Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.33 - 379votes)

Tora Kiss - A School Odyssey

Alt Names: alt トラキス A School Odysseyalt 토라키스alt Tora Kissalt Tora Kiss: A School Odyssey
Author: Kamoshida Hajime
Artist: Tomato Mato
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiFantasy FantasyHarem HaremRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSci-fi Sci-fiShounen Shounen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Taketora, or Tora for short, is lazy High School-er who attends a promiscuous school on a mysterious island called Academy Island, that appeared out of nowhere 18 years ago, and is said to attain information that will save the world. What made the island so mysterious was an object called "the Monument" which "Data" can be pulled out by students who can correspond with "the Monument", the "Data" can bring out animal like creatures used for many things and has helped the world over. What makes the main character so special, and why is he such a low ranker? How can kissing be troublesome for Tora? Find out as his world is shaken by girls who are out for him!
Go to Tora Kiss - A School Odyssey Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic What is your preferred ending? New Window mhyr1104
  • 12 Replies
Topic What Kind of Phi would you have? New Window LoLImBored
  • 3 Replies
Topic Tora Kiss Latest Chapter Discussion New Window εru
  • 10 Replies

945 Comments

Why...oh gods why!

Wath a disapointment... I wanted te see this turn in to an anime in the future...

Mmmm. I'm glad there's still justice in this world. This got axed. And it got axed hard, meaning that it didn't have time to get a "proper" ending. That's the only saving grace this had. Welp, time to find a new train wreck of a series to follow.

wait just check things and realize this guy wrote Sakurasou.... hope it has an LN adaption next 

*leaves*

Well these last chapters were a downright awful snowball to cancelation.

I should've known this was getting axed when the pace suddenly jumped to toofastconfusingwhatishappening...

Anyway thanks to Simple Scans for the translation.  It was a fun read.

its a manga original

oh it is. sorry bout that. coulda swore i saw a LN version somewhere. but then again it was probably something else. oh well thanks for correcting me.

i dont know what to say :P unlike all the other people ( probably ) the only thing that bothers me is the fact that isn't shown(more than once) or discussed about his tattoo being so goddamn big ( or whatevah it's called) 

Wow 3 pages of comments already o_O Guess there're quite a lot of followers to this manga

500xe09b32bc-f907-4a13-a286-b417e5d3a38a

Utterly unspectacular ending. Anyway thanks for the ride Simple scans.

Well these last chapters were a downright awful snowball to cancelation.

RIP in pieces

this manga left almost no impression on me. i mean it's axed but im not mad. im not happy. im emotionless. i don't know about the LN but this manga was pretty empty. maybe there were too many elements come and gone too fast but i'm just left with a "what it's over? meh whatever." kind of feel. it wasn't a bad manga but it wasn't all that good either. just another meh in the meh train that is japans harem genre.

its a manga original

goddamned.... another good series got axed.

Those stupid japan f*gs buy only crappy manga and they ignore good ones. I don't get it. If there were anime realeases in my country, then I would totally ignore crap like Naruto and instead I would buy cool ones like Tora Kiss B)

I blame all of you. There now I said it.

this manga left almost no impression on me. i mean it's axed but im not mad. im not happy. im emotionless. this manga was pretty empty. maybe there were too many elements come and gone too fast but i'm just left with a "what it's over? meh whatever." kind of feel. it wasn't a bad manga but it wasn't all that good either. just another meh in the meh train that is japans harem genre.

damn for 2 years we got this axed ending...

last battle and that ending meh -_-

A MC who isn't pathetic gets the axe, why? Are people really so happy with lame ass antagonists that one of the VERY few manga with a perverted, yet unabashed, gets cancelled? This is a huge disappointment. This leaves only Trinity Seven left with a cool male MC.

WTF!!! Axed = Harem Ending.

1st of all thank you Simple scans for this whole manga
2nd....NOOOOOOOOOOOO WTH?

wait... what just happened?

And HERE WE GO ! Another axed story end

VA471y5.jpg

I guess I lost my trust to the author. Two of his works have crappy ending.

the crap end of sakurasou??

first stealth symphony, then girls go around and now tora kiss, why goood why? too many axes in a short time D: T_T

ahh sad it's gone... wish there were more

its a sad day that a MC like him get his story axed oh well :(

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics