Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.61 - 170votes)

Ouroboros

Alt Names: alt ウロボロスalt ウロボロス 警察ヲ裁クハ我ニアリalt 無間雙龍alt 无间型警
Author: Kanzaki Yuuya
Artist: Kanzaki Yuuya
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyMystery MysteryRomance RomanceSeinen SeinenTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Ikuo Ryuuzaki and Danno Tatsuya are 2 orphaned boys who were looked after by a woman they called 'sensei'. Following their sensei's brutal murder, the two vow to hunt down her killers and the police officers who neglected to properly investigate the case.

15 years later, Ryuuzaki is a police detective and Tatsuya has become the leader of a group of mobsters. Helping each other out behind the scenes, they strive to rise to the tops of their respective fields so that they may exact their vengeance.

NOTE: the covers of the final volumes tend to be spoilerish, so leave the cover of the volume currently being scanlated, please.
Go to Ouroboros Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Ouroboros chapter discussions thread New Window truepurple
  • 9 Replies

436 Comments

Any one still remember any character in this chapter (98.5)?

And their respective chapter or case?

highschool girl from kidnaping and abusive stepfather case i think from chapter 15 or 16

loli from chapter 1, her parents killed by assasins

third girls is from call girl murder case, around chapter 70 iirc

fat otaku is his police buddy from forensic or so, ikuo ask her help to check the the adult video evidence at prostitute drowning murder case, i dont remember the chapter.

homeless is from homeless murder (chapter 10-) case or thief/drug dealer murder (chapter2-3),

i dont remember the masked baldy, but since he says he know bando, i think from police dismembering murder case, ikuo's 1st case at mpd

Any one still remember any character in this chapter (98.5)?

And their respective chapter or case?

It ends very differently in the manga than it does in the drama!

Please put this kind of assertion in spoiler tags!

I skimmed through the Raws...I think the live action series had the overall plot same as the manga. I just hope the manga ends differently 

It ends very differently in the manga than it does in the drama!

What a great manga. I real all chapters and was not bored even once.

Too bad it's never gonna release outside japan.

I skimmed through the Raws...I think the live action series had the overall plot same as the manga. I just hope the manga ends differently 

Dohohohoho, looks like we're in for a ride!

Can the plot can any thicker?

so there's an end....good, 30ish chapters to go should finish this up very nicely

So how many more chapters it will be? Because I still doubt it's Hijiri.

Oh nvm, I just checked, it's like 5 more whole volumes ahead which means like 25 chapters or even more. So good!

Eight volumes, so about 32 chapters.

So how many more chapters it will be? Because I still doubt it's Hijiri.

Oh nvm, I just checked, it's like 5 more whole volumes ahead which means like 25 chapters or even more. So good!

Huh? This series has been over in Japan for a while now.

Nope, this is still being published.
____________________________________________________________________________________

Ouroboros is on the cover of Gekkan Comic @ Bunch for the final chapter:
Spoiler

And volume 24 (final volume) cover:
Spoiler

Ouroboros will end on December 21 in the Gekkan Comic.

Huh? This series has been over in Japan for a while now. 

That means a one or two more chapters?

Ouroboros will end on December 21 in the Gekkan Comic.

Isn't that translation a little heavy-handed? He's in college at the start of the series, not, like, middle school. "Young Noble" or "Young Lord" seem preferable....

I don't read the series, and just copied the title from the alternative names field in the series profile. Though I must say that the kanji for his title include the very literal symbol for "small". However, I agree with you that "young" is probably preferable.

Then again… the Japanese don't make that distinction so clearly. The word for "puppy" is the same symbol for "small" plus the symbol for "dog". So, is Minoru a "Young Lord" (low age but powerful) or a "Little Lord" (due to his weight class)? Readers of the series can answer that better than I.

I never really get tired of Ikuo going beast mode. Also...

Little Lord of Karate, Kohinata Minoru

Isn't that translation a little heavy-handed? He's in college at the start of the series, not, like, middle school. "Young Noble" or "Young Lord" seem preferable....

I've decided to imitate the people who do Little Lord of Karate, Kohinata Minoru and set the series profile picture as the one of the volume we're currently scanlating.

You know what they say, Danno...the older the berry, the sweeter the juice!

LMFAO.jpgLMFAO.jpgLMFAO.jpgLMFAO.jpg

You know what they say, Danno...the older the berry, the sweeter the juice!

I hope somehow Danno gets cornered to a point where he almost dies, and then the Ikuo rage comes and those fuckers won't smile anymore.

To anyone who's read the RAWs...I watched the live action drama for this series. Is the ending/key events in that accurate to the manga?

You can see the raws for yourself in Senmanga. Even if you don't understand Japanese, from the pictures you'll be able to tell.

I haven't translated that far yet, so I don't know. I know one thing, though: the manga ended long after the drama, and I doubt Mr Yuuya would've spoiled his own manga by telling the ending to the producers. So I'm fairly confident the producers will have created their own ending for the drama.

In any case, if someone wants to answer that question, please put the answer in hidden fashion by using spoiler tags.

To anyone who's read the RAWs...I watched the live action drama for this series. Is the ending/key events in that accurate to the manga? 

You don't really expect me to answer that in the open, even with spoiler tags, do you? I already know the immediate fate of the necklace due to being one and a half volume ahead, but I'm not sure I'd answer you even if you sent me a PM.

If you really want to know, Senmanga has raws for everything. But I'd say that it's worth the wait, this story keeps getting better and better.

That was a good answer. Thanks for your great work in bringing this series!!

And then Tat-chan freakin' sees him crossdressing. LMFAO.jpg

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics