Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.45 - 720votes)

To Love-Ru Darkness

Alt Names: alt 투러브 트러블 다크니스alt To Love-ru Darknessalt To LOVEる―とらぶる―ダークネスalt Trouble Darkness
Author: Hasemi Saki
Artist: Yabuki Kentaro
Genres: Comedy ComedyEcchi EcchiHarem HaremRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSci-fi Sci-fiShounen ShounenSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Rito Yuki continues to be caught in over-the-top perverted scenarios, now uncensored. The alien Deviluke sisters - Lala, Momo, and Nana - still use their unique abilities in an attempt to grab Rito's love confession. Momo, in particular, has a vision: a harem of women all in love with Rito, with Momo herself in the center. After all, if everyone has an equal share of Rito, everyone wins - at least, she thinks.

As she enacts this plan, the former alien mercenary Yami, aka Golden Darkness, struggles between her former life as a killer and her current life on Earth. Things get complicated when Mea, a girl with powers similar to Yami's, becomes interested in Rito. Just who is this new enemy?

Sequel series to To Love-Ru: http://bato.to/comic/_/comics/to-love-ru-r732
Go to To Love-Ru Darkness Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Official release, unchanged. New Window DM1138
  • 0 Replies
Topic Is it really over? New Window Catshadowdragon
  • 9 Replies
Topic You think a genre shift is commendable at this point of the events? (Chapter 61 spoilers) New Window mrponeis
  • 6 Replies
Topic Who ends up with . . . ? New Window swordquill
  • 26 Replies
Topic Dragon Ball Super Characters in Chapter 70 New Window shoopdawoop
  • 3 Replies
Topic Favourite Heroine New Window Agnir
  • 15 Replies

3660 Comments

Rito, please, develop feelings for Momo, and
embrace her~! ( rito x momo fanboy ) woah.
While I do look forward to the anime... I am NOT looking forward to all the censoring that's going to happen :( I mean seriously they r censoring the people flicking each other off now!
Kotegawa!!!!!! Fighting ^^!!!!
YAMI SO CUTEEEEE......mmmmmm....tsundere.... :-)
To Love-Ru Darkness anime?

My body is ready.
wonder if next chapter we'll see a Lala's chapter...at least one is enough, I think.
when i saw Maron(Haruna's Dog), i was like- ENTER! PERVERTED DOG! LICK THEM UP AGAIN!!-- and HE DID IT!

phew~ so satisfied. :>
im missin lala...doesnt have much of a presence anymore. most of the time she hands them an invention and disappears as chaos ensues
hmm, the event getting mild ... but still good ...
I wonder if major erotica in TLR~D~ will also enter the anime version ...
The anime adaption coming soon is gonna be sooo epic. I'll be expecting so much from Momo :P
The dog, that technique, you must have some practise...if you know what I mean.
Now this is what I don't get, she slapes him when he in his own body, but she masturbates him when he is in her body? Shouldn't they get accustomed already?
Momo is my favorite character, but I want Rito to get with Kotegawa.
As the harem genre, I think this might be the best. Especially art wise... the art is amazing quality. Also the main guy is likeable, Hayate is also likeable and there's other harem but what I like about him is that he brings hope of having a harem ending.
Though the release are slow and this manga is really good, I appreciate it. I want more.
its been a day but there is a upcoming TLR Darkness Anime!

Haruna chapter~
TRUE Men's MaNga! :)
I don't really like this that much to be honest. It was funny at first now its just turned into "how many fanservice scenes can we jam into one chapter while still having a semblance of a story." I'm just gonna go ahead and press the unflollow button for this one. BTW this is just my opinion, don't take it as fact and hate on me.
Leave spoilers to threads not in walls~ Don't explain too many stuff in the walls :)
On ch17 - wow it's a win in many ways.. and @GrimNights agreed - I'm also happy - because it's substituted by more good stuff.
"breaking complete~" huh..
also notice that ...
1. Yui have Rito's photo ...
(well, miss tsundere, what you said for your defense in this matter ?)
2. and Rito's finally takes notice a bit for Momo's feeling (last page)
(that's quite progress for an airhead MC ...)
"Sorry for being a pettanko"

Best line of the day
wow ... everyone only see a shallow element in TLR~D~ ...
read more carefully ... notice plenty of thing in ch 17 ...
Momo is more pure than she shows ...
and she extremely weak if Rito turn aggressive to her ...
Momo can only aggressive if Rito's goes passive (including sleeping ...)
and somehow Momo's feeling is deeper and there's other meaning in her harem plan ...
and Momo ... well ... as meek and as pervert she is ...
she still close enough to be yandere ... her bloodlust might even surpass Mea ...
I want her to get snap out and start bloody torture on other ...
oh ya btw. momo went into Sense (the manga by Haruki) mode pg 30-31 lol
I kinda want the author to develop rito more tbh. in the 2 series rito really didnt have much of a personality, hes just a guy that gets caught up in perverted things and chases after his love and shows caring toward his friends. like we havent learned what he hates what he likes what he believes in etc etc. is he left blank purposely to be like the hero of a dating sim? i am pretty sure this question has come up before but i still dont see why ritos character is flat
It is strange that I am happy that there wasn't an absurd amount of nudity in 17?
Momo's gonna increase her fanclub members...both in VMC and IRL~ I liked her hairstyle in this chapter (ch.17)
momooo-chaaaaan <3
Honestly, I almost came when she displayed her bloodlust.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics