Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.52 - 133votes)

Green Blood

Alt Names: alt เลือดล้างทรชนalt グリーン・ブラッド
Author: Kakizaki Masasumi
Artist: Kakizaki Masasumi
Genres: Action ActionDrama DramaHistorical HistoricalPsychological PsychologicalSeinen SeinenSmut SmutTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: The end of the civil war signaled the start of the industrial revolution in the United States and immigrants from all over the world traveled to find their American dream. But what awaited the majority of them was poverty, discrimination and hopelessness. Manhattan, New York was full of immigrants flooding through the ports and the 6th district, Five Points, was considered at the time, the world’s worst slum. The mobsters corrupted the entire area, including the police by paying them off; Five Points was the mob’s territory and they were the law.

But even in Five Points, where there seemed to be nothing but robbery, prostitution and murder, showed some signs of hope. Luke Burns was a honest and righteous teenager who realized that the mob was the cause of the harsh lifestyle and that joining the mobsters would not bring him the American dream. But his older brother, Brad Burns, had become the assassin to the biggest mob group of Five Points, the Grave Diggers, a secret he kept from Luke for his own protection. Brad was known as the Grim Reaper and his reputation preceded him as a ruthless and skilled killer.
Go to Green Blood Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Latest Chapter Discussion New Window Marduk
  • 51 Replies
Topic How come he is still alive? New Window truepurple
  • 0 Replies

142 Comments

Wow, what a great new chapter, thanks a lot EGS and Kotonoha!!

He should've taken the girl :(

Nothing good ever happens to the girl you bring along on these types of journey's lol

Epic art as always, specially the page where Edward was carrying the gatling gun while riding a horse. pretty cool

He should've taken the girl :(

I assumed it was a reference to Irishness.

With the release of chapter 24 I finally understand the name of this manga. I have a feeling it's about to get amazing with their trip west.

Awesome triple release, thanks a lot EGS!!!

wow real fast release there. 2 chapters in a week time thats crazy thats good
Great new chapter, thanks a lot EGS and Kotonoha Scans!!
Thus far it's decent, but is loosing momentum. Pulling the usual ropes. A solid manga, but cliche. I am not sure if it's worth following--a singe read through though, certainly,
This is intense. And I'm loving every second of it.
Thank you, Easy Going Scans & Kotonoha, Y'all just made my week.
Easy Going Scans did a better job translating. The meaning is conveyed without excessive wording. I appreciate that another entity was willing to translate, but I would rather wait for E.G.S. because of the quality of their releases.
Very cool, thanks for the big release EGS and Kotonoha!!
for those who dont know mangastream.com picked up the series heres a link they're latest chapter http://mangastream.com/read/green_blood/30999624/1
Interesting Manga, but it's also odd how they don't mention the massive Jewish immigration waves that occurred at the same time.
thanks for the new chapter Kotonoha and EGS!!
shoot, my bad, Thanks a lot to Kotonoha as well!!
Thanks for the new chapters EGS!!
All I can see is massive blood pools filling the street, brad standing in the middle. Drenched from head to toe in the blood, pointing his gun at the man who dares to touch his little brother, slowly slicing open the viens in the mans neck and letting him experience a painful death before putting a bullet between the mans eyes with a simple phrase of "It was personal".
Luke is like a chain restraining brad ( In a good way ).
@leyend: lol... crazy spanish guy.
@boboto89

yeah yeah you want your chapters in english....so what?^^.....you don't have to get angry xD..............¬¬ GROW UP!!......and be prepared for another spanish release^^

xD jajajjajaja this is too funny xD spanish guy on the street xD jajajajjajaj
Luke - you're so weak.
Foolishess, those chapters were out long ago at mangastream. They have even released chapter 13 already, about a week ago. CLICK HERE. EGS scans and batoto are just a bit slower at updating their stuff.

Also, you're completely missing my point. My issue is with Spanish updates.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics