Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.71 - 795votes)

Angel Densetsu

Alt Names: alt Angel Legendalt エンジェル伝説alt Legend of an Angel
Author: Yagi Norihiro
Artist: Yagi Norihiro
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyDrama DramaMartial Arts Martial ArtsRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShounen Shounen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: The story is of Kitano Seiichirou, a very kind and pure-hearted young man, with a horrifying, monstrous face. People being what they are, they think he's a terrifying delinquent, and there are plenty of chance misunderstandings (coupled with Kitano's convenient inability to understand what's happening around him) that propel him into the position of "school guardian", a.k.a. head thug on campus.
Go to Angel Densetsu Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Anime version New Window either
  • 2 Replies
Topic is there a manga similar to this 1? New Window hellsing876
  • 12 Replies

184 Comments

Man this is so nostalgic. This is one of my most favorite series that I've read over and over again! This definitely deserves the high ranking.

Its still gooddam goooooood after all this years

Finished reading this. Many manly tears has been shed.

I can accept this as No.1 position. I wish it could go on longer though since I want to see more of the world.

I recommend to change the cover image of this manga in this website to the previous one, what made me read this story to begin with was the name and said previous image, having the cover be a bunch of high schooler does injustice to this and I'm sure I would have never read this manga with this new cover.

Pleas change it to the one with the protagonist having agel wings.

This manga is awesome and hilarious. The protagonist Kitano is extremely likable as are all of the other characters. I'm actually kind of sad that it feels so short. Or maybe I finished it so quickly because I binged it as much as I could. Haha. This is definitely worth reading in my opinion.
The ordinary high school boy. Keep being ordinary life, despite living in weird world. This what i called. Intresting character.

This is brilliant. ...Vol 13 chapter 66 kind of makes me think of the Munsters though.They even ate the "moving-in soba!" XD

What a legendary manga.  So glad I took the time to read it.

Read it for the second time, recently. Nice to see it on the list; it's one of the greatest.

3rd time reading this. Beautiful.

Discovered this manga a week ago and thought it looked interesting. Went in just looking to pass the time and came out with this manga being one of my absolute favourites now!

For a manga that seems clichéd at first glance, it's refreshingly hilarious and creative, and I'm in love with every character. I'd say the only downside to this is that there isn't MORE!!! (。•ˇ^ˇ•。)

claymore is now completed, where is the second season of angel densetsu?

Just finished reading the whole manga in 3 days. That was a good read.

I come back to this manga over and over again.

<3

What a depressing read. The poor MC who was nothing but kind, gets beaten, and ridiculed everyday for no reason. All because how he was born. Ikuno should be rotting in prison. She beats a guy who won't fight her back. She is a sick character. The author must have a sick mind. It has an underlying bullying theme. An atrocious book.

#Triggered

What a depressing read. The poor MC who was nothing but kind, gets beaten, and ridiculed everyday for no reason. All because how he was born. Ikuno should be rotting in prison. She beats a guy who won't fight her back. She is a sick character. The author must have a sick mind. It has an underlying bullying theme. An atrocious book.

Obviously didn't read anything much after this point, because Ikuno is endearing as fuck. I mean, I kinda almost agreed to her version of the future, with Ryoko, Seiichiro and her. It almost just felt right.

seriously i still hope there will be extra story about grown up kitano :3

I want to see some takehisa and ikuno

Did you not read the whole story... ? 

An awesome read. Great characters and nice overall plot. I wish there was a bit less focus on the "old" guardian, as everything he did just number my brain. But I read this story start to finish in a few days.

This manga was posted here five and a half years ago, and I suspect it was long finished and scanlated then.  And yet people are still reading it, re-reading it, turning up and making comments to this day.  Says something.  Very few manga have that kind of longevity.

The Best The Best The Best The Best The Best The Best The Best The Best The Best The Best The Best

Just reread this again. Ikuno a cute.

The characters and their interactions made this manga great. Like the artist wrote, he just thought up the characters. Then they ran wild, sort of.

Maybe I will reread this again. It would be a first time to do so.

I'm re-reading it for the fourth time (in 7 years). It's definitely one of the best.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics