Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.14 - 237votes)

8♀1♂ [Hachi Ichi]

Alt Names: alt 8♀1♂alt 8♀1♂ ハチイチalt Delapan♀ Satu♂alt Eight Women One Manalt Eight-Onealt Sekiz♀ Bir♂
Author: Saki Kaori
Artist: Saki Kaori
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiHarem HaremRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSeinen SeinenSmut Smut
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Shinichirou would rather spend his life playing games on the internet, but sadly he's a heir to a company. His grandfather deems his current life-style unfit for a heir, so he throws him into a house with eight young and beautiful girls. What's more, within one year he'll have to choose one of them as his bride. What will happen to him now?

Manga Published in a Seinen magazine. Please do not edit Demographic to Shounen.

http://www.mangaupdates.com/publishers.html?pubname=Young+Magazine
Go to 8♀1♂ [Hachi Ichi] Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Is the harem getting smaller? [Spoilers] New Window mjzm57
  • 4 Replies
Topic Which girl? New Window pizhhh
  • 14 Replies

717 Comments

i got this feeling this girl is going to have another couple xD

Friends ...Bum bum bumbumbum bum ... How many of us have them ... Friends ... Bum bum bumbumbum bum

... Ones you can depend on 

Thots over here Thots over there ... I smell some blackmail service coming on. Little does she know my boy is getting more skillful ... what with having so many practice buddies. Oh she goin fall ... good thing is that he can actually go all the way with this girl since there is no restriction on losing the inheritance for sowing his royal oats with her ... although we all know that's not happening LOL.

Ah, a meddlesome girl has appeared. Time to incorporate her into the harem. By force if necessary. o/

Then don't bother reading any more, I've seen the ending.

Thank you very much for your thoughtfulness - I think I will follow your advice and unfollow, and in my heart the ending can be that the MC will slowly become wiser until he deserves Best Girl.

This is why I still love the Batoto community, even though there are some who spoil for the fun of spoiling it for others. Any action has to be judged in terms of the motivation for results behind it: Killing a person could be selfless if it's to save many others despite personal agony, while saving someone from prison could be selfish if it's for profit and pretending they don't realize it will harm many others.

That girl was These girls sure act like THOTs ... not that I mind. I would have broken the golden rule ... several times already. Now hasten to the shitty unfulfilling ending.

Wow. Could it be that for once, best girl wins without dragging it out and having them be idiotically indecisive forever? I don't think this is the end or even necessarily close, but I'd be happy to see a harem series that doesn't wallow in p---y shots forever with no true resolution, just an ending.

Then don't bother reading any more, I've seen the ending.

Wow. Could it be that for once, best girl wins without dragging it out and having them be idiotically indecisive forever? I don't think this is the end or even necessarily close, but I'd be happy to see a harem series that doesn't wallow in p---y shots forever with no true resolution, just an ending.

Well, its something. It definitely managed to cheer me up after the fuckery of Kimi wa Midara.

he deserve this ...

Spoiler

PLEASE!!! I am a sensitive man who abhors such ULTRA-VIOLENCE!!!

I am already feeling those horrible sympathy pains! Couldn't you have kept to the very mild violence of flaying the skin off of him with a whip made of barbed wire or slowly pulling his entrails out of his still living body?  WHY did you have to go to such an EXTREME!?!?

collapsed for space

Absolutely.

I don't think most of us would have minded a bit if SquigglesJP had acted the part of the cat:

nya

Two things.

First: Shinichirou just lost half of my respect ( that already wasnt really big ) after this little tantrum of his.

Second: Squiggles, im really sorry that you had to deal with people saying that your work is shit and you is just a greedy person ( didnt understand why this particular word was used ), I do defend the principle that a if translator do a work it should be aceptable to at least a certain level but do remenber that this is voluntary work and your circumstances be them ability or RL problems enter in this equation, so I dont know if me saying this will have any effect but I really tank you for your work on this series, thank you for using time of your life to make this available for all of us.

he deserve this ...

Spoiler

Two things.

First: Shinichirou just lost half of my respect ( that already wasnt really big ) after this little tantrum of his.

Second: Squiggles, im really sorry that you had to deal with people saying that your work is shit and you is just a greedy person ( didnt understand why this particular word was used ), I do defend the principle that a if translator do a work it should be aceptable to at least a certain level but do remenber that this is voluntary work and your circumstances be them ability or RL problems enter in this equation, so I dont know if me saying this will have any effect but I really tank you for your work on this series, thank you for using time of your life to make this available for all of us.

Spoiler

Then again, the girls are easily swayed and flip flop around all the time too. In a way it makes me doubt how his grandfather ever got rich given he's pretty much throwing his money away. The MC being indecisive often serves to keep all the girls in the race, the girls being indecisive means it's effectively a waste of time and everyone would be better off going their own way.

Read the raws until the end.

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Thank you now I don't have to waste my time on this anymore.

I fear if I click the spoilers... I'm gonna come to dislike this series. Lel

Let's be real, no one's reading this because it's a quality series.

Spoiler

Thanks, time to unfollow

Looks like some NTR happens in the island arc.

That latest chapter certainly had my NTR senses tingling.

The more the brother is being a dick in each passing chapter,

Spoiler
the more I want to see him neutered like an animal, and with a rusty knife.

Looks like some NTR happens in the island arc.

That last picture of the two brothers looking into each other's eyes could make a great out of context picture... X)

Spoiler

Bless you man. Instadropped.

There is better smut to read if I want it. 

I fear if I click the spoilers... I'm gonna come to dislike this series. Lel

thank you for telling me. its time to unfollow this then.

Thanks alot, me too

Spoiler

thank you for telling me. its time to unfollow this then.

Thanks Squiggles.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics