Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.61 - 170votes)

Ouroboros

Alt Names: alt ウロボロスalt ウロボロス 警察ヲ裁クハ我ニアリalt 無間雙龍alt 无间型警
Author: Kanzaki Yuuya
Artist: Kanzaki Yuuya
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyMystery MysteryRomance RomanceSeinen SeinenTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Ikuo Ryuuzaki and Danno Tatsuya are 2 orphaned boys who were looked after by a woman they called 'sensei'. Following their sensei's brutal murder, the two vow to hunt down her killers and the police officers who neglected to properly investigate the case.

15 years later, Ryuuzaki is a police detective and Tatsuya has become the leader of a group of mobsters. Helping each other out behind the scenes, they strive to rise to the tops of their respective fields so that they may exact their vengeance.

NOTE: the covers of the final volumes tend to be spoilerish, so leave the cover of the volume currently being scanlated, please.
Go to Ouroboros Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Ouroboros chapter discussions thread New Window truepurple
  • 9 Replies

436 Comments

Danno you stud!
Spoiler
thanks for the chapter!
It's finally happening!
WTF. Too much for a cliffhanger! They finally have some lead!
Just lost $5 betting it was a trap >_>
To everyone who said that it was just the chapter name, Thank you! Thought another good manga was about to end too soon T.T
Note the chapter name is "End". It's NOT the last chapter.
Spoiler
@class_sleeper : Sorry! I didn't notice the date of your comment.(^_^)
You weren't talking about chapter 28.
Gosh I feel so stupid right now. (-_-')
@class_sleeper :
I say nay nay! "End" is the title of chapter 28.

It's far from ending abruptly. I just checked Mangaupdates. Apparently they're at volume 14 in Japan, while we're still at volume 4. They even display the cover of volume 14 on their site and in the Batoto-description of Ouroboros you can see the cover of volume 8.
I just started reading his and I hope it doesn't end like Sanctuary.
Seriously one of the most interesting manga I've read here, and it's really great. Thanks to Death Toll and Schizo!

(Hibino is also cute as hell.)
Them crazy eyes...
I like how he got owned so easily
Also, why would he store the contact under Ryuzaki's real name in the first place?
dang chono's catching on
"bitch be crazy."
Betting money on Hibino-san getting to save the day. Although I wonder what is going to happen when she finds out his connection to "Ouroboros" It'll be a very interesting to see that standoff
Gah freaking horrible writing. Its scenes like the ones on page 15 that can really kill my enjoyment of a manga.
What a noob.
What a twist!
that was stupid .-.
Awesome thanks fo rth eupdate!
Photo
lazybumhobo
Sep 16 2012 07:13 PM
Hes going to fuck her up

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics