Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.65 - 127votes)

Gokicha!!

Alt Names: alt ごきチャalt ゴキブリ美少女擬人化同人誌alt ゴキブリ擬人化alt Bé Gián Gokichaalt Cockroach Anthropomorphicationalt Cockroach Girlalt 蟑螂娘alt Gokiburi Gijinkaalt Gokicha
Author: Rui Tamachi
Artist: Rui Tamachi
Genres: 4-Koma 4-KomaAdventure AdventureComedy ComedySeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Behold the the struggle of the adorable little cockroach Gokicha-chan as she struggles to make friends with humans after moving to frigid Hokkaido to escape the unfortunate reputation her species enjoys in the Kanto region.
Go to Gokicha!! Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Gokicha!! Cockroach Girl! ONA [Youtube Video] New Window Tio Alexander
  • 11 Replies

314 Comments

You guys still have forests?

I thought the bark beetles were wiping them out?

Well, in places, but even there the trees don't all just fall down, they stand there dead and start to dry out . . . making it easier for them to catch on fire . . . 

You know something is ultra disgusting when it's mosaic censored while the cockroach isn't mmm...

And now I am intrigued!!!

You know something is ultra disgusting when it's mosaic censored while the cockroach isn't mmm...

In Indonesia country, the place near sea isn't so dry (because sea water get purified with soil), and because the graphic, rain will come each per week ... but the amount of rain is very few (almost insignificant), and the place which far from sea get serious damage from dry season (even the soil and dirt get cracked down, and several type of plant died even with watering because of hot temperature) ...

Even here in Vancouver, known as rain forest country, we've had so little rain this summer that we've been on (for us) significant limitations on water use.  And there's been lots of forest fires in the region, though nothing like poor California.

I believe that liking posts that speak about climate tragedies is a bit inapropriate. But I do find this conversation interesting.

Anybody else want to share information about their country's winter or summer?

Even here in Vancouver, known as rain forest country, we've had so little rain this summer that we've been on (for us) significant limitations on water use.  And there's been lots of forest fires in the region, though nothing like poor California.

Same here in Rio. Usually it is long periods of sun, punctuated by two-three days of cold rain. But this season has been really dry.

So cute.. But so sad T.T such a life..

This chapter was actually about the most positive overall outcome I've ever seen for her.  Sure, she poisoned herself a li'l and got attacked by a crow, but she ate food!

Same here in Rio. Usually it is long periods of sun, punctuated by two-three days of cold rain. But this season has been really dry.

In Indonesia country, the place near sea isn't so dry (because sea water get purified with soil), and because the graphic, rain will come each per week ... but the amount of rain is very few (almost insignificant), and the place which far from sea get serious damage from dry season (even the soil and dirt get cracked down, and several type of plant died even with watering because of hot temperature) ...

EDIT :

Winter in Hokkaido ...

and in my country, we have very harsh dry season (because El Nino) ...

She has eaten straight up poison and bounced back after feeling ill for a bit   :P

yep, that's why she don't even notice her food have poison in it and she sharing to her friends ... =x= ...

even roach have certain limitation for poisoned food ...

so maybe this loli cockroach have super resistance for food poisoning ...

She has eaten straight up poison and bounced back after feeling ill for a bit  :P

I think Chiba can really have a good life in forest ...

she can easily found edible material in it ...

Ch: 47.

There is a good reason for her being a roach.

Spoiler

Edit: I am worried about the winter on Hokkaido.

even roach have certain limitation for poisoned food ...

so maybe this loli cockroach have super resistance for food poisoning ...

EDIT :

Winter in Hokkaido ...

and in my country, we have very harsh dry season (because El Nino) ...

So cute.. But so sad T.T such a life..

Ch: 47.

There is a good reason for her being a roach.

Spoiler

Edit: I am worried about the winter on Hokkaido.

Pervy, now I mean this in the best of senses BUT!!

Spoiler

Thankyou o/ 

Hairy-arsed!?

Have you been peeping at me in the locker room...  again!?

Even my own sister had no doubt about it.  She said that she was confident that if a slime was shaped like a Loli, she was sure that I'd go for it...

......I decided NOT to tell her about Suu in Monster Musume!

Pervy, now I mean this in the best of senses BUT!!

Spoiler

Thankyou o/ 

Thinking for a moment about what she says on this page.

Spoiler

You get the same face as Chocolate.

Yep, our beloved cockroach (I never thought this kind of line will come up in my life, thanks Japan) is back in action mmm...

Very hard getting of a habit when temptation is everywhere.

Like trying to cut the p**n when you have internet.

it's b-b-baaaack!!!
> ∀ <

I never doubted you'd go for the loli, Ero Sage Chuck!

Even my own sister had no doubt about it.  She said that she was confident that if a slime was shaped like a Loli, she was sure that I'd go for it...

......I decided NOT to tell her about Suu in Monster Musume!

A new chapter of Gokicha!!!

But...  I hate cockroaches...

But... This is a Loli...

Oh, the conflicted feelings...

Will I go with my utter disgust of bugs... Or will I go with my perverted desires for Lolis?

Spoiler

I never doubted you'd go for the loli, Ero Sage Chuck!

I'm starting to like reading about Chocolate as much as Gokicha herself :)

Thanks for the update. 

now I think about it ... my cat at home also get too chubby ...

(it get too homely ... I release it so it goes freely, but always near my home and don't want to go farther)

gotta buy some cat toys latter for it ...

A new chapter of Gokicha!!!

But...  I hate cockroaches...

But... This is a Loli...

Oh, the conflicted feelings...

Will I go with my utter disgust of bugs... Or will I go with my perverted desires for Lolis?

Spoiler

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics