Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.46 - 214votes)

Ore ga Heroine o Tasukesugite Sekai ga Little Mokushiroku!?

Alt Names: alt พระเอก(จำเป็น)ตัวจุ้นวุ่นโลกแตกalt 俺がヒロインを助けすぎて 世界がリトル黙示録!?alt 내가 히로인을 너무 구해서 세계가 리틀 묵시록!?alt I Saved Too Many Girls and Caused the Little Apocalypsealt От опеки к апокалипсису
Author: Namekojirushi
Artist: Hasegawa Kouji
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureComedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiFantasy FantasyHarem HaremRomance RomanceSci-fi Sci-fiShounen ShounenSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Namidare Rekka has a very unusual birthright. After his 16th birthday, he will be drawn into many different stories. Each story has a heroine, and each story depends on him to be the hero. On his first day of high school, a strange uniformed girl that only he can see shows up. She claims to be from the future, and claims that his rescuing of many heroines is going to cause serious trouble for the future.

It's not long after this encounter that his troubles begin. His childhood friend Satsuki invites him somewhere, possibly to confess her feelings for him. However, before she can, she's kidnapped! Rekka wants desperately to help her, but he finds himself being tossed into various sci-fi and fantasy worlds, each with their own heroines in trouble. Will he be able to get back to Satsuki? Will he be able to save all the others? How can he really tell the consequences of his well-meaning actions?

adapted from the light novel series of the same name
Go to Ore ga Heroine o Tasukesugite Sekai ga Little Mokushiroku!? Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic OreHeroine Light Novel translation discussion (Be polite!) New Window BakaGrappler
  • 4 Replies
Topic Latest Chapter Discussion New Window DrkTempest
  • 5 Replies

570 Comments

Alright, so, I've made a post on BakaTsuki in the searc for a translator to find and take up the Light Novels for OreHeroine.  Go on over there and back up my voice, OR if you are a Translator, there are links in the post that will help you find the RAW Light Novels.

http://www.baka-tsuki.org/forums/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=10663

Make your voices heard, and get us more OreHeroine!

Done

Well, just read it. It's not bad. I hope someone eventually picks up the LNs to translate.

When is the next chapter being released?

well, he's one lucky harem king that's for sure.

Isn't she the girl from the tsukimi backyard blackhole?

And male mahou shoujo?

Spoiler

Hey now, he's a masou shoujo. Get it right.

Alright, so, I've made a post on BakaTsuki in the searc for a translator to find and take up the Light Novels for OreHeroine.  Go on over there and back up my voice, OR if you are a Translator, there are links in the post that will help you find the RAW Light Novels.

http://www.baka-tsuki.org/forums/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=10663

Make your voices heard, and get us more OreHeroine!

i guess bahamut is the monster in the story, and the one that sealing him is leviathan but maybe i'm just wrong

LMAFO @ these panels! XD

as2X9lI.png

RsuBhq5.png

Kukuku I wonder what the red heads story is??

I can't wait to find out..

Isn't she the girl from the tsukimi backyard blackhole?

And male mahou shoujo?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ej22p00ec-c

dont think another LN adapt coz it covered atleast 2 vol..i consider LN promo if only vol 1 is done

actually there's plenty manga from LN adaptation ...

and it's more than 2 Vol ...

(Ex: Black Bullet, FMP, CSR, Maou no Fus Yub, etc ...)

all is more than Vol 1 LN and I think it's sell well not axed ...

however, just "average" sell won't do ...

this need "HIGHER THAN AVERAGE" to get longer and farther series ...

that way, the novelist have higher income and won't mind if someone says "manga version is better than LN" ...

more like "very dangerous mass cat fight for all existence" ...

not axed, this actually sell quite well ...

like I said ... another manga for LN promotion ... *sigh*

Madoka already learn the experience ...

Kill it ... quick ...

dont think another LN adapt coz it covered atleast 2 vol..i consider LN promo if only vol 1 is done

well 5 volumes (with the 6 chapter/vol a total of 30 chapters) is still better than the usual 2 vol/12 chapter releases so... I guess we can call this progress?

depend on sales too I guess ...

this one get farther because the sales isn't so bad ...

but it still get stopped ... (damn, the story should become more and more interesting as more worlds and heroine appear ... they shouldn't cut it like this ... it will sell more)

there probably also caused by reader / buyer saying "the manga version is BETTER than LN version" , making the author demand the manga get stopped or something ...

we know the ending tough for all heroine ...

Enter MC harem ... again ... =3= ...

LMAO! He ran away from his heroines. LMAO!

And he will keep running or years. After all, it will start intergalactic war because of his behaviour. More like "Intergalactic catfight", but well.

well 5 volumes (with the 6 chapter/vol a total of 30 chapters) is still better than the usual 2 vol/12 chapter releases so... I guess we can call this progress?

What do you suppose? If the author did that, there would be no cat fight.

more like "very dangerous mass cat fight for all existence" ...

What do you expect, the series was axed. So of course the ending will be rushed.

That elephant-flying-fella is up to no good.  My instincts are telling me so.  That, and all the weird looks he keeps giving everyone.

Madoka already learn the experience ...

Kill it ... quick ...

e2b.png

so...uhm...why not push the beds together?dontunderstandplz.gif?1Yeah....that's just crazy talk

But then the girls would say the middle is too uncomfortable for him due to the crack between mattresses so he'd still have to pick a side to sleep on, with only one girl next to him.

Alternate solution: rock paper scissors. But then, MC wouldn't discover the plot secret that I'm sure he's gonna run into after escaping the girls.

so...uhm...why not push the beds together?dontunderstandplz.gif?1Yeah....that's just crazy talk

What do you suppose? If the author did that, there would be no cat fight.

LMAO! He ran away from his heroines. LMAO!

Only 5 vol.. NOOOOO

Yeah, wish someone was translating the light novels. Saw that the 12th comes out next month so it's still ongoing, which probably means that either the manga adaption wasn't that popular or the light novels are ending. Oh well, maybe by the time VI is done translating the manga someone will have started the light novels lol

Only 5 vol.. NOOOOO

What do you expect, the series was axed. So of course the ending will be rushed.

That elephant-flying-fella is up to no good.  My instincts are telling me so.  That, and all the weird looks he keeps giving everyone.

soooo basically like 

Spoiler

/人◕ ‿‿ ◕人\

R the best girl.

No such thing here, all of them are "Best Girl"

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics