Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.51 - 116votes)

Moteki

Alt Names: alt モテキ
Author: Kubo Mitsurou
Artist: Kubo Mitsurou
Genres: Award Winning Award WinningComedy ComedyDrama DramaPsychological PsychologicalRomance RomanceSeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: One day, Fujimoto, a 29-year-old temp worker (whose age equals the number of years he’s lived without a girlfriend) suddenly receives a surge of calls and emails all at once from the women connected to his past. That’s right, he’s finally hit popularity, something which comes only once in a lifetime for everyone! Feeling elated, Fujimoto decides to meet them one after the other…or so the story goes.

Nominated for the 3rd Manga Taisho Award (2010).
Go to Moteki Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic [SPOILERS] Current Chapter Discussion New Window svines85
  • 15 Replies

219 Comments

Man, I really hope the NTR calms down. If it keeps happening to this guy, the joke gets old. Seems like his best chance at a "normal" relationship is Doi Aki if he can just shake his self-defeatism for once. Part of his problem is that he treats every situation/girl the same so he lets the hangups from the previous person screw up the next one. 

What is this I don't even...

The NTR tension in this series is unbelievable. It's not really happening, but it's still possible if someone misunderstands something. It's the Damocles's NTR.

"Why does Doi Aki always treat me so nicely?

If I fell in love with her, would she take responsibility and actually go out with me?"

What the

I don't even

what

He's acting like a cherry boy, maybe because he was a sore looser for the most part of his life? He's angry-shy-dere-dere* on the verge.

*) I proclaim copyrights for this!

you dun fucked up again Fujimoto

"Why does Doi Aki always treat me so nicely?

If I fell in love with her, would she take responsibility and actually go out with me?"

What the

I don't even

what

i dont like where this is going

Dat End....MY NTR SENSES ARE TINGLING!!!

Spider-Sense.gif

Aki is back!

ncxsgl.gif

Well, after reading ch 14, I can tell that Doi Aki will be taken by that mangaka friend of Sumida's. Guess he's going to get all of his girls taken away from him. Good, because we all know Hayashida will be at the end of this road, and I'm looking forward to seeing how that will ultimately play out. Never liked those other cockteasing girls anyways >=02.

I'm not giving any spoilers, all I am going to say is that Fuji will have grown as a character by the end of this. 

Cool, thanks a lot VIS and SCS!!

Well, after reading ch 14, I can tell that Doi Aki will be taken by that mangaka friend of Sumida's. Guess he's going to get all of his girls taken away from him. Good, because we all know Hayashida will be at the end of this road, and I'm looking forward to seeing how that will ultimately play out. Never liked those other cockteasing girls anyways >=02.

NO WAY. An actual update! Waiting was well worth it.

aww yiss new chapter

Awesome art, but awful characters and story. I hope Again doesn't end up like this. :|

Awful in a good way.

I usually don't comment on these but damn son, am I hyped for the rest of the manga

Hyped, but constantly bracing for impact. I really want itsuka to work out, but I fear...

Catbug brought me here.

Awesome art, but awful characters and story. I hope Again doesn't end up like this. :|

I so wanna play/read a VN based on this

Quite a bittersweet treat this is, I tend to read it with a bit of fear.

I don't think Itsuka  knows how cute she is.

It's like Ixion Saga DT 2. Main character has grown up and trying to get rid of his DT.

Pumping my fist at the end of 13th chapter.

http://vatoto.com/read/_/188548/moteki_v2_ch13_by_village-idiot/16

http://vatoto.com/read/_/188548/moteki_v2_ch13_by_village-idiot/17

was that the same guy that girl he loved gave a bj too.

yes, but the bj part was Fuji imagining what might happen when she confessed.

yes

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics