Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

OreHeroine Light Novel translation discussion (Be polite!)

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

BakaGrappler

BakaGrappler

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 4 posts

So, I made/updated a topic on Baka Tsuki suggesting OreHeroine as a possible project for a Translator to pick up.  The first novel has been translated up to Chapter 2, and the chapters are located in Spoiler tags on that thread.  The guy who originally made those Translations has disappeared, so don't expect any more unless someone steps up to the plate.

Link: http://www.baka-tsuki.org/forums/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=9492

REMEBER!  Be kind in your activity over there, and unassuming.  People pick up projects because they think they will be fun and people will enjoy reading them, not because a bunch of Howler Chimps are flinging poo at them because they feel entitled to do so as leeching lumps sitting a tree and contributing nothing to the world except being something to be gawked at by tiny adenoidal freakshow kids with Cheeto stained T-shirts!

...That went slightly off topic, but you understand that howling loudly will make people less inclined to do what you want.

Now, I did my legwork and located the RAWs for the Light Novels, volume 1 - 11.  If there is anyone who is interested in translating the Novels, you can contact me for more information.

And a little info.  The MANGA only goes up to the end of Book 2, which means there are at least 9 other Light Novel volumes that will NEVER be made into Manga format.  You want the whole story, it'll have to be achieved through the Light Novels.

Just for reference, I am more than happy to be an Editor for the OreHeroine series if desired.  Or if you hate me because of my way with words here in this post, I'm okay with not getting involved in the project as well.

Cheers!

Edited by BakaGrappler, 28 September 2014 - 07:47 AM.

bananapeel

bananapeel

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 1 posts
I hope someone does pick it up since I believe it is an interesting series.

Twisted13

Twisted13

Potato Spud

• Contributor
  • 45 posts
  • LocationPlanet Earth

The project has already started. Check it at Baka-tsuki

~A   B I G    L I G H T   N O V E L   L O V E R.~

bobbya1

bobbya1

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 1 posts

https://oregaheroineeng.wordpress.com/

i don't think they ever started it seems someone else decided to translate it here is the link to their website

Edited by bobbya1, 10 July 2015 - 02:12 PM.

yariel

yariel

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 232 posts

http://www.novelupdates.com/series/ore-ga-heroine-o-tasukesugite-sekai-ga-little-mokushiroku/