Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.44 - 100votes)

Josei Danshi

Alt Names: alt 女声男子alt Girl Boyalt Josei Danshi
Author: Kenmotsu Chiyo
Artist: Kenmotsu Chiyo
Genres: Comedy ComedyEcchi EcchiGender Bender Gender BenderMusic MusicRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: A boy with a cute sound and 3 girls want to make a band for girls only but they need a singer how it will be like this boy getting involved with them.
Go to Josei Danshi Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

184 Comments

I bet that guy who bullied him in middle school will end up confessing to "her" later.

think you mean picking your husband. :3

Or picking out a fellow crossdresser. The kid's name is Michael. So it's either A: Another girl given a male western name, B: an error on the author or translation's part (unlikely, but possible), or C: the Author gave her a male name for some odd reason.

Though it's likely the author just doesn't know Michelle is not usually spelled like Michael.

Well, either way, who gives a shit This manga is glorious. Tank you!

think you mean picking your husband. :3

After a long wait and october isn't that far away but will it get TL that soon. Just wonder

How can he fail and win so epicly at the same time.

Ty for the new chapter vortex scans!!! Now for the long wait until october...

I think the original one shot is a bit better too. But I hope the real series continues soon too!

Oh my god, too much moe, cannot handle xD I don't know why gender-benders are so attractive..it's like a guilty pleasure I swear.

Loving this manga, looks like the musical plot is developing, and the fan service and humor are definitely up there. I can definitely see potential in the plot, such as the girl's past, the boy overcoming his shyness, and eventually revealing himself for who he is (although he should honestly just stay dressed like that, too moe :D)

Thank you vortex-scans for the scanlation! Here's a fan hoping it will be updated soon or some day

I like the girls from the one shot, their a lot more likeable, though I could do without the agent. it I were to set it up, the main problem for the band sould be their fans, have the girls somewhat ok with the guy, but have their fans be feminist, with some to the extreme. That way you don't get the annoying man-hating from the main cast, but have them in a situation were if the fans find out that the singer is a man, it would kill the band immediately. Plus have the girls in a position were they rather have a girl singer for an understandable reason.

Oneshot is sooo much better.

I hate this men-hating or tsundere shit.

I have to admit that that the man-hate really gets on my nerves but the driver from the oneshot isn't really any better.

Oneshot is sooo much better.

I hate this men-hating or tsundere shit.

When I want another chapter, but I guess one shot is good too. :D

Dat voice.

"I wanna make her my girlfriend!" Lololol!

at least it's an update *sobsobsob*

When is the next chapter coming out? 

VnRjM6b.jpg

"HOLY CRAP, POCHI JUMPED OFF THE WINDOW!!" ...would be my first impression

http://vatoto.com/read/_/112511/josei-danshi_v1_ch5_by_vortex-scans/11
HNNGGG WHYY ARE YOU./. >//<
So..too cute
*epic fallback nosebleed*
Need more gender bender comedy!!! Please?
Just read this manga and am kind of curious as to why the guy is not on suicide watch for jumping out the window?
Just read this manga and am kind of curious as to why the guy is not on suicide watch for jumping out the window?
It's a little exhausting to remind myself that he is a boy all the time...
At first I was like I will check it out did not have any expectations but this is an interesting one. Puts a bit of a twist on things and it is enjoyable. He looks to much like a girl, I nearly forget at times lol.
ディロ安家 You'd be surprised at how little lust doctors feel toward women when they're on the job. Middle aged doctors especially.

After a while, they all sort of say something along the lines of: "Yup, seen 'em all already. Next!"
With guys like these and girls like them, it's no wonder the birth rate is so low in Japan. Their society is going to collapse what with all the weird complexes they have and give each other O_o

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics