it would occur to her that he'd do something like that. 

Like I've said below, I hope grandma's doing an elaborate plot to see how the relationship is between the two.

It would fit her personality because she's actually the leader.

She isn't happy about the King giving his daughter away like that, I understand. I mean she's practically her daughter since she trained her to overcome her inability to sing.

But if she thinks that boy is good marriage material, well...

A. A man makes the woman fall in love with him, he doesn't kidnap his bride.

B. A real man certainly doesn't look for approval ( like he did at the end of the chapter ( "Isn't that right, grandma?" ). 

Something bothered me this chapter though. The mother has been sick for awhile, I hope she hasn't been artificially kept sick ( poison ) for a long time.

Spoiler

B0wld.gif

For a less-known manga with <1000 follows, I'm surprised this is getting an anime :D

Uhhh why grandma? I thought that guy would be the possessive one.

Nike is pretty cool but she puts herself in pretty dumb situations. 

Honestly, I'm a bit disappointed by the grandmother if she thinks that this is a good idea. 

I hope that this is all an elaborate test for her granddaughter and Livi.

Nike is great but sometimes I don't understand her outfits.

http://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=728795&show=0

Hell yeah! It's happening! It's time! Anime!

I was surprised by this tbh. Started reading the manga a day before the announcement was made. I'll look forward to it of course.

Can't wait to see a PV also!

Well I'd say their age difference is very little, if the age difference is what you mean by shotacon.

Beside Livius is a kid who acts like an old man, while Nike is slightly older and doesn't act like an adult. So they are like a small kid and a big kid playing kingdom (lol this is serious business so no playing house here). Thus very little shota element in my eyes.

And damn false alarm, I thought new chapter came out already.

I would assume that he wrote shotacon, because Livi is a shota (age isn't all that matter, appearance is enough) and there is romance in it.

It's been a long time since I have seen a Shota-con anime

Well I'd say their age difference is very little, if the age difference is what you mean by shotacon.

Beside Livius is a kid who acts like an old man, while Nike is slightly older and doesn't act like an adult. So they are like a small kid and a big kid playing kingdom (lol this is serious business so no playing house here). Thus very little shota element in my eyes.

And damn false alarm, I thought new chapter came out already.

http://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=728795&show=0

Hell yeah! It's happening! It's time! Anime!

It's been a long time since I have seen a Shota-con anime

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics