Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.62 - 487votes)

Silver Spoon

Alt Names: alt Cuchara de Plataalt 銀の匙alt Gümüş Kaşıkalt Gin no Sajialt 은수저alt Sølvskjealt الملعقة الفضية
Author: Arakawa Hiromu
Artist: Arakawa Hiromu
Genres: Award Winning Award WinningComedy ComedyCooking CookingDrama DramaRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShounen ShounenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: A young boy named Yugo Hachiken aspires to live apart from his family. He enrolls in an agriculture school, one which requires its students to live in dormitories. He thinks that with his talent for studying, no problems will arise no matter what kind of school he goes to. But he is soon forced to discover the inconvenient truth about agricultural life. Enjoy the story of Hachiken as he tries to keep up with his friends, farmers' heirs who are already accustomed to a hardworking farm life.

Won the 5th Manga Taisho Award.
Won the 58th Shogakukan Manga Award in the Shounen category.
Go to Silver Spoon Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Chapter 119 and 120 Discussion (spoilers) New Window toaster_slayer
  • 3 Replies
Topic Latest Chapter Discussion (Spoilers) New Window Liar
  • 316 Replies
Topic Chapter 83. Not the modern way of making sausage. New Window Haiyami
  • 8 Replies
Topic Character dynamics and postponed romance resolution New Window Argentus
  • 8 Replies

1490 Comments

FRIGGIN FINALLY.

....now i fear the day when Hachiken's and Mikage's father need to meet face-to-face.

I feel like they would either get along better than anyone would imagine, or start to claim how either of their kids are more worthy than the other or something ridiculous like that lol. Or Hachiken's dad just assumes that he got Mikage preggers.

U57Q4fz.png

Panel of the decade.

xZ2sEbd.gif?noredirect

Finally the "Kiss you" opening from season 1 can be replayed.

xW8sCkE.jpg

good shit go౦ԁ sHit thats ✔ some goodshit rightthere right✔there ✔✔if i do ƽaү so my self i say so thats what im talking about right there right there (chorus: ʳᶦᵍʰᵗ ᵗʰᵉʳᵉ) mMMMMᎷМ НO0ОଠOOOOOОଠଠOoooᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒ Good shit

*pinching self*

It smells like nearly the end for this one. Hope I'm wrong I liked it alot.

FRIGGIN FINALLY.

....now i fear the day when Hachiken's and Mikage's father need to meet face-to-face.

I'm crying. ToT

YES. YES YES YES.

All I can say is... I'm glad nobody ruined that well-deserved moment.

the final boss, helmet-kun almost did it. good thing it's ultimately defeated!

donald trump, hillary clinton, is, al-qaeda, hitler and all the motherfucker from the same flock of shit-tier existence need to be educated of the warm feeling we get from these two chapter and the world will be saved.

Also, I'm envious. Even manga characters have better luck than me. Oh well.

You can hardly call that luck. Those 2 characters spent 3 years and a great deal of effort working towards that moment. And they were both definitely working towards that moment.

Even her father was only able to delay them a bit and not stop them.

Nice to see good characters be shown respect by the authors. Great couple of chapters. Her friend is great as well, would be nice to see good things fall her way as well.

OfYGY.gif

So happy!!!!

Also, I'm envious. Even manga characters have better luck than me. Oh well.

a. Fucking finally

b. Fucking awesome

c. I saw that last helmet gag coming, but I'm glad a big deal wasn't made of it

d. Arakawa-sensei please never die

Also, apparently aafarr2 is unfamiliar with unicode? The circled number code points go up to 35. http://graphemica.com/%E3%89%9F

It's about time they reached this part... Now hopefully this means that the manga will end soon enough instead of dragging it out for no reason, like so many others have done.

OMG, I'm so happy. These were such good chapters ;w;

Oh my god... That double release. Thank you so much!
The chapters were hilarious and at the same time heartwarming. Just perfect!
It reminded me of this video:

x1AjebZ.jpg

mfw reading Silver Spoon

FInally!

wufGgNzl.jpg

<snipped>

Hard working piece of crap. :D

FInally!

1472752799-ezgifcom-optimize-2.gif

tumblr_m8x1ntih2r1rdt98to1_500.gifnasa-celebration.gif

eeeeeeeeeeeEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Search Comics