Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.51 - 116votes)

Moteki

Alt Names: alt モテキ
Author: Kubo Mitsurou
Artist: Kubo Mitsurou
Genres: Award Winning Award WinningComedy ComedyDrama DramaPsychological PsychologicalRomance RomanceSeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: One day, Fujimoto, a 29-year-old temp worker (whose age equals the number of years he’s lived without a girlfriend) suddenly receives a surge of calls and emails all at once from the women connected to his past. That’s right, he’s finally hit popularity, something which comes only once in a lifetime for everyone! Feeling elated, Fujimoto decides to meet them one after the other…or so the story goes.

Nominated for the 3rd Manga Taisho Award (2010).
Go to Moteki Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic [SPOILERS] Current Chapter Discussion New Window svines85
  • 15 Replies

219 Comments

the girl now is truly horrow... cant bear to read the next chapter (( " ah yeah... i blew that guy last time when we were drinking.... i didnt want to i was drunk " and so on that bitch
It's only me or, sometimes, the timeline is confusing?
Anyway, this manga is pretty good, thanks viscans & supreme cream :)
@Randrakan564

Yeah, trying to read the manga after seeing a film adaptation can be tough to do, and the reverse too.
Spoiler
I hate that bitch
Oh man...I predict too much drama on this, so I'm quitting now before everything explodes...

Thanks for te releases anyway!
Thanks for the new chapter VIS and SCS!!
PS: I'm skipping all the Natsuki chapters...because I already went through the story in the drama and this side of the story (with that bitch) is not something I want to read through again >_>
@Mizukami

The first girl, Doi Aki, IS in love with him...she's not after revenge, she was just frustrated that he didn't take the initiative.

Spoiler
That does it, this is one of the best romance manga EVER! How much friendzoned is the MC gonna get? I actually feel bad for him.

And it doesn´t hurt that all the girls are so lovable.

My eternal thanks yet again to the new translation team for picking it up.
Considering only the four chapters that are out, a strange comparison came to mind. This is like the Madoka of Harems. A deconstruction of the genre, at least so far. It takes an apparently standard initial approach with the multiple girls suddenly contacting him all of a sudden.

Spoiler
Really? I thought the drama was really well made and very entertaining.
DONT WATCH THE DRAMA. it is and portrayed and a complete waste of time. Take my word for it.
mmmmm, i've not seen the movie, drama or anything else, this manga is good though....funny, interesting and engaging, it makes me want to read more and find out what happens to our MC....and his hilarious efforts at love
Guys! Guys!
It was already stated before:

The Drama is pretty faithful to the Manga (some differences here and there but never anything major);
The Drama ending is nearly the same as the Manga
Spoiler

The Movie has a completely different ending than the Manga, it is completely original and continues from the Drama ending.
I'm really on the fence on this, I watched the drama and the movie and the movie definitely has the better ending.

Spoiler
movie all the way!! i just couldnt stand watching the drama =_=
Sorry guys, just uploaded a new version of ch04 - it was missing a page.
Another forever-alone beta male manga?
Wow so that's how it ended here in manga and drama? i'll pass on this one, I have enough of this from real life. I hope I'll get the movie ending in my life too.
Oh will you look at that...the bitch is finally here (no...I do not like her one bit, not after the drama).
@Double- Dude that's why it's Psychological because it really can happen to you.
With manga this depressing it makes you think this will happen to you.
If you want the drama and movie link pm me. Gotta be respectfully to the scanners and translators who are doing this epic manga.
Thanks for the new chapter SCS and VIS!!
man this is so fucking depressing i feel this might happen to me. aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics