Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Ch. 164 - Writer has written himself into a corner? (Spoilers!)

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

Fadamor

Fadamor

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 80 posts

Ignoring the fact that any sort of laser cannot pass through opaque matter such as dirt or building material (the energy will either be reflected by the material, absorbed by the material, or a combination of both), his network of lasers creating the anti-sensei cage are all he needs to end the manga. Just adjust the lasers so that the cage shrinks down to a single point. The students would never have had time to realize what was going on before Korosensei was nothing but goo. There would never have been a need to mobilize the army.

I guess the mangaka wants the series to continue

Edited by Fadamor, 20 November 2015 - 10:50 PM.

Nomis

Nomis

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 1 posts

This whole "hey, our laser can go through the mountain, and make a nice dome when used together" is quite a surprise from an autor who always tried to give a feeling of credibility in is sci-fi ideas.

Fadamor

Fadamor

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 80 posts

Additionally, why didn't they create the cage at just the diameter of the school, THEN fire the space beam? The series could have been ended two chapters ago. I'll say it again, the logic behind the actions in these last few chapters is completely missing. I guess the mangaka is contractually obligated for some more chapters before wrapping it up and therefore is making the government even more clueless than this non-college graduate.  If I could figure it out...

hurokun

hurokun

Potato Spud

• Contributor
  • 11 posts
  • LocationSão Paulo ,Brazil

im not sure if the translation "laser" is correct, i would say its some sort of beam . radioactive beams can go trough meteria loosing little power, and if its that powerful could be visible.on the barrier part, its possible that such thing its more lake a cage really, so "moving parts" would be inpossible, and maybe that big because they had to hide the gbeam generators and its impossible to make it smaller?

im just giving ideias, alot of what happens on this manga is from hard to happen to impossible anyway

Edited by hurokun, 28 November 2015 - 07:46 AM.

surerman

surerman

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 7 posts

Laser thingy need Satellite...mean its need complicated equipment and big effort.

If Ritsu's Parents use data that she acquire during her stay in Class E to create the Laser Thingy, then it impossible for the Laser to be deployed in earlier chapter

Even if the Author want to milking this series, the said "Deadline" to kill Koro sensei and class E to graduation already just couples of minutes away. So it will end soon.

Well, not like Author cant give a plothole to create AC season 2 though

IMO:

If Author want to create season 2,it not so difficult. Just look..

1. Laser thingy leave nothing but non Tentacle matter (clothes)

2. Shiro's Pet already inside, ready to be roasted in place of Koro Sensei

3. Class E , Bitch and Karasuma can just nod if asked that the Target dies or not

4. Koro has Ultimate Defense form (ball like), just hide in someone mouth

5. Koro himself is smart,I wont be suprising if he secretly discovered how to return to human form because of Okuda chemical experiment on him (incase the Ultimate Defense form cannot withstand the Laser)

6. The Tentacle it self is not explained yet, it respond to it host wishes, may be including Survival ? like...division of body? where little part will grow save from destruction ? you know..like Groot in Guardian of the Galaxy movie ending

nuknuk

nuknuk

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 45 posts

What the guy above said. ^^^

The rest of you are making a lot of assumptions about how everything works.

There is nothing realistic about that cage. Energy waves don't just change directions in mid air to form a sphere. Stop trying to apply physics to it. The expectation of physics went out the window in the first chapter when they introduced Korosensei.

Edited by nuknuk, 29 December 2015 - 10:53 AM.

HardBoiled

HardBoiled

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 24 posts

IMO I have a feeling that Koro Sensei will be able to get out if he sheds and extra large amount of skin.

Seeing as he's evaded death like this a few times, and then gotten super pissed off, I have a feeling that he will shed his skid and dip out...

However...

Spoiler

Edited by HardBoiled, 11 January 2016 - 03:14 AM.

GreatNinja

GreatNinja

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 41 posts

I don't think shrinking the barrier is a good idea one is well everybody from class E will notice some random people marching carrying giant lazer disc around their school and stuff kuro sensei would be able to leave even before they could activate it