Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Tora Kiss Latest Chapter Discussion

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

εru

εru

Potato

• Donator
  • 180 posts
So let the discussion begin !

- Harem , action and futuristic! There's only one word to begin with and that is " AWESOME " !

Posted Image

私、気になります!

Watashiwa, Kininarimasu.

Law169

Law169

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 11 posts
  • LocationEngland
Totally agree just from the first chapter it shows so much potential in so many different ways.
Cant wait for the next chapter!

Namorax

Namorax

Fingerling Potato

• Validating
  • 62 posts
I kinda liked what I saw. Then the Tiger-Costume appeared and for some reason it fell from 8/10 to 5/10.
Lets hope it gets better.

(I mean, seriously? We get that forshadowing, that tatoo and then we get that... tiger-thingy?)

Mystletainn

Mystletainn

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 4 posts
I think there's more than the tiger costume.... I think someone or something is inside

Law169

Law169

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 11 posts
  • LocationEngland
Progressing good so far so lets welcome the tiger suit person??? once again!

adva

adva

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 6 posts
good chapter today can't wait for more
....um....yea.. that's about it.......

FattyTuna

FattyTuna

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 10 posts
Any theories on what is inside the tiger costume? Following conventional harem logic it is most likely a girl, in this case probably some sort of cat girl maybe even Hanasaki Tsubaki (the missing childhood friend) could also be in there.

For my money, I think the author is going to mad troll everyone and it is going to be Taiga from the Fate series in there =P talk about a twist, from what little we have seen their personalities do seem pretty similar. A man can dream atleast. A splendid dream of lols.

MrAnarchist

MrAnarchist

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 298 posts
  • LocationFrom Ravnica to Theros, from Innistrad to Kamigawa, I'm in no single place for too long
BRAD WHITE MUST DIE! His attitude is the worst. That type of character isn't likable in my honest opinion. Idc if he's a main villain, either kill him, or beat the living sh*t out of him. If he stays any longer than two more chapters, I'm quitting this manga. Look, I have nothing against it, it's just the unlikable villain that makes me want to stop reading
So Ulamog and Kozilek are dead, FOR GOOD. but Ugin made a good point: there's no telling how many eldrazi there are in the Blind Eternities and whether they will seek revenge.

It REALLY sucks when a pacifist makes you guilty for killing monsters.

10.jpg

17.jpg

19.jpg

foxhidden

foxhidden

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 5 posts

really good..
AWESOME story....
and good goal. :batoto_010:  :wub:

DrkTempest

DrkTempest

Potato

• Members
  • 100 posts

Please, please, please...let's not add the teacher to the harem. I'd rather move forward on the main plot.

MrAnarchist

MrAnarchist

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 298 posts
  • LocationFrom Ravnica to Theros, from Innistrad to Kamigawa, I'm in no single place for too long

Please, please, please...let's not add the teacher to the harem. I'd rather move forward on the main plot.

BLASPHEMY!!!! No school harem is complete without at least one teacher!
So Ulamog and Kozilek are dead, FOR GOOD. but Ugin made a good point: there's no telling how many eldrazi there are in the Blind Eternities and whether they will seek revenge.

It REALLY sucks when a pacifist makes you guilty for killing monsters.

10.jpg

17.jpg

19.jpg