Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

You think a genre shift is commendable at this point of the events? (Chapter 61 spoilers)

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

mrponeis

mrponeis

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 32 posts

Now that Rito is one with Nemesis (except that isn´t in the hentai meaning of the expression...). He is one step near to say goodbye to people calling him a pussy, undeserver of all the pussy that he normally come across... It's practically a Kyuubi, and maybe as powerful as well, but definetelly more sexy! (Your mileage might vary...)

With this probable level in baddassery and a super powered not so evil side... the series after 61 chapters (and lots of omakes), suddenly openned a lot of possibilities for standard shounen action (the other kind, talk about misleading):

1 - King Deviluke could reopen the tournament for Lala´s hand... or

2 - All sort of space pirates could try to acquire the three super weapons that form are Nemesis, Yami and Mea... so Rito would have all sorts of evil to fight (and maybe this could include some girls as well, for all female races to mercenaries), that would result in a harem more vast than the omnitrix could afford but see if I care...

3 - The fusion could be more instable than they expect it to be so a venom/carnage like personality, something like true darkness could emerge from it... so the harem would have to fight Rito...

4 - Well there are lots of aliens gathering, so the man in black may want something to do with the plot... Although this route seems very simple and two words with King Deviluke may solve the problem instantly...

5 - Well, there are already a lot of series out there that combines action and ecchi out there, so they could continue to focus their efforts in innovate the harem antics... that's fine too...

It seemed more creative and exciting when I thought about it early... Well, I really liked Black cat, so it was just a impression that Yabuki-sensei could really start something new without closing his goldmine...

Até mais ver
mr. Poneis

Pedram

Pedram

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 17 posts
  • LocationBehind my Computer

I doubt it , but i Love it xD

I Really Love Rito to stop being a Kind Pussy and be a BadAss Pussy ... ehem i mean Kind BadAss Person !

I mean all he was all this time was only being kind + not perverted but perverted felling on girls all the times xD the amount of times he actually show something courageous was like 2 time max too and i only remember the ones  in old To Love Ru, this one mostly focus on the girls.

And Actions are always fun :D almost 90% of all the manga i read are actions the least action ones being Shokugeki no Souma for example which is still kinda Cooking Action ! xD

combatwars

combatwars

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 9 posts

As shown in this chapter, Rito will still be Rito. No new powers, no new characteristics. He won't change.

ExceleXodusKurokami

ExceleXodusKurokami

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 38 posts

At most, Rito may be able to have Nemesis provide him with extremely limited transform ability, such as providing him with dark matter weapons or armor.

For the most part, Nemesis fusing with Rito is to change her from a weapon into a person, and induct her into the harem. After all, to her, a 'servant' and 'lover' are the same thing. Right now, Nemesis is pulling the same thing that Mikan pulled pre-series.

When Mikan was younger, in order to make it feel less wrong to feel the non-sibling love that she has for Rito, she stopped calling him 'onii-chan.' Until the fusion, Rito was 'Servant' to her, but after the fusion, she corrected herself and, with a tender expression, refered to him with his name. This indicates a massive change in how she sees Rito. He's no longer a means to antagonize Momo, but a person she could share her life with. Of course, with Nemesis being who she is, the development of her emotional knowledge will be slow, and when the time comes that she can split off from Rito safely, I think she either won't say anything or hesitate. After all, her being fused with him puts her in the lead of the harem.

StefanLucian

StefanLucian

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 1 posts

Rito now is practically untouchable: 3 super weapons, the deviluke sisters ( which bring in Gid Lucion Deviluke) and the  memoruze prince and princess.I don't think that anyone in the galaxy ( maybe even universe ) can harm him or his circle of important people (unless he makes a decision that will split the group). So, if there isn't a possibility for major action development, it is very unlikely that the writer  will pursue a different flow of action other than the usual. Only my opinion.

bk3k

bk3k

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 9 posts

That never sounded that likely, and more recent chapters probably make that clear anyhow.  But... Lala's inventions.  They don't work right as is.  They DEFINITELY aren't intended to be used upon a person with another entity present.  Lala does not know about the Nemesis situation to boot.  So you can see some ways this could go very wrong... or very right.  Maybe end up with a darker complexion Riko with transform powers and some of Nemesis's personality quirks plus the supressed ecchi desires unlocked.

Or a more serious note where Rito and Nemesis are temporarily blended mind and body results in them experiencing each other's lives to that point. A dramatic moment that ends with an act of God... of course.

3 - The fusion could be more instable than they expect it to be so a venom/carnage like personality, something like true darkness could emerge from it... so the harem would have to fight Rito...

Dhoozy77

Dhoozy77

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 6 posts

Now that Rito is one with Nemesis (except that isn´t in the hentai meaning of the expression...). He is one step near to say goodbye to people calling him a pussy, undeserver of all the pussy that he normally come across... It's practically a Kyuubi, and maybe as powerful as well, but definetelly more sexy! (Your mileage might vary...)

I myself have only felt this in the original saga. Cause he was a weakass protagonist. Then it ended and he did Darkness. Then I learned about his personal situation. It feels like his writing got sharper and I think Momo is a good foil for him.  His own personal side kick, someone who was truly on his side.