Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.38 - 423votes)

Tonari no Kashiwagi-san

Alt Names: alt となりの柏木さんalt โต๊ะข้างๆนี่แหละน่ารักalt Cerca de Kashiwagi-sanalt Di Samping Kashiwagi-sanalt 邻桌的柏木同学alt My Neighbor Kashiwagialt Next to Kashiwagi-sanalt Кашиваги-сан рядом со мной
Author: Shimotsuki Kinusa
Artist: Shimotsuki Kinusa
Genres: Comedy ComedyRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: A guy named Yuuto (an otaku) is interested in a web artist known as "Sayane." Recently a girl at school named Kashiwagi Kotone over-heard a conversation about Yuuto liking the web art of Sayane; but it turns out the Sayane is Kashiwagi!?! Yuuto hasn't figured that out yet... but he got a job at his favorite anime shop and caught Kashiwagi in that anime shop...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Manga_Time_Kirara_Forward

Published in a Seinen magazine - please do not edit demographic to Shounen!
Go to Tonari no Kashiwagi-san Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic general manga discussion New Window Dai Satō
  • 39 Replies
Topic Main character New Window CrazyFruit
  • 7 Replies

1575 Comments

Doesn't saving with .gif have a negative effect on the quality? Watermarking hits the readers more then it does to mangafox..
the problem with mangafox is that they make loads of money off of things they do not scan themselves, id rather pay the translators over a website that just steals it from their site with a bot
We don't receive money from Batoto.
I gotta say, it's kind of hypocritical to say that mangafox abuses scanlators then recommend a site that pays you. The reason I say that is because it makes you seem like you're doing this for money and not because you want to spread the love of manga.
Hmmm, DUMB YUUTO. Rofl.
@DevD: No it isn't. We used .gif watermarks, so they go away almost instantaneously here, but if you have a slower internet or something, the gif will blink for you. If you right click and save the image, you'll see the watermark when trying to view it.
i mean cute
The drawing was too cure.
@Nest what are you talking about it was clean...
LOL.... airhead couple... xD
ending was so funny...Sakuraba is so clueless lol cant wait for next release
Great chapter, i love her reaction lol. Oh, i guess we need to wait 12 - 36 hours for clean version?
Kashiwagi was dumbstruck LOL
There isn't anything that needs to be fixed.
Fix ch20 please.
I suppose this is why it's labeled Seinen. I'm all for replacing angst and indecision with more...legitimate reasons.
well,
Spoiler
You guys will love this chapter
Special chapter, kyoujin
No Dixxiify, I wanted too. But the Bible was epic win.
i just read chapter 14 i'm confused on what happened, the scene before page 24 is not connected to page 25 onwards. are those pages a preview? @_@
He needs help. Serious help. >_> In several ways.
Long time no see Kashiwagi-san *teary eyes*
Rejoice, Kashiwagi san is back!
am i the only one who wanted to punch him in chapter 19?

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics