Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Main character

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

CrazyFruit

CrazyFruit

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 16 posts
Do you think after the confession the main character's role shift to the other guy? I mean not in the next chapter but eventually.

Edited by Augustas Baublys, 21 February 2012 - 07:49 PM.

Posted Image

Derek

Derek

Russet Potato

• Renzokusei Scans
  • 264 posts
No. The main characters of the series are Yuuto and Kotone. That's not going to change any.

The relationship between Kazuki and Sayaka will probably develop to the point of romance as well, though.

MyAnimeList Last.fm Renzokusei

Derek: ねえ、。。。しようよ
Derek: that
Zalugar: Uh
Zalugar: Hey...let's do it
Zalugar: DO WHAT
Zalugar: WHAT ARE THEY DOING
Zalugar: THESE LEWD CHILDREN

Screwby

Screwby

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 6 posts
I agree that the main characters are Yuuto and Kotone though I can see a mini arc being formed that centers around Kazuki and Sayaka

Silentvelcro

Silentvelcro

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 1 posts
Yuuto and Kotone are a little stalled at the moment, right? Kotone has trouble seeing Yuuto as a man, Yuuto is hopeless, and Sayaka's influence on Kotone isn't making the matter easier for either of them. The developement between Kazuki and Sayaka is definitely going to shake things up and almost certainly alter the dynamics between the four principle characters in the manga. That said, it almost certainly won't result in a shift in protagonists; rather, it's just the thing to spur the relationship between the two main characters into movement once again.

greensoulreaper

greensoulreaper

Potato

• Contributor
  • 152 posts

Do you think after the confession the main character's role shift to the other guy? I mean not in the next chapter but eventually.

Pretty much, yeah. Not "official", but lets just say the author decided to bring more attention on that "good looking friend" of Sakuraba's. To be honest I kind of don't care about Kazuki, I mean we all know he's going to play smooth and get the girl, typical. I rather see more progression with Sakuraba & Kashiwagi rather than the "friends of the main characters" a.k.a. side characters..... (¬_¬)

888GRM

888GRM

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 2 posts

Pretty much, yeah. Not "official", but lets just say the author decided to bring more attention on that "good looking friend" of Sakuraba's. To be honest I kind of don't care about Kazuki, I mean we all know he's going to play smooth and get the girl, typical. I rather see more progression with Sakuraba & Kashiwagi rather than the "friends of the main characters" a.k.a. side characters..... (¬_¬)

Thing is if Kazuki manages to date Fukuda-san she'll have less time to be with Kotone and to interfere with her relationship with Yuuto (though she's doing less of that lately). It'll probably have a good side effect on the development of the main couple.

There's alot of nice developments from there like Kotone wanting to spend more time with Yuuto or she might start thinking more seriously about dating when seeing her best friend or Fukuda-san might be troubled between finding time for Kazuki and Kotone and so generating more insight about her, etc, etc.

I think its a good thing they're given more screen time.
But I definetely don't believe Kazuki will end up as protagonist over Yuuto.

Edited by 888GRM, 05 July 2012 - 12:37 AM.

Posted Image
Como você se sente sobre o mundo em que você vive?
走れ!もっと走れ!胸の空気を空くまで、生きている気がするまで、全てを意識するまで!走り続けて!

Namorax

Namorax

Fingerling Potato

• Validating
  • 62 posts
For some reason, I am more interested in Kazuki and Sayaka. They're not the maincharacters, but compared to Kotone and Yuuto it feels more interesting. Anyone thinking the same way?

xperia

xperia

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 5 posts
  • LocationIndonesia

For some reason, I am more interested in Kazuki and Sayaka. They're not the maincharacters, but compared to Kotone and Yuuto it feels more interesting. Anyone thinking the same way?

yea, the main chara (Yuuto and Kotone) doesnt have that "emotional feeling (dont know the right word :D) not like kazuki and sayaka... they hold hannndddddd XD