Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.71 - 41votes)

Akumu no Sumu Ie - Ghost Hunt

Alt Names: alt Akumu no Sumu Ie: Ghost Huntalt The House in Which Nightmares Dwellalt The House of Nightmares - Ghost Huntalt 悪夢の棲む家 ゴーストハント
Author: Ono Fuyumi
Artist: Inada Shiho
Genres: Horror HorrorJosei JoseiMystery MysterySupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Sequel to the popular Ghost Hunt series

Midori's mother has finally acquired her dream home, but it isn't long before supernatural phenomenas disrupt the peace of the family. And if unexplained electricity failures, strange phone calls, and the eerie presence of spirits weren't enough, finding unexplainable blood in the bathroom becomes the last straw. Mai and Shibuya Psychic Research are brought in to investigate, but what horrors will they find in the 'dream' home that turns out to be nothing but a nightmare?

Akumu no Sumu Ie - Ghost Hunt is based on a sequel novel of the original set several months in the future from the original Ghost Hunt.
Go to Akumu no Sumu Ie - Ghost Hunt Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic need a new translation group :| New Window hazerddex
  • 2 Replies
Topic Help me!! Character Names Conversion New Window Aoitenshi1
  • 2 Replies

72 Comments

Two chapters and an omake in one week! You rock Ciel scans!

Gene! It still makes me a little sad that Mai never got to meet Gene while he was alive :(

I wonder how Naru is going to react to this?

This is starting to get really good!

I'm glad to know that Naru is not actually emotionless.

Thanks for another update!!
Naru verbally wrecked that annoying investigator.
batoto_026.gif

Man that bodyguard/police guy is really bringing down the series.. luckily he's slowly becoming less annoying.

Thanks for the translations guys!!

Page 10/11* was missing from chapter 7. Kudos to animegirl for noticing and contacting us about it at wordpress. We are really sorry for this mistake...

*Note: Page 10 in our Wordpress, Page 11 in Batoto

Spoiler

Ugh, this prosecutor just gets more and more annoying. Yelling out all kinds of shit even though he's got even less evidence for his pet theory than that they actually are what they say they are.

Ooooh, the plot thickens! Thank you for another update!

Many thanks to my fellow members of Ciel Scans who have translated chapter 7!!

I managed to slack off *cough* focus more on my other projects.

Yay!!! Thank you so much AoiTenshi for an update!!

Masako's looking cute with longer hair! However Naru and Masako's nose in a few panels...looks rather piggy? lol

You're welcome, Syunikiss.

The role of translating chapter 7 was given to me, I have little knowledge in Chinese and I require assistance..

Yay! Thank you so much for an update.

Masako's looking cute with longer hair.

And just when you thought the nasty neighbors caused everything!

I have never doubted Mai's instincts :3

Thank you!

I was preparing myself since before the first page, so as not to have another shock... the previous chapter really created a trauma.

I love you guys, please keep it up!

Spoiler

Be assured that as long as I remain the quality checker of ASI-GH, there won't be anything like that. Even though I like reading Ghost Hunt, I don't enjoy much thrillers. :)

And just when you thought the nasty neighbors caused everything!

Thank you!

I was preparing myself since before the first page, so as not to have another shock... the previous chapter really created a trauma.

I love you guys, please keep it up!

Enjoy reading :3

Hi guys,

At long last, Ciel Scans has translated and typeset chapter 6. However, the translation quality is still not too great; many dialogues may have missed the context of the original story.

My question is: Should I upload this?

I am currently looking for a Chinese quality checker in my group, but no luck so far. Please tell me if I should at least upload chapter 6 now or wait until the translation is improved.

I've fixed the forum for this comic. Should be usable now. 

Hey guys,

Great news, one of our staff has picked up the translation. But she's having problems with names (they're in Chinese). Please help us. Thank you.

I am currently trying to get a permission to post a thread. Hope I will have it soon.

Volume 2 cover:

Spoiler

Ciel Scans is still looking for Chinese Translator OR Japanese raws for chapter 6... HELP~

Anyone have an ETA on an update? ....It wasn't canceled...right?

Loving this right now <3 

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics