Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.47 - 239votes)

Aiki

Alt Names: alt 愛気alt أيكي
Author: Isutoshi
Artist: Isutoshi
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureComedy ComedyEcchi EcchiHarem HaremMartial Arts Martial ArtsSchool Life School LifeSeinen Seinen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: There is fighting going on at a high school due to a power struggle for control. A beautiful young girl, the granddaughter of the director, requests help from a tough silly young man renowned for his genius fighting style. At the same time, other beautiful girls appear from the same high school who also want him as a teacher. Will he help and if so, which side will he choose to support? Or will he just show his true face with his bad boy ways?

Warning: Contains large amount of fan-service, that may very well offend or arouse people.

Sequel:

>Aiki-S
( http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/comics/aiki-s-r9828 )
Go to Aiki Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Looking for Aiki S New Window Weaper
  • 3 Replies

190 Comments

He should have raped her when he had the chance..
Dammit man where's all the ecchi. All the random, casual sex and nonchalant ecchiness made this so awesome in the beginning. Now it just feels like Naruto..
Bit late to say but a blind Asian driver who has't had any accidents. Im impressed (ch28. Part of it stereotype other half just because he is sorta blind)
"I'll take you bare handed"
Me:"Don't believe the hype"
"It's all tingly..." he was talking about his hand... right?
spiderdimond, go read Love Hina or something.
That last page should be on billboards for an anti-smoking campaign. It'd be awesome.
does it ever go back to all the echi stuff we saw on the first couple of chapters or does it drag on like it has been?
Damn, right into the jewels...
Oh shaddup, we all know you derive pleasure from having your balls fondled and kicked, you pervy sage.
I like blood and guts violence the same as anyone. But... THIS EXTREME ULTRA-VIOLENCE MUST BE STOPPED!!!

I suffer WAAAAY too many sympathy pains when I see those kicks to the groin!!!!
It's like smoking is more important than their lives...
In there was a lesson to be learn. Always wear a cup.
That was kinda short. I want more :<
Remember kids a cigarette a day
takes your lungs away
This whole "stop smoking" thingy made me laugh to tears ^_^
not only smoking, he might have lost something else...
I wonder when Joukyuu is gonna get his next upgrade, strength-wise? Not like he NEEDS one, but... it'd be scary to see him even stronger. @_@
Whenever I read him talking I always imagine same style of voice as the English Vash off Trigun.
Can't wait for the next chapter!~
Finally chapter 91 ...been a while i kinda forgot most of the parts but if i remember right Jouykuu target is Veronica ..I remember he sayin he gonna make her pay for wat she did to him right?
Joukyuu is gonna have fun next chapter.
when he reaches 100% he'll probably go on a rape rampage....
I miss this Manga~ :'(
Yayy! But who sees a curbstomp coming yes or no for old man and blind man, Joukyuu is going to kick some serious ass next chapter I can't wait it's funny because I've passed up this manga before when it was only up to chapter 40 something how foolish was I?

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics