Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.23 - 121votes)

I, The Female Robot

Alt Names: alt Female Robotalt I the Female Robotalt I, The Female Robotalt I, The Female Robot 2alt I, the Female Robot 2alt Wo, nü jiqirenalt Wo, nü jiqiren 2alt 我,女机器人alt 我,女机器人1+2部
Author: Wang Guo Qiang & Wang Le Yang
Artist: Wang Guo Qiang & Wang Le Yang
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureDrama DramaSci-fi Sci-fiTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manhua (Chinese)
Description: Since she was young, Qi Qi has been burdened with an incurable disease that will cause her death before the age of 20. Despite this, she uses her genius intellect to develop robotics in order to defy her fate. However, she is inevitably unable to create a robotic body for herself before her time is up. As her vision darkens, she is not satisfied... Only to awaken again?

Original Webcomic: http://www.u17.com/comic/3420.html
Go to I, The Female Robot Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

462 Comments

Spoiler

By the time he threatened the crew (chapter 17 page 10), they've already tried to destroy him twice (chapter 16 page 21 & chapter 17 page 5).

Keep in mind that right before they tried to kill him the first time, he said: "If you do nothing rash, you'll be fine. I promise." (chapter 16 page 21)

If I were him, I'd take up issue with that as well.

And let's not forget what happened after the threat.

The humans complained that he promised not to hurt them ("If you do nothing rash", remember?), and he answered: "Please, guys, calm down... I just can't think of another option..." (chapter 17 page 11)

Did the humans actually try to talk it out to find a solution that benefits both sides?

Nope. They tried to destroy him, again and again.

the story just went from interesting to really cliche and boring. but i'll give it another chapter before i drop it

Shit just got real dark real fast, didn't expect this at all.

Jap...that was rather unpleasant.

I know her name is spelled "Qi Qi," but how is it pronounced?  Like "Chee-chee" or something else?

In Mandarin? Yeah.

Also, this was only the prologue? These past few weeks/chapters of no Qi Qi is kinda killing me...

Well, that escalated quickly.

Shit just got real dark real fast, didn't expect this at all.

Spoiler

"You call that communicating?"

What else should he call it?

He hasn't injured or killed or even attacked anyone thus far; he even saved the whole crew from a bomb activated by one of them.

And all this time, what did he do instead? Talk.

If that's not "communicating", then what is?

Gosh, are all humans in this comic retarded, or what?

Spoiler

I know her name is spelled "Qi Qi," but how is it pronounced?  Like "Chee-chee" or something else?

Am the only one who thinks Qiqi is dressed like some demon lord on the volume 2 cover? She looks somewhat evil.

I really hope she gets repaired soon.

Spoiler

He hasn't injured or killed or even attacked anyone thus far; he even saved the whole crew from a bomb activated by one of them.

"Never underestimate the power of human stupidity."

Lazarus Long

Spoiler

Spoiler

MidoriKitzune
Apr 05 2015 07:25 PM

Not enough female robot action....

MidoriKitzune
Mar 29 2015 09:17 PM

I really love this manga. It's soo good xD. Rather fresh.

That is truly evil incarnate.

Critical blow, massive emotional damage!

I wouldn't expect O2 to understand fear since he is nigh indestructible. He might never be in a situation where he has to kill himself to the terminate a greater threat. It makes me wonder how he would respond to something he cannot avoid or prevent.

da grope...

seriously, people gets so serious over being touched, right?

*giggles*

Odd, the girl I did that to didn't even react...

da grope...

seriously, people gets so serious over being touched, right?

*giggles*

Please wish our translator 'Accretios/Ben Chan a speedy recovery. Get well soon! ♥

Certainly. I hope they have a smooth recovery.

Get well soon Accretios/Ben Chan!

Ten bucks says that the science fella is a flasher.

Oh, you mean he's one of THOSE folks?

Spoiler

That's surprisingly fitting!

Ten bucks says that the science fella is a flasher.

Everything must eventually come to an end! We hope you enjoyed our 'March Robot Madness Event' We had delayed because one of our translators had an somewhat serious accident, and is currently in the hospital. We will of course do our best to push forward and bring another chapter to you this week.

Please wish our translator 'Accretios/Ben Chan a speedy recovery. Get well soon! ♥

If you like our non-profit scanlation group - Consider liking our FB!  https://www.facebook.com/archangelscans

:batoto_008:

That ship has cameras right? Don't the humans see all the crazy faces Qiqi is making?

Spoiler

they were all "blocked" by the "jamming"...

They didn't look at the cameras until 01 and 02 detected 03 and started fighting.

meaning... they missed the save and the terminator guy still think the jamming is still active and didn't bother trying out again.

on other note, there goes Female Robot, she dead. lol

That ship has cameras right?

Spoiler

Thanks for the many chapters! Keep up the good work!

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics