Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.22 - 186votes)

Dakara Boku wa, H ga Dekinai.

Alt Names: alt And That's Why I Can't Do Erotic Stuffalt だから僕は、Hができない。alt เพราะฉะนั้นผมจึง H มากไม่ได้alt Dakara Boku wa, H ga Dekinaialt Dakara Boku wa, H ga Dekinai.alt 그래서 나는 H를 할 수 없다alt 所以我才只能做魔法师
Author: Tachibana Pan
Artist: Okagiri Shou
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyEcchi EcchiRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShounen ShounenSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Kaga Ryosuke, a helplessly romantic teenager, was walking in the rain when he sees a beautiful girl with red eyes drenched in the rain. Everyone was avoiding her, but Ryosuke was taught to treasure women so he offered his help by letting her dry off at his home. Ryosuke can't imagine that this mysterious girl would stab him in the chest and leave him to die… Or did she? Who is this pretty girl and what does she want with him?

adaptation of the light novel series written by Tachibana Pan with illustrations by Katsurai Yoshiaki

Spin-off:

> Dakara Boku wa, H ga Dekinai. ~Caesar no Bonnou~
( http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/comics/dakara-boku-wa-h-ga-dekinai-caesar-no-bonnou-r12303 )
Go to Dakara Boku wa, H ga Dekinai. Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Chapter division for volumes New Window Aravien
  • 1 Replies
Topic Anime Adaptation New Window Rakurai Amatsu
  • 8 Replies
Topic Latest chapter Discussions New Window Cʜɪʟʟɪɴ_Pᴀɴᴅᴀ
  • 0 Replies

303 Comments

You gotta kiss him or rape him to get infinite soul power. DO IT!!!!
lol ^L^
I just started this but chapter 1 page 20 was too funny. I did that once too but only got carpet burn >.<
Well that was a perfect excuse:
Spoiler
That's it for Ch. 9? :(

Spoiler
ahhh come on this was too short!! Now we've to wait like 3 months?
That was a crap chapter. Thanks anyway to VIS
...wait what? that was short. We have been trolled!
@ @ Arcenciel & Darkness643
Actually I think it's different. Even if her act is very similar to one of those gold digging bitches, her mindset is different. As an individual, she's not happy at all about it. However she's not doing it for herself but for the sake of her family name. Gold digging bitches do it for their own personal individual gain. Therefore it does speak tons about her own character as well but I don't think it in a bad way. This very fact about her character is what her sister is using to exploit and take revenge. If she instead just whore herself out to that new guy for her own personal gain and not merly for her own family, then yes she's a total whore and I would not care. However her case is different.

It's something similar to a prostitute who does it to feed her family or as a will to live vs a prostitute who does it for her own personal gain when she's not facing a chance of death.
I love Caesar truely mans best friend! and a hero to the local dogs!
DAAMN I LOVE THIS SO MUCH!!!!!!
Looks like this will be an Anime during the Summer!!!!
Here is the link of Summer 2012
Ryosuke a true perverted comrade and Caesar A real mans best friend and a hero
a perfect combo i guess
Anime Version ill be waiting for you!!!
Manga I'll be waiting for updates!!!
indeed the main character is a perver but isse kun from high school dxd is more perver
Those who were asking about the anime, it's coming this year.
Support manga and mangaka! This is a wonderful manga :)
@Koze
That's no excuse. She's no different from one of those gold digging bitches who'd marry(contract) with any dickhead as long as he has lots of money(spirit power).
Caesar sure is 1 smart Dog~ A Hero ! haha
where is the romance tag? damn it
I hope this becomes an anime~ : 3
Finally
you also gotta remember though that she is there solely for the "special person". it makes sense that she's begrudgingly going through with it since his rating is showing such high marks, which i take is pretty rare. but it's nice to see everything is working out since the villain pulled a James Bond and had to monologue.

good read, can't wait for the next chapter
Hold on, why should I care about the main heroine in this manga? She was literally going to whore herself out to this guy because of his reading. The only thing that's going to stop her is that it was a trick. Even if it bothered her, she was still going to go through with it. It just says terrible things about her character.
"Senpai !!! he's not half bad"
What a lovely little sister/cousin. She wants to sell Lisara into potential sex slavery after having her family disown her. Yup. Definitely a model for younger sisters everywhere.
This is way to good to have such a slow release date :(

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics