Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.26 - 187votes)

Tadashii Kodomo no Tsukurikata!

Alt Names: alt How to Create the Correct Children!
Author: Morita Mario
Artist: Kuroda Takayoshi
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSci-fi Sci-fiShounen ShounenSupernatural SupernaturalTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: The future where the Virus of Death shall destroy humanity awaits. In order for humans to avert that destiny, Raito is asked to travel back to the past. His mission: to make sure a normal high school freshman Tanaka Yuu makes children with his childhood friend Takane Kyouko!

Manga ended with chapter 68.
Go to Tadashii Kodomo no Tsukurikata! Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic New Chapters?? New Window abomb1101
  • 1 Replies
Topic Searching for a translator New Window Payton
  • 0 Replies
Topic Anyone think the main girl will fall for Raito? New Window Palace Anthene
  • 13 Replies
Topic Raw New Window kentus
  • 3 Replies
Topic Weekly or Monthly New Window zeca1421
  • 1 Replies
Topic Story question (possible spoilers) New Window shadowdart
  • 4 Replies

665 Comments

What's interesting is that compared to DNA2 and such (Video Girl Ai etc), the supporting main character is always a girl. Having it as a guy really push the shounen feel to it.
i don't get how rape somebody and have babies + HAVE TO NOT MARRY is gonna save the world... but seriously??? WTF? not marry? what do marriage have anything to do with his gene? so marry someone is gonna change your gene???
Killing him is just too brutal. Just tell him not to marry or make babies with anyone and make sure he just stays forever alone.

Problem solved.
Kill him and it's over lol probably baddies who became rich because of the epidemic sends girls or brainwash girls in the present so the future won't change
..... LOL! Worth reading some more chapters.
i think the enemy will be the one who wants to kill him
heh...heh....HEHEHEHEHE...followed :D
can't they just kill or quarantine him, then the matter will be simply solved (and the manga won't exist XD) mmm...~?
    • CAG likes this
I mean He not who sorry for miss-typed word
Wait a minute who really looks like Tsukune
Author definitely got inspiration from one of Katsura Masakazu's work( DNA2).
Though, this one is more ecchi oriented.
With almost the same plot as DNA2 hmmm. i will see whaat happens,,and I;LL BE BACK.
Spoiler
'Must have kids' + 'not allowed to get married'
This is not what I would call a recipe for success.

Unrelated thought:
Spoiler
reminds me of this one manga imangascans did

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics