Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.59 - 99votes)

Nyan Koi!

Alt Names: alt にゃんこい!alt 猫愿三角恋alt Meow Love!alt Nyankoi!
Author: Fujiwara Sato
Artist: Fujiwara Sato
Genres: Comedy ComedyHarem HaremRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShounen ShounenSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: The story is about a second-year high school student named Junpei Kousaka, who not only hates cats but also is allergic to them. Unforunately, he happens to have a crush on a girl, Kaede Mizuno, who really loves cats. On the way home from school one day, Junpei kicks an empty can and happens to accidentally hit the Guardian Deity of Cats. Now he's able to understand cats but was practically given a curse. He has to grant 100 wishes from any cat or he'll turn into a cat himself.
Go to Nyan Koi! Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic author/artist status New Window kaizer_emperor
  • 0 Replies
Topic Latest Chapter Discussion New Window MrFeatherFang
  • 3 Replies
Topic Art change? New Window Irecinius
  • 4 Replies

182 Comments

Oh it's been so long!!!

tumblr_ljgvy1Bt1D1qgooo5o1_400.gif

Hope it's not a troll update like last two times, with a hiatus in-between.

Did this get shifted to a web-based magazine? It's got some pretty vibrant color pages.

yes it did you can find the raw for free here: http://comic-meteor.jp/

Oh and please do the questionary in the end of the chapter. It helps keeping manga safe for a bit^^

on the page there's no infos on the next update even thought the others works all have infos about the date of the next chapter

Did this get shifted to a web-based magazine? It's got some pretty vibrant color pages.

OMG it's back!

wait, in the last page, what's that manga shown in the lower right, the on with the cat eared girl? I'm curious

Here you go:

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2012-06-20/nyan-koi-creator-launches-new-web-manga

Lol, I've been wondering what happened to Nyan koi, but it's back!!! Looking forward to it.

oh, it seems the mangka recovered.

There is a god and it is a kind god.

Oh                 my                      god.

b2e.gif

OMG it's back!

wait, in the last page, what's that manga shown in the lower right, the on with the cat eared girl? I'm curious

You-tell-me-70108399599.jpeg

A new chapter?!

Spoiler

The mangaka is back to health..

Did hell freeze over?

fresh-prince.gif

Someone must be pulling my leg cause i see an update to Nyan-koi, It's been a long while a very long while

i never forgot about you i just kept waitin!

frankenstein-its-alive.png

THANK YOU iMangaScans

two years of believing is worth it!!

Wait, this is still a thing?

Praise the lord, the dissatisfied feeling I had with never seeing an ending has been nagging me for years. It was like a sentence in parentheses where the end parentheses was forgotten.

Let's see this safely wrapped up, yeah?

I always believed that you would come back....

Well then i guess i have to re read all this since it was ages ago. I had almost forgot i existed

It's back! Praise the lord. And iMangaScans :D

I wonder how this will end..... it was ok when it was still love comedy but things are getting serious now.... and I am a bit leaning on having the no change status que ending bit....

wow it's been almost a year. no chapter. no word from the mangaka. is it say to say this has been dropped?

Hope not.  Same goes for the author of NANA.  These mangas are too good to not finish.

wow it's been almost a year. no chapter. no word from the mangaka. is it say to say this has been dropped?

I guess drawing manga is very bad for your health, like worse than smoking. He/She is not the only author who puts his/her work on hiatus because of health issues. such a waste.

Spoiler

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics