Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Art change?

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

Irecinius

Irecinius

Potato

• Members
  • 185 posts
its me or the art changed somewhat?

Zenbu

Zenbu

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 2 posts
Well due to the fact the Author has been out of commission for some time because of health issues, he could of improved on his style and techniques.
Most artists change their art styles over time, its noticeable in all long running series.

Tio Alexander

Tio Alexander

Potato

• Members
  • 193 posts
  • LocationUnknown
Indeed.

From chapter 31 :
Posted Image

Posted Image

The Legendary Amazing Takao's Boobs (open the spoiler or click here)
Spoiler

yariel

yariel

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 232 posts

Well due to the fact the Author has been out of commission for some time because of health issues, he could of improved on his style and techniques.
Most artists change their art styles over time, its noticeable in all long running series.

when the author in hospital, probably he keep making sketch to improve his drawing ...
not healthy enough to make a full chapter release ... (a lot of work, and probably need assistant too ...)
but it seems enough to improve his drawing ...

I hope the author won't kick a bucket for another 5 years or so ...
(or at least enough to fill 2nd season anime)
love this manga a lot ...

Edited by yariel, 16 September 2012 - 02:15 AM.

Irecinius

Irecinius

Potato

• Members
  • 185 posts
Lemme see.. I posted that:
Posted 02 January 2012 - 06:03 PM

So yea.. I wasn't talking about current chapter.. unless I was some kind of seer...

Guess I am~

I can already see how this is going to end..

Wait... thats not me