Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.22 - 104votes)

Hagure Yuusha no Estetica

Alt Names: alt Aesthetica of a Rogue Heroalt はぐれゆうしゃのエステティカalt はぐれ勇者の鬼畜美学alt Hagure Yūsha no Esteticaalt Hagure Yuusha no Kichiku Bigakualt Hagure Yuusha no Kichiku Bigaku (Estetica)alt 无赖勇者的鬼畜美学
Author: Uesu Tetsuto
Artist: Nakasone Haiji
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureComedy ComedyEcchi EcchiFantasy FantasyHarem HaremRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSci-fi Sci-fiSeinen Seinen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Summoned into an alternate world of Alayzard, Ousawa Akatsuki helps defeat the demon lord, brings harmony back into the world and, under the demon lord’s last request, takes the demon’s only daughter back into Akatsuki’s own world. It turns out that being teleported into a different world is somewhat of a common occurrence. Those who find themselves back home often come back with the power to use magic and the world organization, fearing people like Akatsuki, created Babel, a school to teach and keep tabs on the magic users. Akatsuki is able to pull the demon lord’s only daughter into Babel as his sister, Ousawa Miu. A new chapter for Akatsuki is about to begin in his own universe.
Go to Hagure Yuusha no Estetica Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Completed or ongoing??? New Window Maryonmekishiko
  • 0 Replies
Topic CH 05 not Showing New Window Fadamor
  • 0 Replies

117 Comments

hehehe
@kaj100 what are you doing here, Ace Ventura!
That ch4 front page.....*gets box of kleenex*
@VoxoV - According to the anime, the punishment would be harsh if a student damaged the school's property. Ie, he was about to but the class rep stopped him.
@Kelohmello He made all of them do it because keeping a secret is much easier if its related to all 3 of them... besides everything is less embarrasing when your not the only one suffering. Ofc in said situation there could have been better ways to deal with the it, but this is Akatsuki where talking about... he has to be as unconventional as possible.
bonde by the holy water what a good name for this chapter
The author... urolagnia... omg...
B E A UTIFUL
If Master Roshi had such powers....
...da hell? What kind of solution is that?.. Do you have any idea the number of doujins this could lead to?..
Kelohmello As they explained it, it's much more easier for a secret to stay a secret if everyone is involved, which in this case... o_O
I read the first 2 chapters and found out there was an anime. And now that the manga is going along the anime seems 1000 times better. Can't wait for season 2, even though I'm not into anime's.
@VoxoV Because if he did so, we wouldn't have this chapter to read.
Why didn't he just blow the door away?
So uh... why did he make them piss their pants again? That totally seemed pointless.
Is it just me, or were those cones getting bigger and bigger each page?
the anime showed a delayed effect
@ralius
There can never be enough bass.
I find listening to this really increases the feel for some reason...
Spoiler
this MC personality ... looks like certain someone ... LOLZ ...
Spoiler
Yeah, the art is kinda...
in the anime the blow to the ice had a delayed effect and shattered afterwards i believe.
this manga is epic need more
thanks aurega:D
Upped a v2 of ch 3 where the missing page were fixed.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics