Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.33 - 379votes)

Tora Kiss - A School Odyssey

Alt Names: alt トラキス A School Odysseyalt 토라키스alt Tora Kissalt Tora Kiss: A School Odyssey
Author: Kamoshida Hajime
Artist: Tomato Mato
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiFantasy FantasyHarem HaremRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSci-fi Sci-fiShounen Shounen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Taketora, or Tora for short, is lazy High School-er who attends a promiscuous school on a mysterious island called Academy Island, that appeared out of nowhere 18 years ago, and is said to attain information that will save the world. What made the island so mysterious was an object called "the Monument" which "Data" can be pulled out by students who can correspond with "the Monument", the "Data" can bring out animal like creatures used for many things and has helped the world over. What makes the main character so special, and why is he such a low ranker? How can kissing be troublesome for Tora? Find out as his world is shaken by girls who are out for him!
Go to Tora Kiss - A School Odyssey Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic What is your preferred ending? New Window mhyr1104
  • 12 Replies
Topic What Kind of Phi would you have? New Window LoLImBored
  • 3 Replies
Topic Tora Kiss Latest Chapter Discussion New Window εru
  • 10 Replies

945 Comments

Man I really enjoyed this. Too bad it's all over. Now I have that empty feeling again.

And HERE WE GO ! Another axed story end

VA471y5.jpg

I guess I lost my trust to the author. Two of his works have crappy ending.

Augh first Stealth Symphony, now this in two days

I got so many axes in my life lol

Got to say tho, they both ended pretty good considering. ORGY ENDING FOR LIFE!!

2 years for this to end before the best part =|

So it ended right before the orgy started?

Thanks for the ride, Simple Scans. Even though it turned out like this, it definitely had potential to last a lot longer

No wonder this crap was axed. Great start but the harem turned everything into shit

The axe cleaves again....

wishing the best for the author to pass it on to a light novel.

Considering the auther for this is also the same auther behind the Sakurasou no Pet na Kanojo Light Novels was this a prequel/sample manga to promote a light novel series of the same name, or did it actually get cancelled?

It was actually cancelled, there was no light novel version sadly. It felt like a light novel adaption when it started so I thought the same thing.

Ouch, the Axe. Is Torakiss an original manga? Just wondering if there's a LN or something this is based on. Then again considering the fact it doesn't have a super long title I doubt it XD.

Honestly the end was waaaay too rushed, but eh what else can you expect from an Axe. While Torakiss was good, I can at least see why it might have been considered to get Axed (Although I totally do not agree with it). On the other hand much greater (imo) stories have gotten Axed before. See Mx0, Okobore Hime, etc.

Considering the auther for this is also the same auther behind the Sakurasou no Pet na Kanojo Light Novels was this a prequel/sample manga to promote a light novel series of the same name, or did it actually get cancelled?

The author tried to do a big story but it toke too much time and then it was axed, typical.

And the tsundere turns honest when she understand the hero is taken, sigh.

Remember, the tsundere is one of the weakest main characters, she don't have a snowball chanche in hell to win.

Now you see why it's always a weak ass MC... when we get a cool one, they kill it. With fire.

Jokes aside, it was pretty disappointing...sigh.

My thanks for all that helped finish this series.

That's what I keep telling people.

There's still Arata left.

OH MAAAAAAAAAAN!

This was one of the best manga I've read and he ended it?

I'm retty sure it wasn't the author that ended it, but the agazine that axed (cancelled) it.

When the PLOT is going strong.... And it got axed?.... You troll Axe!!!! You better run!!!

Actually I'mretty sure it's the other way around, authors get word of the axe a few chapters in advance so they can wrap up the story and then the plot moves fast towards the end.

Now you see why it's always a weak ass MC... when we get a cool one, they kill it. With fire.

Jokes aside, it was pretty disappointing...sigh.

My thanks for all that helped finish this series.

Axe , again from my favorite list.. -_-

An axe as huge as the balls of the MC. Sad day.

OH MAAAAAAAAAAN!

This was one of the best manga I've read and he ended it?

I demand a sequel!

On another note.

So his Phi was empty from the beginning and so it could put Tsubaki into itself, huh?

Well other than that, everything else was super.

GRAAAAAAAAH!

I want a sequel so baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad!

Even a remake is fine.

Just gimme something to wash away this horrible feeling.

at first i thought for sure the author just go:"well fuck it, im done!"

considering this is from the author of Sakurasou no Pet na Kanojo, i thought maybe it'll survive, but i guess even the art cant save it

i mean look at the battle scene, people go all out and u dont even see any type of skill at all, just wind pressure

Thanks very much for the Scanslation Simple Scans and U-Prod Scanlations.

rip one of the best and most capable MC. It's a dark day.

Dammit, another series with great potential axed.

Damn it. I had finally managed to erase that from my memory ah... these old wounds

god tham you i'm still pissed they didn't even make a anime that author always gets axed.

So, she just shows up and trolls the harem? That's neat. So who sent the letter? I forget. 

Well i hope this is an adaptation of some light novel so i can read more of it

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics