Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.55 - 770votes)

Assassination Classroom

Alt Names: alt Ansatsu Kyōshitsualt Ansatsu Kyoushitsualt Clase de Asesinatoalt Kelas Pembunuhanalt Suikast Sınıfıalt 暗殺教室
Author: Matsui Yuusei
Artist: Matsui Yuusei
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyDrama DramaMystery MysterySchool Life School LifeShounen ShounenSupernatural Supernatural[no chapters] [no chapters]
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: A weird class kicks off in the super smart prep school… The most bizarre and powerful teacher in the Jump history comes here! The most exciting class in the world starts here now!!
Go to Assassination Classroom Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Red vs Blue New Window Bunny-loverXIV
  • 6 Replies
Topic Place your bets New Window lygarx
  • 6 Replies
Topic Ch. 164 - Writer has written himself into a corner? (Spoilers!) New Window Fadamor
  • 7 Replies
Topic Who are your favourite characters? New Window salvatore
  • 1 Replies
Topic So where are the first chapters? New Window roronoapedro
  • 3 Replies
Topic Latest Chapter Discussion New Window ValorantX
  • 18 Replies

4134 Comments

Is she pregnant with Nagisa's kid?

Probably :)

I hope so! :D

"Korosensei: Moved at Mach 20, which is... well, a lot faster than most things"

Is it bad that out of all the things that have happened, this line was the one that finally broke my heart?

I highly doubt Kayano is actually pregnant. Given the Love Ban idols are under, if she actually were to have a child, there would be an uproar and she wouldn't be given any jobs, much less an entire TV series. Eventually, maybe though

Ah, this was an eventful 3-4 years. I can't believe it's been so long. Thank you for all your hard work!

...Telepathic message to Matsui... please write a side story about Nagisa's new predicament... and maybe a Neuro crossover... These are all very important needs

The bit with kayano was really confusing, i hope that there will be side chapter about kayano and nagisa. And you are right it's been a long time reading this series, i remember where i started reading it and it had few chapters (less than 10) aaahhh... good times.

ritsu became ene

And then enters the classroom... (late)

Spoiler

I was actually thinking...

Is Nagisa teaching in Ishiyama High?

I would totally watch a new series based on Nagisa as a teacher (Cameos and some sort of continuation from Assassination classroom could be included). 

I wad hoping to see Ritsu as a robot D:
Spoiler

They're saving the best bio for the last chapter.

That was a good, satisfying ending. Not often that can be said about shonen jump series, which tend to drag on for ages or get canceled just because of popularity polls. Good job, Matsui

Probably :)

GOOD END. and there's even 4 side story chapters planned?? matsui, you spoil us~
Spoiler

wish nagisa became teacher for ishiyama high school

And then enters the classroom... (late)

Spoiler

Ended with Nagisa showing off his awesomeness one last time.

Who's to say they're not satisfied with such an ending?

She became one with the internet.

She is Ultron.

lol Nagisa reminded me of the manga Kamen Teacher

thank you for your hardwork, mach 20 scans!

Great Teacher Nagisa

With students like that it's no wonder Nagisa has no love life yet. Though I doubt Kayano will give up on him.

I see, so Nagisa became a gangster...

Good going Nagisa, you can help Karma once he succeeds in his politician whatever he wants to be. Ruling the country with an iron hand.

Nagisa Thug Life 4tw!

"Korosensei: Moved at Mach 20, which is... well, a lot faster than most things"

Is it bad that out of all the things that have happened, this line was the one that finally broke my heart?

I highly doubt Kayano is actually pregnant. Given the Love Ban idols are under, if she actually were to have a child, there would be an uproar and she wouldn't be given any jobs, much less an entire TV series. Eventually, maybe though

Ah, this was an eventful 3-4 years. I can't believe it's been so long. Thank you for all your hard work!

...Telepathic message to Matsui... please write a side story about Nagisa's new predicament... and maybe a Neuro crossover... These are all very important needs

So did the MC end up with the idol girl in a weird way? lol. Anyway awesome work thanks.

Pretty sure MC was deeaaaaaaaaaaaaaad

Nagisa aint MC

So did the MC end up with the idol girl in a weird way? lol. Anyway awesome work thanks.

Will you guys be scanlating the side chapters as well?

Most definitely.

As most of you have probably heard by now, 180 isn't the true end of the series. There will be 4 additional side chapters published in April (most likely to fill in some more detail).

Nonetheless, hope you've all enjoyed the story.

Thank you for supporting our group for the past year.

Will you guys be scanlating the side chapters as well?

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics